What annoyed you most about last night ??

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41485
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

What annoyed you most about last night ??

Post by happy tiger » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 9:49 am

For me it was this

We had a player get kicked in the chest , Pearce was treating Moses like his own bully boy ,JWH was getting in everyone's faces stirring crap

And not once , not once did the boys come in en masse to let the Roosters know we aren't going to cop this crap

I honestly wouldn't have cared if one or two players got sin binned last night , I just wanted to see a statement from the team as a whole

We are fighting for our finals hopes , we are fighting for our fans respect , we are fighting for our own self respect

Some players must be struggling to have hard long hard look in the mirror this morning

No wonder teams treat us like dirt and don't respect us

This wasn't happening 3 months ago

What has changed ??


User avatar
TigersBra
Member
Member
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun 27 Apr, 2014 11:08 pm

Post by TigersBra » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 9:52 am

I guess they know we are vulnerable and weak amongst all the media s*** that's going on. But I certainly would not have minded Kiethy or Taupau give JWH one on the jaw!

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
"In Mick We Trust"

User avatar
Tigertigertiger
Member
Member
Posts: 928
Joined: Tue 27 May, 2014 11:43 pm

Post by Tigertigertiger » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 9:57 am

I would say the weather but that helped us from getting flogged by 60 plus again though getting flogged by 40 ain't something to be happy about

User avatar
Defiant
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1057
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 6:54 pm

Post by Defiant » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:09 am

Cronulla played with more heart then we did yesterday.

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 5233
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:18 am

Your right Happy - would have been nice to see one of those chooks clocked, but alas Keiffy wouldn't punch a hole in a wet paper bag. He only lopes when taking the ball up to start with.

These young guys aren't going to do anything against a premiership winning side if the forwards don't stand up. Two weeks in a row. The backs have been decimated but it is the nearly full strength forwards that are the problem.

One good thing to look forward to in the next few years in light of the Pearce / Moses episodes last night.
Pearce will only be able to look on and see how much talent this kid has got and how much he hasn't got himself.


User avatar
Blackpearl
Member
Member
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu 20 Aug, 2009 12:01 pm
Location: The burbs

Post by Blackpearl » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:19 am

happy tiger wrote:For me it was this

We had a player get kicked in the chest , Pearce was treating Moses like his own bully boy ,JWH was getting in everyone's faces stirring crap

And not once , not once did the boys come in en masse to let the Roosters know we aren't going to cop this crap

I honestly wouldn't have cared if one or two players got sin binned last night , I just wanted to see a statement from the team as a whole

We are fighting for our finals hopes , we are fighting for our fans respect , we are fighting for our own self respect

Some players must be struggling to have hard long hard look in the mirror this morning

No wonder teams treat us like dirt and don't respect us

This wasn't happening 3 months ago

What has changed ??
X 2 .. Cheesed meorf no end watching jwh needle players etc etc without any retaliation or semblance of a get square. The roorters would have chuckling to themselves after the game
I dislike sowfs immensely

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41485
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:19 am

I reckon both Cronulla and Canberra will beat us based on the last two weeks

User avatar
westTAHger
Member
Member
Posts: 4771
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: With the Groovy Ghoulies

Post by westTAHger » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:23 am

that not a single roosters player, left the field, battered/bruised/bleeding or with any part of leichhardt oval stuck in their nose. ears, eyes or elsewhere.
Image
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

eyewonder
Member
Member
Posts: 706
Joined: Tue 08 Mar, 2011 5:02 pm

Post by eyewonder » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:26 am

How hard is it to get a team in 1-13 numbered jumpers.?

The team presents as a rabble and plays accordingly.

Luke Brooks is the incumbent number 7.Why is he wearing 22?

The team needs to look as if it is organised ,even if isn't.

