NSW Cup Team V Jets...

Geo.

Re: NSW Cup Team V Jets...

Post by Geo. » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 6:38 pm

willow wrote:Cherrington in near the posts. That will do it with 4 to go. 34--22 with Newtownabbey down to 12 men.
You there Willow....How did Liolevave Funaki and Akaoula go....aslo how was Lulia's comeback?
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..

softlaw

Post by softlaw » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 6:39 pm

So we won the 2nd half 30-0.
Doesn;t hurt :)
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

willow

Post by willow » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 11:05 pm

Geo. wrote:
willow wrote:Cherrington in near the posts. That will do it with 4 to go. 34--22 with Newtownabbey down to 12 men.
You there Willow....How did Liolevave Funaki and Akaoula go....aslo how was Lulia's comeback?
Lulia looked solid mate. Liolevave didn't have too many touches from what I saw, but when he does there is just a touch of class about him. Funaki is built like a tank, he went ok.

Akauola...faded in and out of the game, hits the ball up strongly but has some silly mistakes in him. If he can work on consistency and cutting out the errors then he would be a very handy player off the bench in FG as he can create second phase play well with his offload ability. Copped a knock on his knee late in the game but played on. Hopefully it was nothing serious.

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Sun 22 Feb, 2015 12:01 am

Taylor shall write on his board
Akauola is not 5/8 :bash
Akauola is not winger :bash
Akauola is very good 2nd rower :sign:

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Sun 22 Feb, 2015 12:20 am

Chance Peni was in his Tigers gear and looking fit and uninjured. Smiling and happy when i saw him.

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Sun 22 Feb, 2015 12:26 am

Akauola's effort at 5/8 i thought was admirable. It was only ever uncomfortable when it came to kicking. he isnt a natural kicker by any means.

I didnt see him drifting in and out of the game, more picking his moments. His concentration on the other hand faded, this led to a few errors, im prepared to put that down to simply asking him to play a kicking role.

Lock or centre for mine.