Young Guns..

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 60 times

Young Guns..

Unread post by TrueTiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 2:12 pm

:D Young Guns could fire...considering the situation we are in I think Jy,Rowe Moses and especially if Brooks plays,they may have the enthusiasm to get the older guys fired up,just a thought because after last week it cant get any worse I hope.Would be excellent to see them put it to the chooks and show us what the future has instore for us at our great club, pls show us there is hope in 2015 and beyond our existence is in your hands after all the talk about these young champions I hope we can get a good result...Wests Tigers now and forever..... :mrgreen:
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Irvine

Unread post by Irvine » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 2:28 pm

I am going tonight and looking forward to seeing our future halves pairing of Brooks and Moses. Hopefully Austin does OK in the Centres as well.
Not looking forward to Halatau and Sirronen defending out wide.

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by TrueTiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 2:49 pm

@ Irvine..hope you have a great night,wish I didnt have to work would be there with you cheering for the champs..go the mighty Wests Tigers now and forever

thesquid

Unread post by thesquid » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 3:25 pm

I just hope Moses doesn't combine getting run over like an ant and throwing passes to the back of peoples feet. x fingers.

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Flippedy » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 3:57 pm

TrueTiger wrote::D Young Guns could fire...considering the situation we are in I think Jy,Rowe Moses and especially if Brooks plays,they may have the enthusiasm to get the older guys fired up,just a thought because after last week it cant get any worse I hope.Would be excellent to see them put it to the chooks and show us what the future has instore for us at our great club, pls show us there is hope in 2015 and beyond our existence is in your hands after all the talk about these young champions I hope we can get a good result...Wests Tigers now and forever..... :mrgreen:
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by TrueTiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 4:19 pm

@Flippidy.Ihope Pope Francis follows the Wests Tigers..we need all the help we can get..... :bash

willow
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 86 times

Unread post by willow » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 5:05 pm

Irvine wrote:I am going tonight and looking forward to seeing our future halves pairing of Brooks and Moses. Hopefully Austin does OK in the Centres as well.
Not looking forward to Halatau and Sirronen defending out wide.
I suspect Sirro will improve a lot tonight if he's playing outside of Moses on the left edge. They did strike up a good combo in State Cup.

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Flippedy » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 5:34 pm

TrueTiger wrote:@Flippidy.Ihope Pope Francis follows the Wests Tigers..we need all the help we can get..... :bash
Not just from him mate, but from someone A LOT higher :P
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

Magpie Magic
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by Magpie Magic » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 11:23 pm

Sadly the young guns are still reserve graders except for Teddy and Simona and we can't get them on the field.

I like Brooks but has a long way to go and Sirro had only given us one good game against Canberra.

No excuses from the young players having a lack of enthusiasm.

guyofthetiger
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by guyofthetiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 11:50 pm

Probably their first real taste of getting flogged and humiliated given their success
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

TJL
Been liked: 2 times

Unread post by TJL » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 11:57 pm

guyofthetiger wrote:Probably their first real taste of getting flogged and humiliated given their success
They'd better get used to it then since that is gonna be their next few seasons.

tiger jim

Unread post by tiger jim » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 12:03 am

A full off season will do these young guns the world of good i agree that will happen if our soft weak forwards don't get finger out and show some anger they have really set the platform for the last two weeks.

Irvine

Unread post by Irvine » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 12:04 am

Magpie Magic wrote:Sadly the young guns are still reserve graders except for Teddy and Simona and we can't get them on the field.

I like Brooks but has a long way to go and Sirro had only given us one good game against Canberra.

No excuses from the young players having a lack of enthusiasm.
Noffaluma Tedesco Brooks and Moses are class players. The jury is still out on Simona.
Backs are not the problem..we need Forwards and not the Halatau and Sirronen type.

laufoofan

Unread post by laufoofan » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 9:25 am

Rowe, Brooks and Moses have improved, Noffaluma and Simona stagnated, Tedesco whilst has improved is too injury prone, Sirronen who showed so much promise last year has gone backwards.The forwards have to maintained their intensity and commitment, all except Woods who has improved a lot this year. I like a bit more work from Galloway as he can give problems to our opposition.

happy tiger
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 9:36 am

If I was listing our players based on 2013 to 2014 performances from the young guns

Improved Tedesco ,Brooks ,Austin ,Ava ,Moses , Taupau

Same Nofoaluma ,Sue,Rowe

Backwards Simona , Sironen

Magpie Magic
Been liked: 7 times

Unread post by Magpie Magic » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 5:12 pm

Simona has gone backwards only due to poor service from out halves. Brooks cant organize back line.

Irvine

Unread post by Irvine » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 5:29 pm

Magpie Magic wrote:Simona has gone backwards only due to poor service from out halves. Brooks cant organize back line.
:crazy And who is to blame for all his missed tackles..the water boy ?

Tony33

Unread post by Tony33 » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 5:30 pm

at full strength our team is only short a quality centre. Fix that up, get some experience into our young guns and in 2 seasons we won't even remember the horrible ending to the 2014 season. The only problem is we struggle to have a full strength or close to full strength side on the park for a consistent period..
2015 - The Year The Dynasty Began...

Return to “Round 23: Wests Tigers vs Roosters”