What annoyed you most about last night ??

supercoach
Has liked: 95 times
Been liked: 94 times

Re: What annoyed you most about last night ??

Unread post by supercoach » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:54 am

happy tiger wrote:I reckon both Cronulla and Canberra will beat us based on the last two weeks
Happy I said that a month ago, our team is physically and mentally gone. I dont think I have ever seen our team just loose the ability to compete like they are at present. They are a rabble,no team work,no commitment and no ticker.

Very sad day

happy tiger
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:54 am

If I was coaching a side v the Roosters I would just niggle and niggle and niggle them for 80 minutes

Blokes like JMH ,FNP ,Napa and even Pearce are playing with a hair trigger and it is easy to get them to snap

You get them wanting to bash blokes and stop playing footy

Then the WT's turn the footy on with them wanting to try and bash us

We had the side to do it last night . Start with Keefy and Woods Sue ,Blair and Sirro Robbie as hooker

And we just stir the pot with the banter ,sledging and dirty footy

GNR4LIFE
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 204 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:59 am

Didn't see much of it last night, but given both Roosters props scored, shows how soft the defence is.

Gary Bakerloo
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 5 times

Unread post by Gary Bakerloo » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 11:31 am

Farah getting an early mark. I don't give a rats if he had the flu this week, as captain he should have stayed till the end of the match.

In saying that.....they looked a different team when he left the field. Brooks and Moses seemed to be able to run the show with a bit more authority.

cqtiger
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 33 times

Unread post by cqtiger » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 11:36 am

It's our legacy.

We have always been known as a weak team, both physically and mentally. Other teams have no real respect for us.

The last few weeks with our captain shown running out the back fence. The captain seeking professional help because he thought that he wasn't looking good from all of this. Our board being scared off from holding a meeting about the coach because of the media. Our coach actually looking like a dead man walking.

All the talk of sticking solid but playing otherwise has made us the laughing stock of the league. I always fear other teams the week after they get a flogging. Sadly, we are different. We are weak, in all areas of this contact sport.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

Return to “Round 23: Wests Tigers vs Roosters”