2015 Membership Numbers

slm9

2015 Membership Numbers

Post by slm9 » Thu 20 Nov, 2014 4:16 pm

@WTMembership: We’re up to 4,136 MEMBERS for 2015! If you haven’t already, make sure you get on board here: http://t.co/fMIyaTc3X1 http://t.co/pStfPKhSmE

Posted using RoarFEED 4.1.4

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Thu 20 Nov, 2014 5:29 pm

I don't think there will be a rush for 2015 membership after the recent cuts to our playing roster.

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Thu 20 Nov, 2014 9:11 pm

4,136 is solid

24.9% growth on the same time last year if anyone is curious.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 20 Nov, 2014 9:23 pm

I don't want to derail this thread but based on the information we have received over the last 3 weeks from the club , how many would ask for a refund if they could get it ??

Every bloody year they pump the wheels up at membership time , feed us fertiliser and sit back laughing their asses off

Nothing has changed , Nothing

Now we just have people who are far better at spreading the manure , that's all

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 20 Nov, 2014 9:26 pm

I usually renew immediately...I didnt this year

Thought Id wait for the draw, the ANZ deal was hard to beat this year but the place still sux to watch footy from

Depending on the amount of Frin & Mon games we get at cambo I prolly get a cambo deal next year...GA knuckle- tightarse tuesday an all that

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Thu 20 Nov, 2014 9:28 pm

innsaneink wrote:I usually renew immediately...I didnt this year

Thought Id wait for the draw, the ANZ deal was hard to beat this year but the place still sux to watch footy from

Depending on the amount of Frin & Mon games we get at cambo I prolly get a cambo deal next year...GA knuckle- tightarse tuesday an all that
yeah neither, saving up for a trip. ill grab it when i come back, or maybe this 'rolling' plan would work. shouldnt cost much initially likebuying outright would
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Thu 20 Nov, 2014 9:30 pm

happy tiger wrote:I don't want to derail this thread but based on the information we have received over the last 3 weeks from the club , how many would ask for a refund if they could get it ??

Every bloody year they pump the wheels up at membership time , feed us fertiliser and sit back laughing their asses off

i wouldnt. austin leaving, not a big surprise. thompsons was a bit overated, no liam fulton thats for sure. Blair leaving sucks but it's obviously cleared up room for us to front load contracts (if we are actually at our cap).

if you were running memberships, why on earth would you NOT pump up memberships? fact is, no one knows how we are gonna go. if they did theyd make a killing from sportsbet. our fans expetations seem a lot lower than the players. they will be supremely disappointed with anything less than top 8. we still have a strong squad that will continue to get better with experience. not to mention an overhauled S&C department.

i mean honestly. if anyone had asked me after that bulldogs win if losing bodene thomspon, adam blair and blake austin would mean we finish last or in the bottom 4 i would have told them to piss off and go take a look at moses and brooks tearing it up, even without teddy there

:sign:
Last edited by pHyR3 on Thu 20 Nov, 2014 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Thu 20 Nov, 2014 9:31 pm

happy tiger wrote:I don't want to derail this thread but based on the information we have received over the last 3 weeks from the club , how many would ask for a refund if they could get it ??

j

Knowing what I know now ( players being released at will ) and if it's true about no more signings till maybe 2017 ? I probably wouldn't have renewed .
How about you happy ? Let me know if ya get a refund mate !!

We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 20 Nov, 2014 9:43 pm

pHyR3 wrote:

i wouldnt. austin leaving, not a big surprise. thompsons was a bit overated, no liam fulton thats for sure. Blair leaving sucks but it's obviously cleared up room for us to front load contracts (if we are actually at our cap).

if you were running memberships, why on earth would you NOT pump up memberships? fact is, no one knows how we are gonna go. if they did theyd make a killing from sportsbet. our fans expetations seem a lot lower than the players. they will be supremely disappointed with anything less than top 8. we still have a strong squad that will continue to get better with experience. not to mention an overhauled S&C department.

i mean honestly. if anyone had asked me after that bulldogs win if losing bodene thomspon, adam blair and blake austin would mean we finish last or in the bottom 4 i would have told them to piss off and go take a look at moses and brooks tearing it up, even without teddy there

And what did you feel after the Cowboys away game ??

We better get used to that feeling me thinks ??

