2015 Side

User avatar
Flippedy
Member
Member
Posts: 7913
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Re: 2015 Side

Post by Flippedy » Tue 18 Nov, 2014 9:58 pm

happy tiger wrote:I didn't think I'd need to run this side until Round 20 ish but I was wrong yet again

1 CB
2 Willow
3 Innsane Ink
4 Milky
5 LaT
6 Geo
7 Watto
8 Gold Coast Tiger
9 Jerry Seinfeld
10 Irvine
11 Hobbo
12 FT
13 Flip

14 Cunno
15 Kul
16 Roosterman (our only signing LOL )
17 Tigermama

Yay I get to replace Blair! Our backrow problems are over :lol:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen


User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 12039
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Tue 18 Nov, 2014 10:13 pm

Thanks Happy and Flip , i won't let you guys down ;)
Last edited by foreveratiger on Tue 18 Nov, 2014 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

tigertye
Member
Member
Posts: 1199
Joined: Sun 20 Mar, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by tigertye » Tue 18 Nov, 2014 10:14 pm

No hard feelings though right Happy?

I noticed you signed Milky up this year. Surely that's going to take up some serious cap space. Hope he behaves well off the field, especially with schoolies coming up and all.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5343
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Post by Milky » Tue 18 Nov, 2014 10:57 pm

tigertye wrote:No hard feelings though right Happy?

I noticed you signed Milky up this year. Surely that's going to take up some serious cap space. Hope he behaves well off the field, especially with schoolies coming up and all.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4
not in year 12.

tigertye
Member
Member
Posts: 1199
Joined: Sun 20 Mar, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by tigertye » Tue 18 Nov, 2014 11:03 pm

Milky wrote:
tigertye wrote:No hard feelings though right Happy?

I noticed you signed Milky up this year. Surely that's going to take up some serious cap space. Hope he behaves well off the field, especially with schoolies coming up and all.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4
not in year 12.
Really??? I thought you had said you did well in your HSC? What year are you in champion?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41550
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Tue 18 Nov, 2014 11:18 pm

tigertye wrote:No hard feelings though right Happy?

I noticed you signed Milky up this year. Surely that's going to take up some serious cap space. Hope he behaves well off the field, especially with schoolies coming up and all.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4
No hard feelings at all Tigertye

The Milkster is my roughie for SOO next season

I expect he will be taking names and kicking butts

If not he's off to Canberra or Parra on a one way 2nd class bus ticket

No pressure Milky :shock:

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 12039
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 19 Nov, 2014 5:40 am

Here i go of to work and no doubt will be reminded , What a well oiled machine Club we are :bash
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

TigerBob
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue 09 Dec, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by TigerBob » Tue 09 Dec, 2014 1:11 pm

Doing this because the players we have lost and re-signed

1. Tedesco
2. Nofa
3. Fine/Lawrence/Naiqama
4. Simona
5. Richards
6. Moses
7. Brooks
8. Woods
9. Farrah
10. Galloway
11. Siro
12. Akauola
13. Sue

14. Taupau
15. Lodge
16. Seumanufagai
17. Liolevave

Not a lot of experience tho only problem

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4

TigerBob
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue 09 Dec, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by TigerBob » Tue 09 Dec, 2014 1:21 pm

With all the players that have left and re-signed here's my team

1. Tedesco
2. Nofa
3. Lawrence/Fine
4. Simona
5. Richards
6. Moses
7. Brooks
8. Woods
9. Farah
10. Galloway
11. Siro
12. Akauola
13. Sue

14. Taupau
15. Lodge
16. Seumanufagai
17. Liolevave

TigerBrent94
Posts: 45
Joined: Sun 04 Nov, 2012 11:07 pm

Post by TigerBrent94 » Fri 30 Jan, 2015 2:23 am

Assuming all players are fit for the start of Round 1:
1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Simona
4. Lawrence
5. Richards
6. Moses
7. Brooks
8. Galloway
9. Farah
10. Woods
11. Sironen
12. Akauola
13. Sue

14. Taupau
15. Seumanufagai
16. Lodge
17. Halatau

Players I think could make surprise inclusions come Round 1:
12. Liolevave - I think he may be surprising a few behind the scenes and could push for a starting second row spot along with Sironen, or if not, possibly a bench spot.

2. Naiqama - I think if Nofoaluma is still having troubles with his knee come Round 1, we will see Naiqama get the nod ahead of other up and coming players such as Fine (shifting Simona to the wing) and Hoeter. I have high hopes for Naiqama this year and really do think if given the opportunity that he could be one of our great buys.

User avatar
helmesy
Member
Member
Posts: 1993
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 9:18 am
Location: Sydney
Contact:

Post by helmesy » Mon 09 Feb, 2015 4:09 pm

TigerBrent94 wrote:Assuming all players are fit for the start of Round 1:
1. Tedesco
2. Nofoaluma
3. Simona
4. Lawrence
5. Richards
6. Moses
7. Brooks
8. Galloway
9. Farah
10. Woods
11. Sironen
12. Akauola
13. Sue

14. Taupau
15. Seumanufagai
16. Lodge
17. Halatau

Players I think could make surprise inclusions come Round 1:
12. Liolevave - I think he may be surprising a few behind the scenes and could push for a starting second row spot along with Sironen, or if not, possibly a bench spot.

2. Naiqama - I think if Nofoaluma is still having troubles with his knee come Round 1, we will see Naiqama get the nod ahead of other up and coming players such as Fine (shifting Simona to the wing) and Hoeter. I have high hopes for Naiqama this year and really do think if given the opportunity that he could be one of our great buys.
Yep, I think you are 100% correct. Good side.

bp tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2517
Joined: Sun 19 Jun, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by bp tiger » Mon 09 Feb, 2015 4:38 pm

why is every one putting sirro in as a starter, he played like a busted arse last year and does not deserve a start without showing really good form in the trails. this is the pack i would like to see,

galloway
robbie
woods
akauola
liolevava or funaka / THINK HE A STAR IN THE MAKING
lodge

taupau
ava
sue
halatau/ sirro
think we need the size at lock to help the team.

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29728
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Mon 09 Feb, 2015 5:28 pm

Taylor reckons Sirro is our only 80 minute backrower

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29923
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 09 Feb, 2015 5:37 pm

innsaneink wrote:Taylor reckons Sirro is our only 80 minute backrower
He also said Sue could play the roll of an 80min edge backrower but is suited to the middle as well...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

bp tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2517
Joined: Sun 19 Jun, 2011 6:35 pm

Post by bp tiger » Mon 09 Feb, 2015 7:56 pm

innsaneink wrote:Taylor reckons Sirro is our only 80 minute backrower
not hard to be a 80 minute backrower, when u dont do anything, me thinks.

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Mon 09 Feb, 2015 8:32 pm

So if Sirro is an 80 minute back rower and will most likely play on the edge.

And Taylor prefers Sue in the middle.

And Akauola played exclusively in the middle at the Nines.

This to me leaves another edge back rower to complete the picture.

Cant see that guy being Halatau or Santi which leaves it as almost a given that either Liolevave or Funaki are already penciled in for round ?

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 33170
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: The Village

Post by willow » Mon 09 Feb, 2015 8:47 pm

Tiger In The Gong wrote:So if Sirro is an 80 minute back rower and will most likely play on the edge.

And Taylor prefers Sue in the middle.

And Akauola played exclusively in the middle at the Nines.

This to me leaves another edge back rower to complete the picture.

Cant see that guy being Halatau or Santi which leaves it as almost a given that either Liolevave or Funaki are already penciled in for round ?
Liolevave holds the edge but both will play FG this season.

Post Reply