JT is killing it

goldcoast tiger
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 65 times

Re: JT is killing it

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 05 Nov, 2014 6:29 am

walterwhite wrote:You lot who are arguing over rubbish about who said what are really ruining the forum for others who just want to see the opinions of other tigers fans about the topics at hand and occasionally add their own thoughts.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.5
No ones stopping you from adding anything,but just because you think something is rubbish , doesn't mean that it is.

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 273 times
Been liked: 224 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Wed 05 Nov, 2014 6:52 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
innsaneink wrote:God there are some gullibles here that will swallow anything

No wonder con men make a killing...theres dozens born every minute

Unfortunately as you and I both know Ink the conmen have flourished too long at Wests Tigers as the gullibles sit waiting on their knees swallowing everything that come their way.
So jerry and Ink, the quotes from JT in the. SMH are false too , are they? They DO back up a lot of what Irvine said. ( even if you two don't want to admit it.not sure why you are so touchy about it.
And Irvine never mentioned pre season training being loved by players. Maybe if jerry stuck to the truth more, in his posts he wouldn't dig such a hole for himself.
I will explain it for the dummies only once, as I am very averse to contribute any more to Irvines Look at me thread.....or as you say, Touchy.
I dont doubt what Irvines posted, I dont doubt he's with the club somehow...what he posted was not news, its fluff...his post on Bodene Thompson was short, sweet and to the point, and yes he was right...THAT is the stuff I appreciate, not wang measuring contests he himself has turned this thread into
I can tell Stinkfield is definitely not employed by the club otherwise he would know that not one player will be sending Mayer any sort of good wishes.
Ok Stinky..Here is a couple of easy one's for you..Who is in the office next door to Mayer ?
What has JT changed at the place that has not been reported in the media ?
...this is classic troll/attention seeking stuff, they make it about themselves and then sit back and soak up allll the attention.
You are gullible because you are defending him, and defending things like an insult that would be sad for a seven year old....stinkfield??? :roll:
Please.

The Thompson info = great
This = this is crap...its about the OP. Understand??
You wont, because youre one of the gullible masses - hence the conman reference.

Enjoy feeding the ego....

Maybe if we had more staff at the joint intent on doing their jobs to the best of their abilities, as opposed to some yesterdays heroes spending their time online, believeing theyre something special by being employed at the most dysfunctional basket case club in the NRL...maybe then we'd get somewhere

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 60 times

Unread post by TrueTiger » Wed 05 Nov, 2014 7:13 am

Ink,I understand that Jerry and Irvine do argue quite a lot and I don't know if it is only for argument sake...
However I enjoy your input and also Jerrys and Irvine as well as all the others.
I don't like the insulting or name calling,wether in the heat of the argument or not,people are entitled to an opinion and that is what the forum is all about.
Many times some will think they are right and others will argue that they are right...Human nature...

We must understand not everyone has the same views as others on different topics and to personally attack an individual for their honest opinion should not be tolerated.l

Also if someone has inside information and wants to share it with us on the forum,please do and name your source or give us something that won't cause misinterpretation..
If you do know something and can't reveal your sources then don't post something that will definitely come under scrutiny from the good people of this forum...
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by innsaneink » Wed 05 Nov, 2014 7:16 am

Yeh good post TT..well said

goldcoast tiger

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 05 Nov, 2014 8:19 am

innsaneink wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
innsaneink wrote:God there are some gullibles here that will swallow anything

No wonder con men make a killing...theres dozens born every minute

Unfortunately as you and I both know Ink the conmen have flourished too long at Wests Tigers as the gullibles sit waiting on their knees swallowing everything that come their way.
So jerry and Ink, the quotes from JT in the. SMH are false too , are they? They DO back up a lot of what Irvine said. ( even if you two don't want to admit it.not sure why you are so touchy about it.
And Irvine never mentioned pre season training being loved by players. Maybe if jerry stuck to the truth more, in his posts he wouldn't dig such a hole for himself.
I will explain it for the dummies only once, as I am very averse to contribute any more to Irvines Look at me thread.....or as you say, Touchy.
I dont doubt what Irvines posted, I dont doubt he's with the club somehow...what he posted was not news, its fluff...his post on Bodene Thompson was short, sweet and to the point, and yes he was right...THAT is the stuff I appreciate, not wang measuring contests he himself has turned this thread into
I can tell Stinkfield is definitely not employed by the club otherwise he would know that not one player will be sending Mayer any sort of good wishes.
Ok Stinky..Here is a couple of easy one's for you..Who is in the office next door to Mayer ?
What has JT changed at the place that has not been reported in the media ?
...this is classic troll/attention seeking stuff, they make it about themselves and then sit back and soak up allll the attention.
You are gullible because you are defending him, and defending things like an insult that would be sad for a seven year old....stinkfield??? :roll:
Please.

The Thompson info = great
This = this is crap...its about the OP. Understand??
You wont, because youre one of the gullible masses - hence the conman reference.

