JT is killing it

Irvine

JT is killing it

Post by Irvine » Sat 01 Nov, 2014 11:16 pm

Just some positive news JT is really settling in well at camp concord. He seems a very approachable and knowledgeable guy.
His style is one of helping and encouraging players and their is a real buzz about the place.
It's going to be a good year.

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Flippedy » Sat 01 Nov, 2014 11:20 pm

Good to hear! Thanks for that info, Irvine.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

tigertye

Post by tigertye » Sat 01 Nov, 2014 11:54 pm

I'm also hearing really good things about JT. Had a young NRL player from the Cowboys over last weekend who's friends with our new room mate. He was coached by JT while he was in the U20's.

He said JT will be great for us. Really spend a lot of one on one time with the players and his biggest asset is getting the best out of individuals and doesn't put up with rubbish and holds people accountable.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.5

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 1:30 am

The first real test for Taylor will most probably occur just before Round 1 of the coming season. If Lawrence has not overcome the poor form he has been in over the past two seasons will Taylor continue to select him in first grade or will he drop him to State Cup? Taylor's decision could well be season defining.

Jerry Seinfeld

Post by Jerry Seinfeld » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 5:21 am

Irvine wrote:Just some positive news JT is really settling in well at camp concord. He seems a very approachable and knowledgeable guy.
His style is one of helping and encouraging players and their is a real buzz about the place.
Oh okkkk NRL superstar.

Black'n'White

Post by Black'n'White » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 7:16 am

Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
Irvine wrote:Just some positive news JT is really settling in well at camp concord. He seems a very approachable and knowledgeable guy.
Oh okkkk NRL superstar.
bit rich coming from Grant Mayers jock strap...

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by TrueTiger » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 8:43 am

Irvine I hope your right about JTs demeanour and if he does spend time to get to know each player and their individual playing traits,this is a sign of a very good coach...

Some coaches can sometimes put more effort in to the stars of the team and this can cause friction with the other players...

JT knows it's a team effort and all need to be involved,good on him and it will be great for the WTs....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

stevetiger

Post by stevetiger » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 9:48 am

I don't really care. What matters is results on the field or maybe better put how well they perform each week.

willow

Post by willow » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 9:55 am

I would just like to extend my thanks to Irvine for creating a positive thread. Looking forward to 2015, hopefully the Tigers kick some.

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by innsaneink » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 10:17 am

When did they resume training?

greatodensraven

Post by greatodensraven » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 10:37 am

Monday isn't it?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 11:29 am

Good news is always welcomed Irvine. Thank you :)

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 11:49 am

innsaneink wrote:When did they resume training?
Think it was friday

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 12:11 pm

There back at training Wednesday the 5th , i read it .... it was quoted on this article that we begin pre season on Wednesday.

“We’ve assembled a team of professionals from a range of areas who we believe have the skill set and drive to bring the best out of every player in the club,” Taylor said in a statement.

“The club has undergone a lot of change recently and I’m confident that our members and supporters will see a positive effect when we take the field for round one.”

Tigers chief executive Grant Mayer welcomed the appointments made by Taylor and football operations boss Phil Moss.

“Jason and Phil have hit the ground running here at Wests Tigers and have brought together an impressive group of individuals to make up their coaching staff,” Mayer said.

“We’re impressed with the direction they are taking the club in and look forward to welcoming the players back to kick start the pre-season.”

The Tigers begin pre-season training on Wednesday.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 12:46 pm

If we're returning on the 5th, then if we are signing anyone, you'd think it should be announced tomorrow or Tuesday, so they're ready to rock up to training come Wednesday.

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by innsaneink » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 12:55 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
There back at training Wednesday the 5th , i read it .... it was quoted on this article that we begin pre season on Wednesday.

“We’ve assembled a team of professionals from a range of areas who we believe have the skill set and drive to bring the best out of every player in the club,” Taylor said in a statement.

“The club has undergone a lot of change recently and I’m confident that our members and supporters will see a positive effect when we take the field for round one.”

Tigers chief executive Grant Mayer welcomed the appointments made by Taylor and football operations boss Phil Moss.

“Jason and Phil have hit the ground running here at Wests Tigers and have brought together an impressive group of individuals to make up their coaching staff,” Mayer said.

“We’re impressed with the direction they are taking the club in and look forward to welcoming the players back to kick start the pre-season.”

So back on Wednesday?
Maybe the buzz around the place is some wasps in the trees nearby

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 3:03 pm

innsaneink wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:

So back on Wednesday?
Maybe the buzz around the place is some wasps in the trees nearby

That's funny...... :lol:

Jerry Seinfeld

Post by Jerry Seinfeld » Sun 02 Nov, 2014 3:44 pm

Black'n'White wrote:
Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
Oh okkkk NRL superstar.
bit rich coming from Grant Mayers jock strap...

Bit hard considering Ive never met the bloke but this "jockstrap" can tell you from within the playing group they are loving the ideas and structures that MAYER has implemented.