*LIVE GAME THREAD

tigertye

*LIVE GAME THREAD

Post by tigertye » Sat 30 Aug, 2014 9:06 pm

Literally asked no questions in attack. One out rubbish. The only time we looked dangerous was when we were playing ad-lib footy. Fine, Santi and Austin were solid. We need a clean out.

Posted using RoarFEED V.4

tigertye

Post by tigertye » Sat 30 Aug, 2014 9:06 pm

Literally asked no questions in attack. One out rubbish. The only time we looked dangerous was when we were playing ad-lib footy. Fine, Santi and Austin were solid. We need a clean out.

diedpretty

Post by diedpretty » Sat 30 Aug, 2014 9:07 pm

angry ant wrote:
alexaki wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Can someone explain to Aaron Woods he isn't Todd Payten

The hit spin second man second man is so predictable My son's Under 10 could read it

Farah blew two tries just before HT with poor passes

One of the most annoying things is our skills (or lack of them ) are killing us week on week

The more I watch the Tigers , the less I see a golden era from 2015 and beyond
Farah is not trying....
It is almost like he is deliberately trying to lose. Two awful passes and a lazy knock back when we were deep on the attack and had a big overlap. He might do a couple of good things but to me it seems as though he is tanking. For a guy on $900k+ and our captain, vice captain of NSW etc I expect brilliance, not a little sook who cannot handle criticism, yet proclaims himself to be the best in his position!

We need to start again, bring in a new coach and look to weed out three quarters of our squad who are just not up to finals type football week in/week out.
He hasn't put in since the proverbial hit the fan a few weeks ago - I'm beginning to think he needs to go - its Benji all over again - if he doesn't get his way he just chucks it in. And for those who will say I shouldn't bag Robbie and he carries the team - go back and watch the replays of the last 3 games.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sat 30 Aug, 2014 9:21 pm

diedpretty wrote:
angry ant wrote:
alexaki wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Can someone explain to Aaron Woods he isn't Todd Payten

The hit spin second man second man is so predictable My son's Under 10 could read it

Farah blew two tries just before HT with poor passes

One of the most annoying things is our skills (or lack of them ) are killing us week on week

The more I watch the Tigers , the less I see a golden era from 2015 and beyond
Farah is not trying....
It is almost like he is deliberately trying to lose. Two awful passes and a lazy knock back when we were deep on the attack and had a big overlap. He might do a couple of good things but to me it seems as though he is tanking. For a guy on $900k+ and our captain, vice captain of NSW etc I expect brilliance, not a little sook who cannot handle criticism, yet proclaims himself to be the best in his position!

We need to start again, bring in a new coach and look to weed out three quarters of our squad who are just not up to finals type football week in/week out.
He hasn't put in since the proverbial hit the fan a few weeks ago - I'm beginning to think he needs to go - its Benji all over again - if he doesn't get his way he just chucks it in. And for those who will say I shouldn't bag Robbie and he carries the team - go back and watch the replays of the last 3 games.
I think as the season has gone on more and more fans are losing confidence in Farah, the off season cant come quick enough for him.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 30 Aug, 2014 9:28 pm

I reckon Farah is putting in , but he is overplaying his hand again and not showing faith in Moses or Austin

If your not putting in , you don't go tackling every thing that moves , defence is the first thing to suffer imo

I have total confidence in Farah as a on field leader

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sat 30 Aug, 2014 9:33 pm

happy tiger wrote:I reckon Farah is putting in , but he is overplaying his hand again and not showing faith in Moses or Austin

If your not putting in , you don't go tackling every thing that moves , defence is the first thing to suffer imo

I dont see it Happy. He's not going out of his way, working hard out of marker or rushing out of the line to make crucial tackles. Being the smallest bloke in the defensive line, the other mob are running at him and he's just tackling what comes his way. He's walking the rest of the time.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Sat 30 Aug, 2014 9:49 pm

gallagher wrote:
happy tiger wrote:I reckon Farah is putting in , but he is overplaying his hand again and not showing faith in Moses or Austin

I dont see it Happy. He's not going out of his way, working hard out of marker or rushing out of the line to make crucial tackles. Being the smallest bloke in the defensive line, the other mob are running at him and he's just tackling what comes his way. He's walking the rest of the time.
Topped the tackle count for both sides

I reckon if Thompson ,Farah and Woods weren't out there we'd lose by 50

I can't remember the amount of times these three were involved in tackles tonight

And we still haven't resigned Thompson

Get a clue ,Mayer

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Sat 30 Aug, 2014 9:55 pm

tigertye wrote:Literally asked no questions in attack. One out rubbish. The only time we looked dangerous was when we were playing ad-lib footy. Fine, Santi and Austin were solid. We need a clean out.

I would say that the coach is responsible for the "no questions in attack". An under 8 coach would have better plans than Potter.