HAT'S OFF......

Fade To Black
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 62 times

HAT'S OFF......

Unread post by Fade To Black » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 8:53 pm

...to the poor bastards that pay their hard-earned money every week to go and watch our pitiful trainwreck of a club churn out substandard garbage. Lucky the club has you diehard supporters or WT would be extinct. It is probably just a matter of time anyway unfortunately.

brk53y

Unread post by brk53y » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 8:57 pm

Beyond embarrassing

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 29 times

Unread post by sheer64 » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:00 pm

Did we send our under 10's on at half time?
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

Winnipeg
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by Winnipeg » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:01 pm

It's going to be fantastic when we die a slow death and get replaced by the Perth dolphins or something easily as lame.

Just being sarcastic.... Or realistic

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:13 pm

Winnipeg wrote:It's going to be fantastic when we die a slow death and get replaced by the Perth dolphins or something easily as lame.

Just being sarcastic.... Or realistic
It won't matter for me cause i will be lost to the League
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

mctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 3 times

Unread post by mctiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:38 pm

Fade To Black wrote:...to the poor bastards that pay their hard-earned money every week to go and watch our pitiful trainwreck of a club churn out substandard garbage. Lucky the club has you diehard supporters or WT would be extinct. It is probably just a matter of time anyway unfortunately.
Rubbish. We are going through a tough period but the NRL Is supporting the club with the proposed board structure. If they wanted us gone that could let us self implode and then move us on. Clearly they see us as part of the future.

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 60 times

Unread post by TrueTiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:40 pm

@ Fade to Black..I pay my hard earned to watch the Wests Tigers at every opportunity I get..I refuse to give up because we are in a Management and player slump ..bad times will be replaced by the great times and they aren't that far off..I don't care what you or anyone else wants to say,but Iam a loyal and committed supporter,you can call me what you like,I will stick to my team like s*** to a blanket ....Wests Tigers now and forever...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Pierre M7

Unread post by Pierre M7 » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:41 pm

glad I didn't renew my membership this year...
"One flick and they're gone"

glebe_tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by glebe_tiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 9:52 pm

With the youth and injuries we have atm in our squad what are people expecting? Dont think there's another team in the comp that would be faring better than us if they had same players out.

hobbo
Has liked: 132 times
Been liked: 97 times

Unread post by hobbo » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 10:10 pm

glebe_tiger wrote:With the youth and injuries we have atm in our squad what are people expecting? Dont think there's another team in the comp that would be faring better than us if they had same players out.
The young kids making the mistakes is not an issue for me . It's the senior players not putting in !

EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

Newtown
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Newtown » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 10:19 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
glebe_tiger wrote:With the youth and injuries we have atm in our squad what are people expecting? Dont think there's another team in the comp that would be faring better than us if they had same players out.
The young kids making the mistakes is not an issue for me . It's the senior players not putting in !

Totally agree. The senior players and coach are not doing much to encourage the young players - it seems that from the coach down all spirit and pride has been completely lost

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 10:19 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:

Yeah have to agree, the seniors look like they don't want to be out there
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Sabre
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by Sabre » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 10:24 pm

Those of us diehards that go to games and buy membership regardless of form, conditions and injury will be the ones most able to enjoy success when it comes.
Last edited by Sabre on Sat 16 Aug, 2014 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

greatodensraven
Has liked: 29 times
Been liked: 23 times

Unread post by greatodensraven » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 10:46 pm

Sabre wrote:Those of us diehards that go to games and by membership regardless of form, conditions and injury will be the ones most able to enjoy success when it comes.
I hope so mate. Standing on the hill in the pissing rain watching that 2nd half garbage, success was the last thing on my mind. It's been a lean few years.

brk53y

Unread post by brk53y » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 11:01 pm

Sabre wrote:Those of us diehards that go to games and by membership regardless of form, conditions and injury will be the ones most able to enjoy success when it comes.
Yep. That's what keeps me going.

guyofthetiger
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by guyofthetiger » Sat 16 Aug, 2014 11:45 pm

It's been like smashing back shots of cortisol watching the last few games
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

Return to “Round 23: Wests Tigers vs Roosters”