JT is killing it

Byron Bay Fan

Re: JT is killing it

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sun 13 Dec, 2015 12:49 am

innsaneink wrote:Why are you wasting peoples time Byron?
I never meant to but I don't think too many will complaIn.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

diedpretty

Post by diedpretty » Sun 13 Dec, 2015 7:09 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:

I think the comments at the end of that article make better reading and understanding of the situation than the article itself.

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sun 13 Dec, 2015 7:54 am

Well done for posting it Byron and good on Fittler for stating the obvious.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 13 Dec, 2015 9:49 am

It's all been said a million times before... Let's read it again

:roll:

Retarded

Pawsandclaws

Post by Pawsandclaws » Sun 13 Dec, 2015 10:07 am

It's news and was reported. Obviously there is interest otherwise it wouldn't be reported.

Don't delay your herbal enema, you seem a bit tense this morning.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sun 13 Dec, 2015 10:48 am

Our good mate Danny Weidler from today's Sun-Herald

Robbie's raw deal: Rarely has a club handled a legend of the game as poorly as the Tigers with Robbie Farah. Jason Taylor decided months ago that Farah had to go. There were attempts to talk him around but he wanted to make his mark. That he has. The club was backed into a $2.4 million corner. Taylor has been telling those close to him that 75 per cent of his issues with Farah have been sorted; the only obvious change is Farah is no longer skipper. A smart club would have offered Farah 2016 as his final season and said they'd pay him out for 2017 – provided it was supplemented by a Super League club.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... z3u9YO43Jg
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Sun 13 Dec, 2015 10:55 am

Byron Bay Fan wrote:Our good mate Danny Weidler from today's Sun-Herald

Robbie's raw deal: Rarely has a club handled a legend of the game as poorly as the Tigers with Robbie Farah. Jason Taylor decided months ago that Farah had to go. There were attempts to talk him around but he wanted to make his mark. That he has. The club was backed into a $2.4 million corner. Taylor has been telling those close to him that 75 per cent of his issues with Farah have been sorted; the only obvious change is Farah is no longer skipper. A smart club would have offered Farah 2016 as his final season and said they'd pay him out for 2017 – provided it was supplemented by a Super League club.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/leag ... z3u9YO43Jg
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook
It is likely that 75 per cent of Taylor's issues with Farah were that he could no longer work with Farah being Wests Tigers captain. Now that Farah is no longer captain Taylor is no longer under the obligation to have Farah selected every week in first grade.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 13 Dec, 2015 11:30 am

Here we go again

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 13 Dec, 2015 11:41 am

lol's ...Seems Willow shutting the Farah thread until Official confirmation of his future was too much to bare....for some...

A pseudo Farah thread was found....

And I still wanna know who had the office next to Mayer... :?
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by old man tiger » Sun 13 Dec, 2015 3:44 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Nothing personal Byron but I am complaining. We are starting 2016 as is, unless or until the club says otherwise. Saying anything else about it is indeed a waste of time.

As for weidler, re the snippet reposted above, he is a waste of a sperm and an egg.

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sun 13 Dec, 2015 6:16 pm

old man tiger wrote:
Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Nothing personal Byron but I am complaining. We are starting 2016 as is, unless or until the club says otherwise. Saying anything else about it is indeed a waste of time.

As for weidler, re the snippet reposted above, he is a waste of a sperm and an egg.
I can understand and almost agree but I did add to my first quote from Fittler the following:
read only don't comment so we stay good little boys.

As that advice was not adhered to I did not bother add to the second post from Weidler.

About starting 2016 as is I am not sure what the current situation is. I think it was official announcement that Robbie was in team training until Dec. 22 when a final decision will be made depending on how he goes there. If that was the latest update then it is still a fluid situation. We were falsely expecting another statement about a week ago but those commentators did not know what they were talking about. So we stay shhhh until Dec 22.
Last edited by Byron Bay Fan on Sun 13 Dec, 2015 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Sun 13 Dec, 2015 6:19 pm

It's a discussion board...
... Not an E- book.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sun 13 Dec, 2015 6:45 pm

i haven't been following the farah saga as closely but what is the latest official thing on it? last i heard was pascoe saying robbie is definitely with us in 2016.
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 13 Dec, 2015 6:51 pm

tig_prmz wrote:i haven't been following the farah saga as closely but what is the latest official thing on it? last i heard was pascoe saying robbie is definitely with us in 2016.
“We will continue to work closely with Robbie and his management to come up with an agreement that meets the needs of both parties,” said Pascoe.

“Robbie still has two years left on his playing contract with Wests Tigers and at this stage remains a part of the Club’s plans for the 2016 season.

“We are committed to building a successful and sustainable Wests Tigers both on and off the field and this will be taken into account when a decision regarding Robbie’s future with the Club is made,” he said.
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 13 Dec, 2015 11:11 pm

Pawsandclaws wrote:It's news and was reported. Obviously there is interest otherwise it wouldn't be reported.

Don't delay your herbal enema, you seem a bit tense this morning.
:roll

Byron Bay Fan

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Sat 19 Dec, 2015 1:48 pm

Well Jason is killing something but I am not sure exactly what? Maybe it is those gluten-free vegieburgers with macro-biotic salad

Tiger Watto

Post by Tiger Watto » Sat 19 Dec, 2015 4:31 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:Well Jason is killing something but I am not sure exactly what? Maybe it is those gluten-free vegieburgers with macro-biotic salad
The great Artie Beetson will rise up and slap any fool feeding that to footballers!
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Goose

Post by Goose » Tue 22 Dec, 2015 3:15 pm

Geo. wrote:lol's ...Seems Willow shutting the Farah thread until Official confirmation of his future was too much to bare....for some...

A pseudo Farah thread was found....

And I still wanna know who had the office next to Mayer... :?
I could tell you due to my superior inside knowledge of all things west tigers, however this information is akin to our secret handshake and can not be revealed.

You may have noticed from time to time when you meet a tigers fan, he will ask you in a seemingly random manner, "who has the office next to Grant Mayer" if you answer correctly, then you can both openly discuss whether or not the players are happy with the coach.

I hope I have not revealed too much??