User avatar
westTAHger
Member
Member
Posts: 4771
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: With the Groovy Ghoulies

Post by westTAHger » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:27 am

happy tiger wrote:I reckon both Cronulla and Canberra will beat us based on the last two weeks
I suspect you are right.
so much too look forward too in early part of season, once again has slipped into dis-appointment. :roll: :x
Image
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

User avatar
Blackpearl
Member
Member
Posts: 1396
Joined: Thu 20 Aug, 2009 12:01 pm
Location: The burbs

Post by Blackpearl » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:27 am

These will be the classic " hopeless v helpless " matches. Imagine trying to pick the score in these games ! At least the torture will soon be over
I dislike sowfs immensely

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29709
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:34 am

eyewonder wrote:How hard is it to get a team in 1-13 numbered jumpers.?

The team presents as a rabble and plays accordingly.

Luke Brooks is the incumbent number 7.Why is he wearing 22?

The team needs to look as if it is organised ,even if isn't.
Teams are named with numbers on the Tues evening.
If there are changes you cant have a different player in the same number.

Nothing really annoyed me, expected what we saw.
Gavet being stood down again I guess.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29885
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:37 am

At the end of the game after a dismal second half display I expect them to hang their heads in shame..but what do we get players laughing and joking with the opposition team who just gave them a spanking....
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

User avatar
RatedRKO
Member
Member
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 10:57 pm

Post by RatedRKO » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:39 am

happy tiger wrote: This wasn't happening 3 months ago

What has changed ??
Remember when we played Souths and Manly and absolutely smashed them? We didn't take any of their crap from the kick-off and the players looked like they would die for each other.

It feels like so long ago now..

Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4351
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Post by Tigermama » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:43 am

Blackpearl wrote:
happy tiger wrote:For me it was this

We had a player get kicked in the chest , Pearce was treating Moses like his own bully boy ,JWH was getting in everyone's faces stirring crap

And not once , not once did the boys come in en masse to let the Roosters know we aren't going to cop this crap

I honestly wouldn't have cared if one or two players got sin binned last night , I just wanted to see a statement from the team as a whole

We are fighting for our finals hopes , we are fighting for our fans respect , we are fighting for our own self respect

Some players must be struggling to have hard long hard look in the mirror this morning

No wonder teams treat us like dirt and don't respect us

This wasn't happening 3 months ago

What has changed ??
X 2 .. Cheesed meorf no end watching jwh needle players etc etc without any retaliation or semblance of a get square. The roorters would have chuckling to themselves after the game
They were :rant with Taupau.

Muffstar
Member
Member
Posts: 2326
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:20 pm
Location: Port Macquarie

Post by Muffstar » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:45 am

Defiant wrote:Cronulla played with more heart then we did yesterday.
As did Canberra. We won't win another game this season.

bp tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2517
Joined: Sun 19 Jun, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by bp tiger » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:52 am

happy tiger wrote:For me it was this

We had a player get kicked in the chest , Pearce was treating Moses like his own bully boy ,JWH was getting in everyone's faces stirring crap

And not once , not once did the boys come in en masse to let the Roosters know we aren't going to cop this crap

I honestly wouldn't have cared if one or two players got sin binned last night , I just wanted to see a statement from the team as a whole

We are fighting for our finals hopes , we are fighting for our fans respect , we are fighting for our own self respect

Some players must be struggling to have hard long hard look in the mirror this morning

No wonder teams treat us like dirt and don't respect us

This wasn't happening 3 months ago

What has changed ??
your 100% right the forwards let the rooters man handle are young kids like the had a free pass to do so, no matter how bad things are going at the club, I was always told look after the kids when they came into the team. The young kids most be wondering why they are not getting any protection from the forwards. When the game was gone they could have at least got even with the rooters even if it meant going to the bin, at least we would have said enough is enough, but they dogged it.

Newtown
Member
Member
Posts: 5706
Joined: Fri 28 Sep, 2012 8:40 am

Post by Newtown » Sun 17 Aug, 2014 10:53 am

At half time Fox filmed live the dressing rooms of each team. What really struck me was how much more animated and passionate the Roosters coach was compared to Mick Potter. Players get their vibes from the coach at half time and if the coach projects to his players any slight feeling of apathy unfortunately most players will follow suit.

Post Reply