Press Confrence

NT Tiger
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 38 times

Re: Press Confrence

Unread post by NT Tiger » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 7:21 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:I've completely clocked off from 2014.
Why not? The Tigers have.
"Quality Stupidity"

cqtiger
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 33 times

Unread post by cqtiger » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 8:11 am

On the bright side, who got injured this time?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

phil1986
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by phil1986 » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 8:14 am

cqtiger wrote:On the bright side, who got injured this time?

Keith L

laufoofan

Unread post by laufoofan » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 8:19 am

The WT is dead and buried. Is there anywhere,where the players can hide?

MacDougall
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by MacDougall » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 9:19 am

Simona also got injured. I think he's gone for the year.

happy tiger
Has liked: 39 times
Been liked: 65 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 11:12 am

MacDougall wrote:Simona also got injured. I think he's gone for the year.
Yep looked bad Mac

Crazy how many of our young guns have gone down

Introduced too early ??

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 273 times
Been liked: 221 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 11:17 am

We arent fit anough, not strong enough....preparation isnt sufficient, the poor defence plays its role when youre not defending as a unit things go wrong when you have 100KG plus colliding with you, its plain as day....we are literally getting smashed.
Facilities, medicals, rehab, coaching...all sub standard, years behind other clubs but people still dont believe

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 273 times
Been liked: 221 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 11:19 am

Look at the Poms, with the money they spent recently for the London olympics, they did better then that in decades, theyve killed it at the recent Comm games, they will go well again at next Olympics in Rio...its $$$$

GNR4LIFE
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 203 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 11:23 am

innsaneink wrote:We arent fit anough, not strong enough....preparation isnt sufficient, the poor defence plays its role when youre not defending as a unit things go wrong when you have 100KG plus colliding with you, its plain as day....we are literally getting smashed.
Facilities, medicals, rehab, coaching...all sub standard, years behind other clubs but people still dont believe
One of the reasons i shake my head when people argue against us having our own stadium with updated facilities. Something needs to change, otherwise we'll keep getting the same results yr in yr out.

NT Tiger
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 38 times

Unread post by NT Tiger » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 6:48 pm

That's if we're around to keep getting poor results. I am beginning to think the worst and we may not be around much longer. I know that if I was a major sponsor, I would not want my brand anywhere near this. Words fail me.
"Quality Stupidity"

cqtiger
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 33 times

Unread post by cqtiger » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 6:54 pm

NT Tiger wrote:That's if we're around to keep getting poor results. I am beginning to think the worst and we may not be around much longer. I know that if I was a major sponsor, I would not want my brand anywhere near this. Words fail me.
You may be right NT, Harry keeps propping us up and I don't think our brand is getting top sponsor dollars.

If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

jirskyr
Has liked: 121 times
Been liked: 130 times

Unread post by jirskyr » Sun 10 Aug, 2014 11:47 pm

happy tiger wrote:
MacDougall wrote:Simona also got injured. I think he's gone for the year.
Yep looked bad Mac

Crazy how many of our young guns have gone down

Introduced too early ??
Was that from when he missed the Moga tackle, then lashed out with the leg to try and stop the grounding? What a stupidly ordinary way to end your season.

guyofthetiger
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by guyofthetiger » Mon 11 Aug, 2014 12:10 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:
innsaneink wrote:We arent fit anough, not strong enough....preparation isnt sufficient, the poor defence plays its role when youre not defending as a unit things go wrong when you have 100KG plus colliding with you, its plain as day....we are literally getting smashed.
One of the reasons i shake my head when people argue against us having our own stadium with updated facilities. Something needs to change, otherwise we'll keep getting the same results yr in yr out.
Yep, we need whatever leg up is on offer.
No room for romance any more if we want to mix it with the best.
We've got the right coach, and a decent squad, they just need the right supports.
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

bp tiger
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by bp tiger » Mon 11 Aug, 2014 11:30 am

potter comes across as the worst speaker I have ever seen no wonder his talk at 1/2 time done nothing. there is no fire in the belly on remorse for the effort if he survives till the end of the season I hope they punt him then. and I know every one will l jump up and down and say its not the coach who drops the ball or misses tackles, but it is his job to put them out on the paddock ready to play and have a go he has lost that, time to go.

Cultured Bogan
Has liked: 77 times
Been liked: 153 times

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 11 Aug, 2014 11:32 am

bp tiger wrote:potter comes across as the worst speaker I have ever seen no wonder his talk at 1/2 time done nothing. there is no fire in the belly on remorse for the effort if he survives till the end of the season I hope they punt him then. and I know every one will l jump up and down and say its not the coach who drops the ball or misses tackles, but it is his job to put them out on the paddock ready to play and have a go he has lost that, time to go.
How does he do that BP? He can't arsehole anyone because the cap is already stretched.

Barring injuries we have no catalyst to promote. The players obviously know this.
I swing like hell but know full well that I won't win the fight, but big man I'm the beta male that's gonna ruin your night...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

jirskyr
Has liked: 121 times
Been liked: 130 times

Unread post by jirskyr » Mon 11 Aug, 2014 5:38 pm

bp tiger wrote:potter comes across as the worst speaker I have ever seen no wonder his talk at 1/2 time done nothing. there is no fire in the belly on remorse for the effort if he survives till the end of the season I hope they punt him then.
There's a difference between public comments and internal comments, don't judge a bloke for being low-key in pressers. I think he actually handles the media very well, considering his job has been under pressure 80% of his tenure.

Compare to Wayne Bennett, obviously a top-tier coach, but a dreadful speaker.

bp tiger
Been liked: 11 times

Unread post by bp tiger » Mon 11 Aug, 2014 5:44 pm

jirskyr wrote:
bp tiger wrote:potter comes across as the worst speaker I have ever seen no wonder his talk at 1/2 time done nothing. there is no fire in the belly on remorse for the effort if he survives till the end of the season I hope they punt him then.
There's a difference between public comments and internal comments, don't judge a bloke for being low-key in pressers. I think he actually handles the media very well, considering his job has been under pressure 80% of his tenure.

Good point, but then none of us who get on his case can be criticised for it, as that's all we see and to be honest I don't like what I see. But your point is a very good one.

AmericanHistoryX

Unread post by AmericanHistoryX » Mon 11 Aug, 2014 6:30 pm

bp tiger wrote:
jirskyr wrote:

Good point, but then none of us who get on his case can be criticised for it, as that's all we see and to be honest I don't like what I see. But your point is a very good one.
how would you talk with a noose around your neck.

Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

Return to “Round 22: Wests Tigers vs North Queensland Cowboys”