Members pack delivery

Geo.

Re: Members pack delivery

Post by Geo. » Wed 18 Feb, 2015 9:32 pm

alexaki wrote:Nothing yet and I live 1 suburb away from Concord.... They could hand deliver ....

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
That's Funny since they come from China.....Berry Berry funny...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Wed 18 Feb, 2015 11:48 pm

Geo. wrote:
alexaki wrote:Nothing yet and I live 1 suburb away from Concord.... They could hand deliver ....

That explains the delay... They are in quarantine......

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Thu 19 Feb, 2015 12:33 am

Got my membership pack today apparently we were all auto renewed. In a group of 4 people. I paid via Card last year for all 4. This time they auto renewed us back in October and instead billed one of my other mates who was also on the data base, the total fee for all 4 people.

Bizzarre. I was going to sign up anyway in the next few days, but this came as a surprise. Little bit miffed by the process of it all.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Thu 19 Feb, 2015 8:05 am

Looks like nothing has improved in the membership department, I still haven't received mine. Renewed in November.

tsjonathan

Post by tsjonathan » Thu 19 Feb, 2015 8:33 am

Geo. wrote:

Happy New Year!!

Sabre

Post by Sabre » Thu 19 Feb, 2015 8:56 am

Going by one of the photos I saw on Facebook I think the hat will be going straight in Vinnies bin when it arrives.
Terrible design.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.1

Sully

Post by Sully » Thu 19 Feb, 2015 9:03 am

I was at the members briefing at Ashfield on Sunday 8 Feb and Grant Mayer said that we would all get an email on Monday or Tuesday of the coming week with the packs being sent shortly afterwards.

I did get my email on Tuesday however that was a week later and still am awaiting to get my pack and that of my daughters.

You can get into the trial by going to the ticket counter and telling them your surname ( hopefully hey have you in the data base).

In regards to the auto renew I was sent an email last year to say that I had selected the auto renew and that I would be debited immediately for my 2015 membership.
I rang and cancelled the auto renew as I want to wait for the draw to see if I can actually get to the games before selecting which membership to buy.

It left a sour taste in my mouth that they had placed me on auto renew as I did not select either for or against the process. I questioned whether I would join again based in the deceitful nature of the membership team.

I don't know why it is so hard when they know we have at the very least 5000 members that they cannot get the pack in order and allocation of tickets should not be difficult given you have a choice of the same seats or general admission from last year and the new members would fill spots once the renewal from last years deadline to hold your seat expires.

We seem to have got the professionalism in the football department we now need it in the administration areas.

Juro

Post by Juro » Thu 19 Feb, 2015 9:10 am

Geo. wrote:

Make sure you don't eat your hat then!!!
I've been a member since 2012. We last played finals football in 2011. Just saying...

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Thu 19 Feb, 2015 9:12 am

Yes, weve had lots of problems, the goodies are el-cheapo but who buys a membership for the goodies?

Las year was probably the worst - barcode on card never working- it was a nuisance having to wait at games but after the first coupl of times - not unexpected.

But Ive never missed a game...yes its not a good look...but its clearly a logistical nightmare and not a simple process....I understand people need to get things off their chest, and thats good for these threads...but we all will get their n the end

Patience

Andrew

Post by Andrew » Sun 22 Feb, 2015 4:45 pm

Im sure they come from china.

gallagher

Post by gallagher » Sun 22 Feb, 2015 5:02 pm

Sabre wrote:Going by one of the photos I saw on Facebook I think the hat will be going straight in Vinnies bin when it arrives.
Terrible design.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.1
The photo on facebook couldnt possibly show how bad the hat really is. They're normally bad but this one takes the cake.