Akoula & Thomson out

Post Reply
User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5343
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Akoula & Thomson out

Post by Milky » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 3:03 pm

Akoula suspended one week
Thomson two weeks

Can Woods & Gavet play wing?


User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 5324
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Post by underdog » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 3:08 pm

huh? what did Bodene do??
Image

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 5324
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Post by underdog » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 3:09 pm

Slater did his customary slide boots in first when akaoula scored our try. Will he get three weeks for that?
Image

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6942
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 3:13 pm

underdog wrote:Slater did his customary slide boots in first when akaoula scored our try. Will he get three weeks for that?
And kicking his legs out when taking a bomb (as he always does), but he plays for Melbourne so he is allowed to get away with it.

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5661
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 4:00 pm

Milky wrote:Akoula suspended one week
Thomson two weeks

Can Woods & Gavet play wing?
Not very funny.


User avatar
Frank the tank
Member
Member
Posts: 610
Joined: Sun 13 Nov, 2011 5:20 pm
Location: Sydney boy living in NZ

Post by Frank the tank » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 4:03 pm

Are we going to have enough to put 17 out on the field next weekend?

This is getting ridiculous
I'm not a complete idiot.............there are some pieces missing!

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5343
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 4:15 pm

Newtown wrote:
Milky wrote:Akoula suspended one week
Thomson two weeks

Can Woods & Gavet play wing?
Not very funny.
Sad thing is I was being serious...

alexaki
Member
Member
Posts: 5017
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:21 pm

Post by alexaki » Tue 05 Aug, 2014 4:19 pm

Milky wrote:
Newtown wrote:
Milky wrote:Akoula suspended one week
Thomson two weeks

Can Woods & Gavet play wing?
Not very funny.
Sad thing is I was being serious...
even sadder.... we might not have a choice...

Post Reply