Farah, Tigers attempt to save season in Townsville

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: Farah, Tigers attempt to save season in Townsville

Unread post by Flippedy » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 10:20 pm

So somehow you blokes are all so sure you know exactly what's going on at the club and who's doing what, who's to blame and who is undermining who etc. Since you know it all, would you care to share your knowledge with us less informed people, who thought Farah was actually a decent person and was telling the truth the other night?
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

MacDougall
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by MacDougall » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 10:24 pm

Flippedy wrote:So somehow you blokes are all so sure you know exactly what's going on at the club and who's doing what, who's to blame and who is undermining who etc. Since you know it all, would you care to share your knowledge with us less informed people, who thought Farah was actually a decent person and was telling the truth the other night?
We're all hurting man, there's no need to be like that.

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Flippedy » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 10:42 pm

MacDougall wrote:
Flippedy wrote:So somehow you blokes are all so sure you know exactly what's going on at the club and who's doing what, who's to blame and who is undermining who etc. Since you know it all, would you care to share your knowledge with us less informed people, who thought Farah was actually a decent person and was telling the truth the other night?
Be like what Mac? I sincerely would like to know what it is that some people on here (not meaning you) are so certain about, with regards to the recent goings on at the club.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

shifty
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by shifty » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 7:24 am

I had to chuckle when I read this after the game.

NT Tiger
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 38 times

Unread post by NT Tiger » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 7:36 am

MacDougall wrote:If the rest of the players have given up on Farah, which appears to be the case to me, then I assume he really is the jerk in all this.
Makes you wonder. Is it down to one personality or another (Farah, Potter, Mayer) or has the team simply given up on the season?
"Quality Stupidity"

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 273 times
Been liked: 221 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 7:45 am

Flippedy wrote:
MacDougall wrote:
Be like what Mac? I sincerely would like to know what it is that some people on here (not meaning you) are so certain about, with regards to the recent goings on at the club.

Didnt hear the press conference after the dragons game?
Did you hear the interview on the footy show almost two weeks later?

Conflicting statements from Farah in these two media talks.
If he'd initially been up front with what happened with Tallis when asked about it after the Dragons game, the circus that happened for 11 days after wouldnt have happened...
If he'd explained himself like he did on TFS, instead of fibbing and saying "Thats totally false, Im not happy and he knows it"....we might have avoided all this crap which culminated in last nights debacle.

Return to “Round 22: Wests Tigers vs North Queensland Cowboys”