Chris Lawrence is done

Tony33

Chris Lawrence is done

Unread post by Tony33 » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 4:32 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
magpiecol wrote:
Russell wrote:
Flippedy wrote:I know that, you know that, the whole of the forum knows that and every other WT supporter not on the forum knows that, but you can bet your balls he will line up in first grade again next week - sad, but true.
Not everyone on the Forum knows that.

Why are you speaking for me.

Of course I didn't realise that everyone else (i.e. 16 players) played so well - it was Rowdy that let in all those tries in , made all the errors, produced all those pathetic kicks and missed all the other players tackles as well.

Get real - we can all pick on one player - this Forum does it continually. Blair and Anasta come to mind - the whipping boys at the moment Rowdy and Sirro.

If your forwards do not win the ruck and go forward it is almost a certainty that you will lose the game - which we have been.

Blame the right people for God's sake. It is the forwards that need the rocket not a totally understrength backline that can't do anything without room to move and no playmaker.

Most of the players were to blame for the debacle last night. However, Lawrence and Sirro were very very bad.

Neither should be picked next week but with the second tier salary cap issues and injuries there seems to be no alternative.
Every week im starting to see more and more people seeing Sirro for the player he really is. Definitely not the player so many have tried to build him up to be.
Sirro is no where near the player the media make him out to be.. It kills me everytime i see an "expert" commentator talk of him in the same regard as brooks, moses and teddy. He might still develop into a quality second rower but he hasn't warranted being included in the same class as some of our other juniors. His younger brother Bailey i understand is a superstar in the making and has always been touted as a better play than curtis..

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
2015 - The Year The Dynasty Began...

jirskyr
Has liked: 124 times
Been liked: 133 times

Unread post by jirskyr » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 11:44 pm

Russell wrote:
Flippedy wrote:I know that, you know that, the whole of the forum knows that and every other WT supporter not on the forum knows that, but you can bet your balls he will line up in first grade again next week - sad, but true.
Not everyone on the Forum knows that.

Why are you speaking for me.

Of course I didn't realise that everyone else (i.e. 16 players) played so well - it was Rowdy that let in all those tries in , made all the errors, produced all those pathetic kicks and missed all the other players tackles as well.

Get real - we can all pick on one player - this Forum does it continually. Blair and Anasta come to mind - the whipping boys at the moment Rowdy and Sirro.

If your forwards do not win the ruck and go forward it is almost a certainty that you will lose the game - which we have been.

Blame the right people for God's sake. It is the forwards that need the rocket not a totally understrength backline that can't do anything without room to move and no playmaker.
I'm with you Russ.

I'm not saying Lawrence doesn't have issues, but this thread is prompted by last night's game. I saw 17 mugs on the field last night, not just one blonde one. Rowdy had no worse a game than anyone else and I don't recall Cowboys scoring a bucketload of tries down his side, esp the first and last 3-4 that Rowe/Simona let through.

He ended up defending with Paterson out wide, what are we supposed to do with that arrangement.

Return to “Round 22: Wests Tigers vs North Queensland Cowboys”