have we all watched the 2nd half now?

User avatar
simonthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3395
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:12 pm

have we all watched the 2nd half now?

Post by simonthetiger » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 8:26 pm

Not too bad.

I liked our backrow.

Santi,Sirro,Taupau and Sue all loooked pretty good.

And of course Teddy looked ridiculous and i thought Moses was the pick of the halves with some nice passes and a neat kicking game.

We should really be nailing the 5th tackle options with both Moses and Brooks lurking!



User avatar
softlaw
Member
Member
Posts: 3680
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 9:43 pm
Location: The Monaro. South of Canberra.

Post by softlaw » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 8:55 pm

Some of Moses' one-on-one defence also surprised me. He doesn;t mind making a tackle.
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

snowleopard
Member
Member
Posts: 743
Joined: Thu 08 Sep, 2011 6:41 pm
Location: Syney NZ Manila

Post by snowleopard » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 8:57 pm

Liked the work of Santi and to a lesser extent Halitau in the middle cleaning up .. Edges look ok and thought Moses was strong in D .. There seemed to be some good direction in attack and calmness and organisation especially in comparison to the benji days. Robbie seemed to allow brooks to run attack most times which is a real positive .

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Goose
Member
Member
Posts: 4619
Joined: Tue 21 Sep, 2010 2:46 pm
Location: Concord

Post by Goose » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 9:22 pm

This all sounds positive, I will watch this tomorrow.


User avatar
simonthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3395
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by simonthetiger » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 9:22 pm

softlaw wrote:Some of Moses' one-on-one defence also surprised me. He doesn;t mind making a tackle.

He saved a try with a big hit on a forward right under our posts.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36804
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 9:30 pm

No not yet , are we dealing with time frames ??

Will we be less of a WT's supporter if we haven't watched it by tomorrow morning
Last edited by happy tiger on Mon 23 Feb, 2015 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11590
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 10:12 pm

Just watched the highlights of our tries , couldn't put myself through the commentary :lol:

There is always a mute button ;)
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25456
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 10:24 pm

foreveratiger wrote:Just watched the highlights of our tries , couldn't put myself through the commentary :lol:

There is always a mute button ;)
Wadda ya mean.....I'd take Fults and Skando over Rabs and Gus any day... :lol:
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36804
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 10:27 pm

Geo. wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:Just watched the highlights of our tries , couldn't put myself through the commentary :lol:

There is always a mute button ;)
Wadda ya mean.....I'd take Fults and Skando over Rabs and Gus any day... :lol:
Who would want Keefy to score more ??

Gus or Fults /Skando ??

Fults and Skando were so bad they were good

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25456
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 10:32 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:Just watched the highlights of our tries , couldn't put myself through the commentary :lol:

There is always a mute button ;)
Wadda ya mean.....I'd take Fults and Skando over Rabs and Gus any day... :lol:
Who would want Keefy to score more ??

Gus or Fults /Skando ??

Fults and Skando were so bad they were good
Fults had Keithy with 11 runs for 182m at an ave of 17.5m a run so yeah
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

User avatar
pHyR3
Member
Member
Posts: 5046
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 7:11 pm

Post by pHyR3 » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 10:47 pm

happy tiger wrote:No not yet , are we dealing with time frames ??

Will we be less of a WT's supporter if we haven't watched it by tomorrow morning
yes mate. for every hour you havent watched this 2nd half of our last trial balmain goes another $10,000 more in debt.

get on it!
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11590
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 10:49 pm

Every Forward hit up was 15 Metres to Fulton :lol:
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 10:52 pm

.
Last edited by Tiger In The Gong on Tue 24 Feb, 2015 7:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

tigertye
Member
Member
Posts: 1175
Joined: Sun 20 Mar, 2011 11:59 pm

Post by tigertye » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 11:19 pm

Keefy looked fresh I must admit. Santi's line speed was great, he could be a surprise packet this year, good defence.

Siro looked hard to handle on the edge.

Taupau should be our starting lock.

Woods was probably the best on field.

Pretty scrappy game, our attack wasn't the best but Brooks and Moses have only had one game together this year. Lots of penalties and silly errors. We actually didn't play a lot in their 20 and our defence in the second half was very good.

Ava looks like he's also in for a big year.

Simona and Kev were solid.

Teddy still scares the crap out of me, but he is by far our X factor this year, our strongest attacking weapon.

Taylor looked to push the boys for minutes compared to the Cronulla side, which is a good sign for our match fitness (Woods played the first 26-27 minutes.

Would've liked to see Lamar get more game time, and for Funaki to have got a run.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36804
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 11:21 pm

pHyR3 wrote:
happy tiger wrote:No not yet , are we dealing with time frames ??

Will we be less of a WT's supporter if we haven't watched it by tomorrow morning
yes mate. for every hour you havent watched this 2nd half of our last trial balmain goes another $10,000 more in debt.

get on it!
Mate if I answer that we will have a 30 odd page thread

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36804
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Mon 23 Feb, 2015 11:24 pm

Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:Just watched the highlights of our tries , couldn't put myself through the commentary :lol:

There is always a mute button ;)
Wadda ya mean.....I'd take Fults and Skando over Rabs and Gus any day... :lol:
Who would want Keefy to score more ??

Gus or Fults /Skando ??

Fults and Skando were so bad they were good
Fults had Keithy with 11 runs for 182m at an ave of 17.5m a run so yeah
I don't know I reckon Keefy could trip over the line to dive on a ball and he had run half way from the Sun to score in Gus's eyes

User avatar
simonthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3395
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by simonthetiger » Tue 24 Feb, 2015 1:23 pm

Just watched it again.....Chris Lawrence,another much maligned chappy looked pretty sharp too.

Didnt get much space to wrok in but defended and ran with vigour.

Post Reply