Disgraceful performance

MacDougall
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Disgraceful performance

Unread post by MacDougall » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 10:54 pm

alexaki wrote:The entire team should hang their heads in shame and be made to post personal apologies to the fans and sponsors on WT TV. This was the most inept WT performances I have seen....

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
That's not fair man. Lulia only played about 5 minutes lol.

happy tiger
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 32 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 11:05 pm

Knuckles wrote:Couldn't believe how long it was taking our players to get back onside after a kick .... Yes definitely a heartless performance ....
There was a set after a kick that it took our two SOO superstars 4 tackles to get back on side

They were perfect gentlemen on Friday and I can't praise them enough for how nice they were signing all the autographs and letting us take all the pics , but if that's what they are going to offer afterwards I would of preferred that I had to get every player in a head lock to get them to pose in a pic .

happy tiger
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 32 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 11:09 pm

Even the warm up had no intensity

hobbo
Has liked: 98 times
Been liked: 82 times

Unread post by hobbo » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 11:12 pm

WORSTS TIGERS !

EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Flippedy » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 11:12 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Knuckles wrote:Couldn't believe how long it was taking our players to get back onside after a kick .... Yes definitely a heartless performance ....
There was a set after a kick that it took our two SOO superstars 4 tackles to get back on side

They were perfect gentlemen on Friday and I can't praise them enough for how nice they were signing all the autographs and letting us take all the pics , but if that's what they are going to offer afterwards I would of preferred that I had to get every player in a head lock to get them to pose in a pic .
Hmmm what you describe there Happy is a team that has shut up shop for the season, imo. Happy to do all the social, fan days, community stuff, but bugger all on the playing field!
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

alexaki

Unread post by alexaki » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 11:28 pm

happy tiger wrote:Even the warm up had no intensity
That's usually a sign.. In all honesty apart from the Souths and Manly games our intensity in D has been very average

sideline eye
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 10 times

Unread post by sideline eye » Sat 09 Aug, 2014 11:55 pm

Yes, it was disgraceful but don't go blaming Robbie who took a boot to the family jewels from Gavet (not a nice thing to do to your captain!) as well as making 57 - 60 tackles.

I know we're all down atm but let's forget the conspiracy theories and stick tight. Playing the Roosters next week means that the boys will need our support.

laufoofan

Unread post by laufoofan » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 8:31 am

You call that a football team!! My 6 year old has more heart. What a shameless lot??

LCA
Been liked: 16 times

Unread post by LCA » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 9:17 am

Surely this is the lowest point we've reached as a club in a decade. Somebody has to take responsibility for a performance like that. Something has to give. As fans and paying members we are the innocent victims of this debacle. Where is the independent board that the NRL promised?

Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by Defiant » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 9:20 am

Well i've slept on it.

Worst overall effort from the JV that I can remember.

The lucky players are the one's injured so they don't have to represent this heartless club.

The coaching staff, Mayer and the entire board can get stuffed. imo Potter should walk for his own self respect.. the players tanked that game so it sums up just how much they "really" support him. Season on the line and EVERY thing to play for two weeks running.

This place needs a mega broom through it.

Gutted.... more then the players and management I expect.

hobbo

Unread post by hobbo » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 9:34 am

I've said this before ... Their are too many young kids coming through at the same time !
Who's to say that they will all make it in first grade ?
And when the going gets tough , there's no where for any of them to hide . We have woods / farah / Blair / Galloway /Thompson / (Richards & halatau too old) with first grade experience and they rest have been thrown into the deep end .
I only had 4 beers last night , not sure if it's a hangover , a brain cloud or maybe I just need a lobotomy this morning ?

EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

Balmainboydug

Unread post by Balmainboydug » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 10:19 am

Some positives from last night '';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;@"

1 we didn't concede 80.

2 we scored.

3 next week is CLOSE THE GAP round we can do that , by 8-12 on 64.

4 next week the NRL makes their belated move on the clubs board issues.

5 it's only a walk across the road from Callen Park for Robbie n Mick.

6 is all we need to score over to have improved our attack from last night. ( 18 should be our target )

7 Monday is my RDO so Tuesday I'm hoping these Qlders have forgotten Saturday"...........grrrrrrrrr.

8 my wife's cat didn't wake me up at 6 am for the first time this year.

9 don't dwell on the game , I'm going lawn bowling and putting elastic bands around my socks for the first time in my life. :crazy

Snake
Has liked: 17 times
Been liked: 53 times

Unread post by Snake » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 10:24 am

hobbo2803 wrote:I've said this before ... Their are too many young kids coming through at the same time !
And when the going gets tough , there's no where for any of them to hide . We have woods / farah / Blair / Galloway /Thompson / (Richards & halatau too old) with first grade experience and they rest have been thrown into the deep end .
I only had 4 beers last night , not sure if it's a hangover , a brain cloud or maybe I just need a lobotomy this morning ?

This is what the forum has wanted all season bring on the rookies ,same as get rid of the coach be careful what you wish for.

hobbo

Unread post by hobbo » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 10:29 am

Snake wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:I've said this before ... Their are too many young kids coming through at the same time !

This is what the forum has wanted all season bring on the rookies ,same as get rid of the coach be careful what you wish for.
No wishes here mate , just stating the facts !

EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

spearby

Unread post by spearby » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 11:57 am

call a meeting who wants to stay who wants to go and goodbye to them start again

cqtiger
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 21 times

Unread post by cqtiger » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 4:07 pm

spearby wrote:call a meeting who wants to stay who wants to go and goodbye to them start again
Don't do that, the ones that stay know that won't get a start anywhere else. Only the better ones leave. I say better jokingly.

If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

Droppy

Unread post by Droppy » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 4:56 pm

Potter should resign just like Sharpie did at Sharks. He obviously does not have the support of players,otherwise they would'nt put these gutless efforts in.He deserves better, but future is not at WT.

Love the WestsTigers
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by Love the WestsTigers » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 5:56 pm

To say it was a disgraceful and pathetic performance is in an understatement

Return to “Round 22: Wests Tigers vs North Queensland Cowboys”