Benji for dally m?

Sataris

Re: Benji for dally m?

Post by Sataris » Sun 11 Apr, 2010 7:08 pm

If he stays injury free he will win the Dally M eventually, whether this year or not I don't know but the signs are good!
cunno wrote:Ennis is the koala of the NRL.
Home of the Sataris

tiger sean

Post by tiger sean » Sun 11 Apr, 2010 7:08 pm

Jazza wrote:
Beavis wrote:Daley was the Dally M judge, so Thurston probably still got the 3 points.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Or Moltzen

I would say Benji and Robbie would be in the top 3 or 4 as far as favorites for the medal go now.
I recon he will give Ennis 3 points, Kimmorley 2 and himself 1. :lol:

---syberian tiger---

Post by ---syberian tiger--- » Sun 11 Apr, 2010 9:54 pm

I will deadset weep if benji wins dally m. He has coped so much crap. People have called for him to be in reserve grade, others have abused him in front of young children at the game and I'd love nothing more than benji to win the dally m.

Go benji.

Paris Cobbs

Post by Paris Cobbs » Mon 12 Apr, 2010 1:56 am

I would say Benji and Robbie would be in the top 3 or 4 as far as favorites for the medal go now.[/quote]

That's the problem - they end up cancelling each other out because only one of them can get maximum points each week. In 2005, Hodgo and Scott Prince were both up there, but neither of them won - the system favours one-man-teams, like Thurston.
Cheering for the mighty Wests Tigers, all the way from France.

Team Tiger

Post by Team Tiger » Mon 12 Apr, 2010 7:05 am

Beavis wrote:Daley was the Dally M judge, so Thurston probably still got the 3 points.
Ha ha... Or Mick Ennis - he's so used to singing The Grub's praises he probably awards him points out of habit even when he's not playing!

Edit - Sorry, Tiger Sean - you beat me to the punch!!
WESTS TIGERS: Born in 1908... United in 2000.

willow

Post by willow » Mon 12 Apr, 2010 7:12 am

Official points from the Cowboys match:

3 - Robbie Farah
2 - Scott Bolton
1 - Benji Marshall

Farah has now moved into second spot overall while Benji is 1 point behind in third.

Kul

Post by Kul » Mon 12 Apr, 2010 8:21 am

ha, such a joke

Dally M is so completely fraudulent.
Actually, I take that back: Laurie Daley doesn't know anything about Rugby League. Nothing, zero, zilch!
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Mon 12 Apr, 2010 9:25 am

Daleys hair products have leeched into what remained of his common sense.

However it must be said that it was Stuart Raper who issued the points for our game

---syberian tiger---

Post by ---syberian tiger--- » Mon 12 Apr, 2010 9:41 am

See i don't understand the dally m sometimes. I believe that Heighington should have featured in that. Lawrence was also a chance. The dally m judges usually pick the most obvious players like a 1, 6, 7 or 9. Back to the Cowboys back i believe that Benji was more influential than Robbie, but Robbie took control well in the second half and played the percentages well, and benji made a few errors. I really believe this year that Benji is primed for dally m.

MGB

Post by MGB » Mon 12 Apr, 2010 11:19 am

It's hard to understand sometimes..I mean these guys one would assume know the game well enough having played it for years etc. when I look at a match like that guys like Ellis, Rhino, Gibbs played such a vital role, the forwards provide a platform and sure our flashier guys like Robbie and Benji take advantage but to think not one of our forwards got a point is ridiculous. Then again the Dally M is ridiculous and needs a massive overhaul.

Beavis

Post by Beavis » Mon 12 Apr, 2010 12:47 pm

smeghead wrote:
However it must be said that it was Stuart Raper who issued the points for our game
I saw that y'day after I wrotes what I wrotes. I coulda swore I saw Daley as the judge in Friday's league liftout bit.

TheSunTanSuperman

Post by TheSunTanSuperman » Mon 12 Apr, 2010 1:32 pm

Stuart Raper is an imbecile. That was a game we won as a team, all 6 points should have gone to Tiger players.

Apart from scoring off an error, what the hell did Scott Bolton do?

tigeralex

Post by tigeralex » Mon 12 Apr, 2010 2:18 pm

TheSunTanSuperman wrote:Stuart Raper is an imbecile. That was a game we won as a team, all 6 points should have gone to Tiger players.

I think sitting next to Andy Raymond did it. He was batting on about Bolton all night

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 12 Apr, 2010 4:29 pm

Ennis...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

smeghead
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Post by smeghead » Mon 12 Apr, 2010 4:38 pm

tigeralex wrote:
TheSunTanSuperman wrote:Stuart Raper is an imbecile. That was a game we won as a team, all 6 points should have gone to Tiger players.

I think sitting next to Andy Raymond did it. He was batting on about Bolton all night
Raymond is a goo back