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Thu 20 Nov, 2014 10:22 pm

I have seriously been on a downer today work (not a good day ) , and looking for some positive posts very few and far between , and not blaming everyone for feeling the way they do cause i'm on the same boat.
CRAP DAY!!!!
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Thu 20 Nov, 2014 10:29 pm

even Happy Tiger has done a clean up with his Avatar Wally Lewis, Mark Geyer and Elias :lol: . It's a good time for it Happy join the Club
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

slm9

Post by slm9 » Mon 24 Nov, 2014 5:04 pm

@WTMembership: MEMBERSHIP COUNT — We’re now up to 4,741 members for 2015! Show your support & sign up here: http://t.co/tlCeZR9B2u http://t.co/bqYP7vqCeC

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 24 Nov, 2014 5:22 pm

slm9 wrote:@WTMembership: MEMBERSHIP COUNT — We’re now up to 4,741 members for 2015! Show your support & sign up here: http://t.co/tlCeZR9B2u http://t.co/bqYP7vqCeC

You work for the Club mate ? Any Hot Rumor you can tell us ? Anything :lol: , tell us you saw Merrin's Manager in Mayer's office today ;)

slm9

Post by slm9 » Tue 25 Nov, 2014 8:15 am

foreveratiger wrote:
slm9 wrote:@WTMembership: MEMBERSHIP COUNT — We’re now up to 4,741 members for 2015! Show your support & sign up here: http://t.co/tlCeZR9B2u http://t.co/bqYP7vqCeC

You work for the Club mate ? Any Hot Rumor you can tell us ? Anything :lol: , tell us you saw Merrin's Manager in Mayer's office today ;)
I'd love to work for the club but unfortunately not so no rumours. Just see the updates on Twitter and post here to keep people in the loop.

diedpretty

Post by diedpretty » Tue 25 Nov, 2014 8:41 am

Its interesting - we lose a few players that never really set the world on fire and everyone talks about not renewing while at Parramatta they lose their club icon and one of the top echelon players in the NRL and their memberships soar to record levels. Go figure.

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Wed 26 Nov, 2014 3:39 pm

happy tiger wrote:
pHyR3 wrote:

And what did you feel after the Cowboys away game ??

We better get used to that feeling me thinks ??
i was pretty damn distraught, obviously. ruined my night.

but what did you expect to happen when we were literally playing 2nd rowers on the wings? and half (or more) of our spine on the sidelines.

actually from memory, compared to a 100% fit backline, we literally had 1 player remaining which was Chris Lawrence.

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Wed 26 Nov, 2014 3:47 pm

diedpretty wrote:Its interesting - we lose a few players that never really set the world on fire and everyone talks about not renewing while at Parramatta they lose their club icon and one of the top echelon players in the NRL and their memberships soar to record levels. Go figure.
ive found our memberbase to be quite bandwagony to be honest.

sharks still pulled 12-13k avg last year, despite being rock bottom from start to finish, losing their coach (twice) and the ASADA bs.

We used to be the 2nd biggest club in sydney crowdwise when we were going well, this year we were around 13k avg as well.

Parra have a good fanbase, if they ever won a comp you'd see their memberships soar to 40k+ easily.

i'll probably get berated by people now for hating on the club. but thats just my opinion, multiple 5k crowds is nothing to boast about.

Tony33

Post by Tony33 » Wed 26 Nov, 2014 4:26 pm

pHyR3 wrote:
diedpretty wrote:Its interesting - we lose a few players that never really set the world on fire and everyone talks about not renewing while at Parramatta they lose their club icon and one of the top echelon players in the NRL and their memberships soar to record levels. Go figure.
ive found our memberbase to be quite bandwagony to be honest.

sharks still pulled 12-13k avg last year, despite being rock bottom from start to finish, losing their coach (twice) and the ASADA bs.

We used to be the 2nd biggest club in sydney crowdwise when we were going well, this year we were around 13k avg as well.

Parra have a good fanbase, if they ever won a comp you'd see their memberships soar to 40k+ easily.

i'll probably get berated by people now for hating on the club. but thats just my opinion, multiple 5k crowds is nothing to boast about.
Unfortunately your on the money PHyR3. Hopefully our on field performances improve quick fast so that our membership numbers follow accordingly..

2015 - The Year The Dynasty Began...