Crowd Sharks trial?

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 280 times
Been liked: 225 times

Crowd Sharks trial?

Unread post by innsaneink » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 8:34 am

Im wondering what sort of crowd we might be expecting for today?

5 games - free for members---though the main feature being streamed will keep the crowd low imo

5000? I got no idea what to expect.

Who's going?

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 258 times
Been liked: 397 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 8:44 am

Was going but now the Mother-in-Law decided today's the day to celebrate her B'Day....could have been next week as her actual B'Day is Thursday but Noooooooo...

I think they'll get 8-10K with the free entry....but the stream and weather could effect that....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

GNR4LIFE
Has liked: 66 times
Been liked: 205 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 8:54 am

Anything over 5k will be a good turnout. Trials are only really for the diehards IMO

quintus
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by quintus » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 8:59 am

5000/8000 is my guess.... :sign:

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 9:10 am

7000 is my guess, what is the weather doing?
If there was no live stream? I reckon 10,000
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

willow
Has liked: 12 times
Been liked: 86 times

Unread post by willow » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 9:15 am

Wouldn't mind trying to get out there for this as I don't get the chance to attend many live games these days. If the rain holds off I reckon 6500.

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by innsaneink » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 9:25 am

Showers this morning easing this arvo/evening

http://www.bom.gov.au/nsw/forecasts/campbelltown.shtml

Snake
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 61 times

Unread post by Snake » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 9:34 am

Geo. wrote:Was going but now the Mother-in-Law decided today's the day to celebrate her B'Day....could have been next week as her actual B'Day is Thursday but Noooooooo...

I think they'll get 8-10K with the free entry....but the stream and weather could effect that....
Things do not look good for you Mate. The future looks bleak ... Mother in laws MUST know where they stand when the footy kicks off. My wedding ceremony had to be put back half hour as Wests and the dragons were playing a semi , my wife forgive me as I am a darling ... My mother in law NEVER forgot , never bothered me and Wests won that day. She knew never interfere with our footy.

hobbo
Has liked: 129 times
Been liked: 97 times

Unread post by hobbo » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 9:41 am

Geo. wrote:Was going but now the Mother-in-Law decided today's the day to celebrate her B'Day....could have been next week as her actual B'Day is Thursday but Noooooooo...

Getting soft old man ? :-)

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
EPL 2014/15 Predict 6
Competition ...CHAMPION !
Winner of the 2016 $$$$
Work tipping comp !

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by foreveratiger » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 9:57 am

Snake wrote:

Things do not look good for you Mate. The future looks bleak ... Mother in laws MUST know where they stand when the footy kicks off. My wedding ceremony had to be put back half hour as Wests and the dragons were playing a semi , my wife forgive me as I am a darling ... My mother in law NEVER forgot , never bothered me and Wests won that day. She knew never interfere with our footy.
Cracking post, had my morning laugh :roll. Brilliant.

After I got Engaged my Mother in Law said to me " when you Marry my Daughter, can you call me Mum "? I said i love you to bits but No that will not happen. Her being Italian and trying to do the Traditional thing but no.
That would be a kick in the guts for my Mum when all together.
She is a Legend though, when we visit them she will ring me and say "what do you want me to cook for you tonight "? :lol: doesn't ask my Wife asks me.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

alexaki

Unread post by alexaki » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 10:30 am

GNR4LIFE wrote:Anything over 5k will be a good turnout. Trials are only really for the diehards IMO
That's us here ...

Snake
Has liked: 23 times
Been liked: 61 times

Unread post by Snake » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 10:47 am

Am looking forward to seeing all 3 grades and a laid back arvo of footy hope the rain hangs off ...have anticipation on how the club in general looks and how things have changed .Its only a trail but you can get the drift of things to come . 3000k would be a good crowd for a trail, any ways will report on lower grades with ones to watch ect for you guys unable to attend.

goldcoast tiger
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 66 times

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 10:53 am

innsaneink wrote:Im wondering what sort of crowd we might be expecting for today?

5 games - free for members---though the main feature being streamed will keep the crowd low imo

Who's going?
Is it true that they're charging $12 admission to the trial??
While it's good for the club to get some money in, it may cost them some new supporters. ( the ones that may have grabbed the kids and wandered in for a look if it was free. )
Has this become the norm now in Sydney. ? Times have certainly changed from the days at Liccombe Oval and Leichardt.
I think it's a bit short sighted.

happy tiger
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 10:58 am

hobbo2803 wrote:

Getting soft old man ? :-)

Not getting soft , already soft as butter

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 258 times
Been liked: 397 times

Unread post by Geo. » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 11:00 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:Sorry Geo, I didn't see your post saying it was free entry.
I saw somewhere last night that it was $12 dollars, glad they changed it.
No Free entry is for Members.....$12 for everyone else...

You blokes obviously don't know my Mother-in-Law... :roll:
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

goldcoast tiger
Has liked: 38 times
Been liked: 66 times

Unread post by goldcoast tiger » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 11:01 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:Im wondering what sort of crowd we might be expecting for today?

Who's going?
Is it true that they're charging the Public $12 admission to the trial??
While it's good for the club to get some money in, it may cost them some new supporters. ( the ones that may have grabbed the kids and wandered in for a look if it was free. )
Has this become the norm now in Sydney. ? Times have certainly changed from the days at Liccombe Oval and Leichardt.

happy tiger
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 11:01 am

Tell your Mother in Law it is bad luck to hold your birthday party before the actual day

My Mrs swears by it Geo , that's why we aren't going to the Titans

I said have the daughters birthday the weekend before and I swear she attempted to melt my face off with her stare

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by innsaneink » Sat 21 Feb, 2015 11:01 am

goldcoast tiger wrote:

Who's going?
Is it true that they're charging $12 admission to the trial??
Yeh mate $12 for non members now...members free.
Its been a while since trials were free I still seem to recall a trial at LO one day against Manly where a huge storm disrupted the game...think it was about 2003 or 2004...was charging $5 more than a decade back.
Always looking to make a buck these days

Return to “Season 2015 - Offseason, Preseason and Trials”