Official Wests Tigers Team

tigertye
Member
Member
Posts: 1197
Joined: Sun 20 Mar, 2011 11:59 pm

Official Wests Tigers Team

Post by tigertye » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 5:34 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:Lodge out of NYC...call up perhaps
So for the sake of Happy's sanity (and his fantasy league team ) Woods or Keefy out ??
I thought Lodge was injured? Didn't realise he was back this week. I'm with Happy, who knows? Is he in top grade?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41528
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 5:39 pm

tigertye wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:Lodge out of NYC...call up perhaps
So for the sake of Happy's sanity (and his fantasy league team ) Woods or Keefy out ??
I thought Lodge was injured? Didn't realise he was back this week. I'm with Happy, who knows? Is he in top grade?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
He is definitely playing NRL ,just not sure if he is replacing Woods or Keefy

Woods has a crook knee , Keefy a crook shoulder

If Keefy's out I still have half a chance in Fantasy League

If Woodsy's out I might as well forfeit :cry:

tiger_betto
Member
Member
Posts: 204
Joined: Mon 16 Apr, 2012 6:13 pm

Post by tiger_betto » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 6:17 pm

happy tiger wrote:
tigertye wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
"Geo." wrote:Lodge out of NYC...call up perhaps
So for the sake of Happy's sanity (and his fantasy league team ) Woods or Keefy out ??
I thought Lodge was injured? Didn't realise he was back this week. I'm with Happy, who knows? Is he in top grade?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
He is definitely playing NRL ,just not sure if he is replacing Woods or Keefy

Woods has a crook knee , Keefy a crook shoulder

If Keefy's out I still have half a chance in Fantasy League

If Woodsy's out I might as well forfeit :cry:
If all goes well happy I could be facing you in the fantasy grand final I think

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

tigertye
Member
Member
Posts: 1197
Joined: Sun 20 Mar, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by tigertye » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 6:27 pm

happy tiger wrote:
tigertye wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
"Geo." wrote:Lodge out of NYC...call up perhaps
So for the sake of Happy's sanity (and his fantasy league team ) Woods or Keefy out ??
I thought Lodge was injured? Didn't realise he was back this week. I'm with Happy, who knows? Is he in top grade?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
He is definitely playing NRL ,just not sure if he is replacing Woods or Keefy

Woods has a crook knee , Keefy a crook shoulder

If Keefy's out I still have half a chance in Fantasy League

If Woodsy's out I might as well forfeit :cry:
I'm in the same boat as you mate. Ran out of transfers and I've already got guys like Fifita stuck on my bench so I can't afford to lose Woodsy too.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

tiger-stripes
Member
Member
Posts: 283
Joined: Mon 02 Apr, 2012 6:39 am

Post by tiger-stripes » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 6:45 pm

Galloway is out. Potter confirmed on MMM

Posted using RoarFEED V.4


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29903
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 6:46 pm

Late changes

2. Jy Hitchcox
26. Sitaleki Akauola
3. Blake Austin
4. Chris Lawrence
5. Cory Paterson
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods
9. Robbie Farah (capt.)
21. Matthew Lodge
11. Curtis Sironen
12. Bodene Thompson
13. Adam Blair

Interchange
14. Ava Seumanufagai
15. Martin Taupau
16. Sauaso Sue
17. Jack Buchanan

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2014 ... nd_24.html

Relax Happy...two second rowers on the wing now
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41528
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 6:51 pm

Geo. wrote:Late changes

2. Jy Hitchcox
26. Sitaleki Akauola
3. Blake Austin
4. Chris Lawrence
5. Cory Paterson
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods
9. Robbie Farah (capt.)
21. Matthew Lodge
11. Curtis Sironen
12. Bodene Thompson
13. Adam Blair

Interchange
14. Ava Seumanufagai
15. Martin Taupau
16. Sauaso Sue
17. Jack Buchanan

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2014 ... nd_24.html

Relax Happy...two second rowers on the wing now
Potter has lost it Geo

What about Galloping Jack Buchanan on a wing :lol:

User avatar
DonnyBrasco
Member
Member
Posts: 553
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by DonnyBrasco » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 6:51 pm

Geo. wrote:Late changes

2. Jy Hitchcox
26. Sitaleki Akauola
3. Blake Austin
4. Chris Lawrence
5. Cory Paterson
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods
9. Robbie Farah (capt.)
21. Matthew Lodge
11. Curtis Sironen
12. Bodene Thompson
13. Adam Blair

Interchange
14. Ava Seumanufagai
15. Martin Taupau
16. Sauaso Sue
17. Jack Buchanan

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2014 ... nd_24.html

Relax Happy...two second rowers on the wing now
I'd prefer to see musical chairs now, with each player playing completely out of position.
Woodsy at fullback, bodene at half, the two kids in the front row taking hit ups and robbie on the wing

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
Tigers for 2022!

