Credit, where credits due!

MightyTiger

Credit, where credits due!

Unread post by MightyTiger » Sun 07 Sep, 2014 5:03 pm

I know you will all say yesterday's game was a dead rubber, sharks were down on players etc etc, but credit to young Sironen I thought he played his best game of the year.

Made 17 runs for 155 metres, 1 offload, 3 tackle breaks, 1 line break, 15 tackles, no missed rackets, errors or penalties. From what I saw he was an absolute handful down his edge.

Good to see, I still reckon with a big off season, he will be a devastating second rower and be a far more complete player then we saw this year. Only time will tell.

Telltails

Unread post by Telltails » Sun 07 Sep, 2014 5:09 pm

MightyTiger wrote:I know you will all say yesterday's game was a dead rubber, sharks were down on players etc etc, but credit to young Sironen I thought he played his best game of the year.

Made 17 runs for 155 metres, 1 offload, 3 tackle breaks, 1 line break, 15 tackles, no missed rackets, errors or penalties. From what I saw he was an absolute handful down his edge.

Good to see, I still reckon with a big off season, he will be a devastating second rower and be a far more complete player then we saw this year. Only time will tell.
Have to agree his best for a while. Showed some real aggression in both attack and defence. Lets hope next year that the team has some stability so these young breed get the best opportunity they can to develop into first class players.

Black'n'White

Unread post by Black'n'White » Sun 07 Sep, 2014 5:44 pm

he has shown glimpses of what he is capable of, but not yet really strung it together for a full game until yesterday. He was always a big kid, but up until recently never had to base his game around his physical attributes. He will come good.

jirskyr

Unread post by jirskyr » Mon 08 Sep, 2014 6:27 am

Good post. Made some really dynamic runs, including his try. He was playing against many borderline first graders but needs to build on this performance.

NT Tiger

Unread post by NT Tiger » Mon 08 Sep, 2014 6:46 am

Good to see him pick up his game. Perhaps all the 'play for pride' noise that was being made got to him. I didn't see the game and would be interested to know who lifted. Austin as usual, and Sironen, but who else?
"Quality Stupidity"

Eye Of Da Tiger

Unread post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Mon 08 Sep, 2014 7:19 am

Just proves he would be a terrific state cup player. His done nothing when we play against first graders.Hope he improves next year.

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by TrueTiger » Mon 08 Sep, 2014 7:54 am

Have to agree with this post,Sirro did very well on Saturday as did some of the others especially Austin.I would also like to say if Potter remains as he should,these younger players he has developed will be so much better when they have a full compliment of first grade players running beside them and the Wests Tigers team will be awesome come 2015.For mine I can't wait especially if the front office is cleaned up by the new board,and we finally have the much needed stability this great club is yearning for. :D :D :D
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

spearby

Unread post by spearby » Mon 08 Sep, 2014 8:30 am

TrueTiger wrote:Have to agree with this post,Sirro did very well on Saturday as did some of the others especially Austin.I would also like to say if Potter remains as he should,these younger players he has developed will be so much better when they have a full compliment of first grade players running beside them and the Wests Tigers team will be awesome come 2015.For mine I can't wait especially if the front office is cleaned up by the new board,and we finally have the much needed stability this great club is yearning for. :D :D :D
thank you for giving potter a wrap for the way he has handled all our young players sirro Austin brooks moses simona tedasco nofoaluma fine and I probable missed some all are showing so much potential :wtf

barra

Unread post by barra » Mon 08 Sep, 2014 9:23 am

Great to see Siro have a real dig, he seemed to have a lot more energy than most of his games this year.

I just wonder what that magic ingredient is???

Return to “Round 26: Wests Tigers V Cronulla Sharks”