JT is killing it

Snake
Member
Member
Posts: 4323
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:37 pm
Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 43 times

Re: JT is killing it

Unread post by Snake » Sun 23 Nov, 2014 5:41 pm

Maybe now the little dears have got rid of Potter they might actually listen to the coaching staff.....maybe!


Goose
Member
Member
Posts: 4633
Joined: Tue 21 Sep, 2010 2:46 pm
Location: Concord

Unread post by Goose » Mon 01 Dec, 2014 3:24 pm

In a classic from a friend of a friend chat, Im led to believe that the Tigers have significantly improved their training equipment including the gym, also said they were super impressed with JT.

As we all know though every club is flying in the offseason, players never been fitter, never been stronger and all that.

Hopefully we are all saying what a great job JT is doing come July.

User avatar
LaT
Member
Member
Posts: 3484
Joined: Fri 07 Jan, 2011 4:55 pm
Location: NSW
Contact:

Unread post by LaT » Mon 01 Dec, 2014 3:54 pm

Goose wrote:In a classic from a friend of a friend chat, Im led to believe that the Tigers have significantly improved their training equipment including the gym, also said they were super impressed with JT.

As we all know though every club is flying in the offseason, players never been fitter, never been stronger and all that.

Hopefully we are all saying what a great job JT is doing come July.
I think I read somewhere (maybe here) that Harry T had something to do with upgrading of the equipment?
TigPies till I die!

I say, I say I resemble that remark!

User avatar
marzie
Member
Member
Posts: 1444
Joined: Fri 15 Aug, 2014 8:43 pm
Has liked: 1 time

Unread post by marzie » Tue 03 Nov, 2015 10:06 pm

"JT is killing it"

Lol

User avatar
Spartan117
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 5588
Joined: Wed 07 Oct, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: Picnic Point, Sydney
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 9 times

Unread post by Spartan117 » Wed 04 Nov, 2015 6:47 am

"It" = my expectations for not getting the wooden spoon next season.


Abraham
Member
Member
Posts: 976
Joined: Mon 25 Mar, 2013 1:09 pm
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 18 times

Unread post by Abraham » Wed 04 Nov, 2015 7:53 am

I just read this thread from start to finish. Wow.

My inside sources tell me that Jerry and Irvine ran off together.

The sexual tension in their exchanges was palpable.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Tiger Bond
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat 18 Jul, 2015 3:52 pm

Unread post by Tiger Bond » Wed 04 Nov, 2015 7:59 am

Lol......you do realise it's from November 14 except the last few threads .....

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 4789
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 28 times

Unread post by underdog » Wed 04 Nov, 2015 9:30 am

Tiger Bond wrote:Lol......you do realise it's from November 14 except the last few threads .....
We all realise it champ, I think that's why ink highlighted the irony somewhat by digging this chestnut up.
Image

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24672
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 161 times
Been liked: 255 times

Unread post by Geo. » Wed 04 Nov, 2015 10:37 am

underdog wrote:
Tiger Bond wrote:Lol......you do realise it's from November 14 except the last few threads .....
We all realise it champ, I think that's why ink highlighted the irony somewhat by digging this chestnut up.
If by Ink you mean marzie you are 100% correct....

I miss Irvine and stinky....we never did find out who had the office next to Mayer... :?
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 4789
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 28 times

Unread post by underdog » Wed 04 Nov, 2015 12:17 pm

Geo. wrote:
underdog wrote:
Tiger Bond wrote:Lol......you do realise it's from November 14 except the last few threads .....
We all realise it champ, I think that's why ink highlighted the irony somewhat by digging this chestnut up.
If by Ink you mean marzie you are 100% correct....

I miss Irvine and stinky....we never did find out who had the office next to Mayer... :?
Yes, marzie, I do stand corrected.
Image

Tiger Bond
Posts: 15
Joined: Sat 18 Jul, 2015 3:52 pm

Unread post by Tiger Bond » Thu 05 Nov, 2015 1:52 am

If that's the case, it's my bad......sorry for that

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 3618
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 30 times

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Thu 05 Nov, 2015 8:42 am

Reading one of those old articles I see that JT got the job over Nathan Brown due to Jason's outstanding performance when being interviewed for the job - wondering if got coaching?
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 3133
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm
Has liked: 43 times
Been liked: 104 times

Unread post by Russell » Thu 05 Nov, 2015 6:39 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:Reading one of those old articles I see that JT got the job over Nathan Brown due to Jason's outstanding performance when being interviewed for the job - wondering if got coaching?
No he didn't - it was all his own work.

Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4343
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Unread post by Tigermama » Thu 05 Nov, 2015 7:12 pm

Abraham wrote:I just read this thread from start to finish. Wow.

My inside sources tell me that Jerry and Irvine ran off together.

The sexual tension in their exchanges was palpable.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Hahaha, so funny Abraham :roll

Goose
Member
Member
Posts: 4633
Joined: Tue 21 Sep, 2010 2:46 pm
Location: Concord

Unread post by Goose » Fri 13 Nov, 2015 3:15 pm

Very amusing re-reading some of this stuff.

User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11538
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Unread post by foreveratiger » Fri 13 Nov, 2015 3:59 pm

Goose wrote:Very amusing re-reading some of this stuff.
Yeah i know , i think the Con have been Conned in thinking JT is killing it :roll
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 3618
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 30 times

Unread post by Byron Bay Fan » Sat 12 Dec, 2015 11:30 pm

http://www.sportsfan.com.au/tigers-hand ... ler_111215

read only don't comment so we stay good little boys
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

User avatar
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24997
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....
Has liked: 168 times
Been liked: 134 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Sun 13 Dec, 2015 12:41 am

Why are you wasting peoples time Byron?

Post Reply

Return to “Season 2015 - Offseason, Preseason and Trials”