Enjoy feeding the ego....

Maybe if we had more staff at the joint intent on doing their jobs to the best of their abilities, as opposed to some yesterdays heroes spending their time online, believeing theyre something special by being employed at the most dysfunctional basket case club in the NRL...maybe then we'd get somewhere
While it's good to know we have you to decide who's gullible and who's not, you missed my point. I'm not defending any name calling or anything else, except the accuracy of some attacks on here . My point was that have all the opinions that you want , but if someone is going to hammer another poster on something he said, at least be truthful and accurate.
Irvine Did NOT say anywhere in his posts anything about players being around because of preseason training . It was my opinion(and us gullible plebes sometimes have one) That he was talking about the general feeling around the club.
The Heralds story confirmed that. I don't care who said what first. Just that he was wearing attacks about comments that were not his . As happens regularly with with the person who was attacking him.

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by innsaneink » Wed 05 Nov, 2014 8:21 am

See my PM

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by innsaneink » Wed 05 Nov, 2014 8:25 am

you have disabled the PM function GCT

goldcoast tiger

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 05 Nov, 2014 10:36 am

innsaneink wrote:you have disabled the PM function GCT
Sorry but what is pm, I may not be the most computer illiterate person on here but I'm really close to whoever is.

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by foreveratiger » Wed 05 Nov, 2014 10:43 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
Sorry but what is pm, I may not be the most computer illiterate person on here but I'm really close to whoever is.
Ink was maybe trying to send you a Private Message meaning PM but it's not allowing him to send it to you Gold Coast Tiger , you have to in your settings through User Control and allow PM's to be received , hope that helps mate .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Fumbles

Unread post by Fumbles » Wed 05 Nov, 2014 11:01 am

Irvine wrote:How bad is this guy.... embarrassing knock out and a straight sets victory and he keeps coming back for more.

Thank you goldcoast tiger, fumbles, nads1234, foreveratiger, tigerbalm and others I am happy to keep you updated.

Most of us are here to support the Wests Tigers unfortunately there is a small minority just here to make fun and ridicule others.
Thank you Irvine there are many who appreciate the inside info you give us. Please don't let a small minority discourage you from continuing to keep us informed.

goldcoast tiger

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 05 Nov, 2014 12:59 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
goldcoast tiger wrote:
Ink was maybe trying to send you a Private Message meaning PM but it's not allowing him to send it to you Gold Coast Tiger , you have to in your settings through User Control and allow PM's to be received , hope that helps mate .
thanks FT I'llcheck it out

goldcoast tiger

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Wed 05 Nov, 2014 1:03 pm

It's unblocked now Ink

Irvine

Unread post by Irvine » Fri 21 Nov, 2014 11:55 pm

Just some updates for the people that are interested. Ink and Jerry...Look away.

Players tomorrow will be tackling the Wanda Beach sand hills at Cronulla.

With JT the field sessions are shorter than last year but he has substantially increased the amount of video work done each day.

JT's main focus will be defence....I don't want to leak too much...ahh Jerry....you know...but the club is the most professional i have ever seen it...on the field that is !

DonnyBrasco

Unread post by DonnyBrasco » Sat 22 Nov, 2014 12:31 am

Irvine wrote:Just some updates for the people that are interested. Ink and Jerry...Look away.

Players tomorrow will be tackling the Wanda Beach sand hills at Cronulla.

With JT the field sessions are shorter than last year but he has substantially increased the amount of video work done each day.

JT's main focus will be defence....I don't want to leak too much...ahh Jerry....you know...but the club is the most professional i have ever seen it...on the field that is !
Hope it's going to pay off, and maybe with the more experienced S&C team in place they are no longer making the players do 10 laps around the oval and and some modified burpees to finish it off.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4
Tigers for 2022!

Fade To Black
Has liked: 29 times

Unread post by Fade To Black » Sat 22 Nov, 2014 6:00 am

innsaneink wrote:Yeh good post TT..well said
Thanks Nanna for the vote of confidence. Please knit us a doilie for Xmas if u have the time..........

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by innsaneink » Sat 22 Nov, 2014 6:45 am

Gee I mustve gotten under your skin FTB for this:
"Yeh good post TT..well said"
........to elicit such a reaction from you.
God forbid one agrees with another here.

LOL...bex and a lie down maybe?

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by innsaneink » Sat 22 Nov, 2014 6:55 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:It's unblocked now Ink
PM sent

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 13 times

Unread post by TrueTiger » Sat 22 Nov, 2014 8:08 am

Maybe JTs different approach to the preseason training could create some refreshing confidence and keenness to the playing group...
Thank you Irvine for the update,it is early days yet but let's hope the players attitude has changed for the better..I'm looking forward to more positive news after Xmas,heading toward the trials with hopefully a majority of the NRL side fully fit...

FTB,some positive input would be appreciated.....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Return to “Season 2015 - Offseason, Preseason and Trials”