*LIVE GAME THREAD

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Re: *LIVE GAME THREAD

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:26 pm

All jokes aside hope i didn't offend you Roosterman , people never take me serious , i'm a stirrer .
Anyway goodluck for the semi's your gonna need it ;) :lol:
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Has liked: 437 times
Been liked: 121 times

Unread post by 851 » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:26 pm

Potter needs to go,we have a stack of injuries but they are mainly in the backs,our forwards are near intact,and teams march through the middle of our defence at will,week after week.
There is a problem there and Potter can't fix it,time to find someone who can,112 points in 2 weeks,and 48 at leichhardt is disgraceful.
Last edited by 851 on Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Go hard or go home

MacDougall
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by MacDougall » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:29 pm

I seriously feel like everyone senior besides one or two guys need to go.

The Board
Mayer
McDonnell
Potter
Payten
Kidwell
Skandalis
Farah
Blocker
Knowles
Galloway

As soon as Farah went off Moses and Brooks lifted. We need to build around them and leave relics of the past behind. I would be hiring Anthony Griffin as head coach for next year tbh. The professional Broncos culture can come with him and maybe he can poach a few good Brisbane talents.

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:31 pm

MacDougall wrote:I seriously feel like everyone senior besides one or two guys need to go.

The Board
Mayer
McDonnell
Potter
Payten
Kidwell
Skandalis
Farah
Blocker
Knowles
Galloway

As soon as Farah went off Moses and Brooks lifted. We need to build around them and leave relics of the past behind. I would be hiring Anthony Griffin as head coach for next year tbh. The professional Broncos culture can come with him and maybe he can poach a few good Brisbane talents.
Anthony Griffin your kidding mate
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Club Sandwich
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 8 times

Unread post by Club Sandwich » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:35 pm

MacDougall wrote:I seriously feel like everyone senior besides one or two guys need to go.

The Board
Mayer
McDonnell
Potter
Payten
Kidwell
Skandalis
Farah
Blocker
Knowles
Galloway

Agree. Griffin would be good.

Number 1 and 2 on your clear out list needs to be Blair and Lawrence
Tigers tragic since 1980.

Club Sandwich

Unread post by Club Sandwich » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:36 pm

The Board
Mayer
McDonnell
Potter
Payten
Kidwell
Skandalis
Farah
Blocker
Knowles
Galloway

Snake
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 58 times

Unread post by Snake » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:37 pm

Newtown wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:It pisses me off when they're all smiles after a s*** performance like that .

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
Their fans certainly couldn't smile. They had endured hours in the cold and rain to what a team lose interest and many who live in Campbelltown area would have had to endure another hour or two in the cold and rain to get home. I wonder how Mick feels about that. West Tigers need to get serious and employ a real professional coach. Say what you like about Sheens but he would not have to stood for his team providing the same half hearted rubbish week in and week out.[/quote
Actually that is exactly what Sheens did dishing up the same crap week after week.
There is obviously big problems within the team
1.. The pack had been together for many weeks now and are not giving anything very poor performances .
2 ... I am getting the feeling that Farah has worn out his welcome amongst the team ..he goes off and there seems to be a step up it was noticeable .

Snake
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 58 times

Unread post by Snake » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:41 pm

TigerWoods wrote:

The Board
Mayer
McDonnell
Potter
Payten
Kidwell
Skandalis
Farah
Blocker
Knowles
Galloway

How could anyone want Griffin as coach....Brisbane are struggling to buy a win ,he sure would succeed at the Tigers with our roster.

happy tiger
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 68 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:44 pm

The post game presso should be fun

If these pricks laugh at this one , they can kiss my butt

beau the critic

Unread post by beau the critic » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:44 pm

Save the embarrassment next week, forfeit.

MacDougall
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by MacDougall » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 10:08 pm

Snake wrote:
TigerWoods wrote:

The Board
Mayer
McDonnell
Potter
Payten
Kidwell
Skandalis
Farah
Blocker
Knowles
Galloway

How could anyone want Griffin as coach....Brisbane are struggling to buy a win ,he sure would succeed at the Tigers with our roster.

Personally I think Griffin is a little bit maligned. The Broncos would be probably the toughest coaching gig in the NRL. All eyes on him in that city. All the players rate him. You'd never hear a player criticise Anthony Griffin. I'd recruit him on the basis of having had experience running a team for a professional club. He'd be able to see everything that a real club does that we don't do and remedy it. There are also boys up there that adore him that he could feasibly get to come to him at a cheaper rate. Guys like Josh Hoffman, Josh McGuire, Dale Copley etc. all love him.

Plus he's on the market.

As for Blair and Lawrence, we do need a little bit of experience. Blair is a bit of an outsider at the club and this year I haven't really seen anything in his on field performances to warrant him being sacked. In fact I'd probably run him out as captain next year. Lawrence and Blair seem to be steady easy going types of guys as well, not the kind to rock the boat. Those two along with Halatau, Paterson and Richards would offer at least a semblance of experience and steadiness to go with what would otherwise be a very inexperienced side.

Gazman

Unread post by Gazman » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 10:19 pm

I am prepared to give Robbie BOD due to his flu but am seriously doubing Potters ability to motivate what's left of this team for the remainder of this season

alexaki

Unread post by alexaki » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 10:31 pm

I was one of the 5,000 diehards at the game... The boys tanked the 2nd half... Tonight's performance was very poor by the " senior " players.. Galloway is soft and doesn't give a sh*t in his runs or tackles, Sirro has a long long way to oh to become a good NRL forward , Halatau is past it, Blair tries but doesn't deliver.... The team was poor the only highlight was after going to LO for over 20 years for the first time I got to sit in the Latcham Robinson stand... Great view from up in the stand.... And I stayed dry!... Oh well as the saying goes " there is always next year"!!!! I'll be renewing... I'm a glutting for punishment!!!

Club Sandwich

Unread post by Club Sandwich » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 11:53 pm

alexaki wrote:I was one of the 5,000 diehards at the game... The boys tanked the 2nd half... Tonight's performance was very poor by the " senior " players.. Galloway is soft and doesn't give a sh*t in his runs or tackles, Sirro has a long long way to oh to become a good NRL forward , Halatau is past it, Blair tries but doesn't deliver.... The team was poor the only highlight was after going to LO for over 20 years for the first time I got to sit in the Latcham Robinson stand... Great view from up in the stand.... And I stayed dry!... Oh well as the saying goes " there is always next year"!!!! I'll be renewing... I'm a glutting for punishment!!!

Well said mate. I was there too but didn't have the privelage of sitting in the LR Stand.

Really frustrating night. I don't mind losing but when the team plays like they don't really care and I'm sitting in the cold and rain I tend to get a bit miffed. I'm not mad, just really disappointed. There's a lot of players unfortunetly who shouldn't be allowed to wear the tigers jersey at the moment

Club Sandwich

Unread post by Club Sandwich » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 12:00 am

MacDougall wrote: Blair is a bit of an outsider at the club and this year I haven't really seen anything in his on field performances to warrant him being sacked. In fact I'd probably run him out as captain next year.
Are you freakin serious? Blair as captain? That is the worst call I have ever seen on this forum. Are you a comedian?

Blair is spectacularly bad. If you had said this out loud in a pub you'd have a black eye right now.

Return to “Round 23: Wests Tigers vs Roosters”