*LIVE GAME THREAD

foreveratiger

Re: *LIVE GAME THREAD

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:05 pm

Roosterman wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
Roosterman wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:souffs are going to swallow this mob ,mark my words and would like Roosterman to check in when they do
lol@souffs will crumble as they always do, the amount of pressure the media and there fans put on them will be too much as it always is... they have peaked too soon.. we will cruise into the finals somewhat under the radar.
Your kidding yourself my Rooster mates at work even think Souffs are the real deal now .
yeah like they havent been the "real deal" for the last few seasons.. they are the LEAST penalized team and score more trys off penalties then ANY other team... when they whistle is put away in the finals and the pressure builds you will see what i mean.
You promise you will check in again in the Semis or else ask the Moderator to ban you from this site DEAL?
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Club Sandwich

Post by Club Sandwich » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:05 pm

Nice one Hitchcox. Should be a permanent starter from now on
Tigers tragic since 1980.

NJLM78

Post by NJLM78 » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:06 pm

Geo. wrote:Great work Rowdy

Yep. He has been good. Got us the try there with that defence.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:07 pm

happy tiger wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:Geo you jinxed Hitchcox lol
Yep

You've become the Willow of the NRL side :roll
:lol:
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

dazza65

Post by dazza65 » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:09 pm

Well if potter goes who else is there?
Don't give me this crap about Parrish or Walters or some other nuffie
Which well credentialed coach will come here with all the crap we have behind the scenes
Hopefully the independent directors and a real professional CEO may make a difference....
Only coaches available I think are Griffin, Cartwright, Smith, Anderson, Elliott (lol) Sheens double LOL

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
----------------------------------------------
Tigers?!? - Driven mad since - 1969-201?

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:10 pm

Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:Geo you jinxed Hitchcox lol
Yep

You've become the Willow of the NRL side :roll
and he SCORES ON DEBUT

here we come
;) , great Debut

russelldp

Post by russelldp » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:10 pm

Moses will be some player... That will help me sleep tonight..... (Along with 7 bourbons)

mctiger

Post by mctiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:10 pm

Coming back. It's only time that gonna beat us....

Roosterman

Post by Roosterman » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:11 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
You promise you will check in again in the Semis or else ask the Moderator to ban you from this site DEAL?
>.> you cant be serious surely?

first of all i got NO IDEA how far we will make it.... i know that at our best we will make it to the GF...but that is not certain...

your that desperate to have me banned? most people here dont mind me because unlike a mindless troll i actually talk footy and kinda know what im talking about. you just hate the roosters so your bias.. at our best we are as good as anyone.
A rooster crows only when it sees the light. Put him in the dark and he'll never crow. I have seen the light and I'm crowing. - Muhammad Ali

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:11 pm

Roosterman you still here lol

Florrie

Post by Florrie » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:13 pm

NJLM78 wrote:
Geo. wrote:Great work Rowdy

Yep. He has been good. Got us the try there with that defence.
Onya, Rowdy. In the doghouse last week and one of the best players this week.

NJLM78

Post by NJLM78 » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:16 pm

Thank goodness that is over!

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:17 pm

Roosterman wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
>.> you cant be serious surely?

first of all i got NO IDEA how far we will make it.... i know that at our best we will make it to the GF...but that is not certain...

your that desperate to have me banned? most people here dont mind me because unlike a mindless troll i actually talk footy and kinda know what im talking about. you just hate the roosters so your bias.. at our best we are as good as anyone.
Nah mate just stirring you , wouldn't want you banned mate just check in during the Semis :lol: ;)

Club Sandwich

Post by Club Sandwich » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:18 pm

dazza65 wrote:Well if potter goes who else is there?
Don't give me this crap about Parrish or Walters or some other nuffie
Which well credentialed coach will come here with all the crap we have behind the scenes
Hopefully the independent directors and a real professional CEO may make a difference....
Only coaches available I think are Griffin, Cartwright, Smith, Anderson, Elliott (lol) Sheens double LOL

What's Nathan Brown up to in the ESL?
Tigers tragic since 1980.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:19 pm

Anyway it's not as if i expected to win anyway but the effort in the 2nd half was chalk and cheese , Thank god the EPL kicks off though , it's the off season for me now

NJLM78

Post by NJLM78 » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:20 pm

Conceding a point a minute in the second half at Leichhardt. Not good at all.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:24 pm

How could that last try by Pearce be legitimate? In the tackle before Cordner by four tacklers which is legitimate then he drops the ball as he plays the ball and roosters get the penalty, Then Pearce fumbles the ball metres forward regathers and is awarded a try. It's a cruel game for a team and their coach each of which have succumb to the depths.

On the subject of coach well all I can say is that you cannot blame the Director or board for the first grade team' s terrible efforts. Our State and Holden Cups have gone great even with this injury toll. What is the difference? - the State cup and Holden cup teams have coaches who certainly know how to coach. Time to go Mick please.

TJL

Post by TJL » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:24 pm

On a dry track that would have gotten to 80. At least we know what the players think of Mick which is strange because when I was playing no matter how much we hated the coach we played to 110% of our ability. This lot have no pride in themselves, they do deserve the wooden spoon for their piss weak attitude.