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 6:51 pm

Will Mitchell or Austin go back to Fullback, or is Hitchcox a Fullback also?
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29903
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 6:55 pm

Jy has played fullback in state cup
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22865
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 7:01 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:Late changes

2. Jy Hitchcox
26. Sitaleki Akauola
3. Blake Austin
4. Chris Lawrence
5. Cory Paterson
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods
9. Robbie Farah (capt.)
21. Matthew Lodge
11. Curtis Sironen
12. Bodene Thompson
13. Adam Blair

Interchange
14. Ava Seumanufagai
15. Martin Taupau
16. Sauaso Sue
17. Jack Buchanan

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2014 ... nd_24.html

Relax Happy...two second rowers on the wing now
Potter has lost it Geo

What about Galloping Jack Buchanan on a wing :lol:
Its called trolling Happy. He knows he's a dead man walking so he's just treating the team like a team you'd muck around with in a video game.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41528
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 7:01 pm

tiger_betto wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
tigertye wrote:
happy tiger wrote: So for the sake of Happy's sanity (and his fantasy league team ) Woods or Keefy out ??
I thought Lodge was injured? Didn't realise he was back this week. I'm with Happy, who knows? Is he in top grade?

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
He is definitely playing NRL ,just not sure if he is replacing Woods or Keefy

Woods has a crook knee , Keefy a crook shoulder

If Keefy's out I still have half a chance in Fantasy League

If Woodsy's out I might as well forfeit :cry:
If all goes well happy I could be facing you in the fantasy grand final I think

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
Tigerbetto I'm happy getting this far

I'm a fantasy league virgin and if you'd said I would made a GF qualifier at the start of the season I would of laughed

If you make the GF good luck mate :D

User avatar
Masterton
Member
Member
Posts: 2569
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by Masterton » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 7:03 pm

In some ways this looks like a better team than first named. I'd love to see Lodge have a big game tonight.
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

User avatar
Demps
Member
Member
Posts: 8427
Joined: Sat 29 Jan, 2011 2:31 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by Demps » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 7:05 pm

Rowe dropped? Hitchcox to fullback...
Paterson & Akoula on the wing.
Interesting.

Just named on sterlo
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41528
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 7:10 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:Late changes

2. Jy Hitchcox
26. Sitaleki Akauola
3. Blake Austin
4. Chris Lawrence
5. Cory Paterson
6. Mitchell Moses
7. Luke Brooks
8. Aaron Woods
9. Robbie Farah (capt.)
21. Matthew Lodge
11. Curtis Sironen
12. Bodene Thompson
13. Adam Blair

Interchange
14. Ava Seumanufagai
15. Martin Taupau
16. Sauaso Sue
17. Jack Buchanan

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2014 ... nd_24.html

Relax Happy...two second rowers on the wing now
Potter has lost it Geo

What about Galloping Jack Buchanan on a wing :lol:
Its called trolling Happy. He knows he's a dead man walking so he's just treating the team like a team you'd muck around with in a video game.
Yes I've heard he is unhappy with the lack of threads about him on the Forum

He is just a greedy man ,what about Moltzen ,Mayer, the Balmain v Wests stuff and the WT's board they all deserve their kicks in the nuts as well

Loud tiger
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun 17 Aug, 2014 7:00 pm

Post by Loud tiger » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 7:12 pm

Masterton wrote:In some ways this looks like a better team than first named. I'd love to see Lodge have a big game tonight.
Yep I'm hoping for big things from this kid,shows a bit of mongrel just what we need

User avatar
Blake93
Member
Member
Posts: 1226
Joined: Fri 05 Mar, 2010 2:24 pm
Location: Berowra, Sydney

Post by Blake93 » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 7:16 pm

Lodge getting a place in the starting lineup over Ava is interesting. IMO Ava has been our 2nd best prop over the past 2 months

Posted using RoarFEED V.4
He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learnt the secret of life.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41528
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Thu 21 Aug, 2014 7:18 pm

Come on boys , don't die wondering and leave everything out on the field tonight

Make the Dogs wish they hadn't shown up

Post Reply