Any Links for tonight's game?

Tigersman

Any Links for tonight's game?

Post by Tigersman » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 5:13 pm

If you have any links/streams to watch tonight's game It would be greatly appreciated. Please PM it to me so you don't get in trouble.
Tigersman since 2013!

alexaki

Post by alexaki » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 5:48 pm

All. WT games can be viewed here

http://www.weststigers.com.au/video/livestream.html

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Tigersman

Post by Tigersman » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 6:12 pm

why isn't it promoted?
Tigersman since 2013!

softlaw

Post by softlaw » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 6:20 pm

Very surprised if it is being streamed. I think it would be in direct breach of the $1bn TV rights deal.
(Happy to be proved wrong though)
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

Tigersman

Post by Tigersman » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 6:22 pm

softlaw wrote:Very surprised if it is being streamed. I think it would be in direct breach of the $1bn TV rights deal.
I would of thought so to..
Tigersman since 2013!

softlaw

Post by softlaw » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 6:26 pm

But they are doing something which sounds pretty cool

Wests Tigers are launching a brand new live show, Game Day, giving supporters the latest news and insights from the team.

Launching with Saturday’s Round 1 game against the Gold Coast Titans, Game Day will go live at 6.30pm AEDT, with fans able to tune in via www.weststigers.com.au/livestream or www.thexcast.com.

Game Day is brought to fans thanks to Wests Tigers sponsor XCast, with the pre-game show including analysis of the teams and the latest news ahead of kick-off.

Liam Fulton will be live from the Wests Tigers studio, along with host Dan Talintyre, with the pair back at half-time to dissect the opening 40 minutes and again at full-time to wrap up all the action.

Fans can send in questions for the show using #WTLive on Twitter.

Game Day can viewed on your computer, tablet or phone, so even if you’re at the game you can tune in via www.weststigers.com.au/livestream or www.thexcast.com.
http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2015 ... unch_.html
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

bonstonker

Post by bonstonker » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 6:33 pm

softlaw wrote:Very surprised if it is being streamed. I think it would be in direct breach of the $1bn TV rights deal.
pretty sure tv and internet are separate rights deals,well they used to be if not now.
over here i used to pay setanta sports $10 a month for a reliable stream as they had the online rights in the usa.
now i use the nrl streaming service

Milky

Post by Milky » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 6:34 pm

dm me

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

Tigersman

Post by Tigersman » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 6:42 pm

Milky wrote:dm me

I found a link i'll dm you bro. hope it works at 7:00 :pray:
Tigersman since 2013!

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 6:42 pm

bonstonker wrote:
pretty sure tv and internet are separate rights deals,well they used to be if not now.
over here i used to pay setanta sports $10 a month for a reliable stream as they had the online rights in the usa.
9 and fox have exclusivity as the ONLY distributers of footage in oz and nz for TV.

you can stream it legally from

but you will need to change your internet location to sweden or switzerland, i use holaunblocker to do that.

amazing service, HD, fullscreen, no ads (except a small popup every 10min that you can remove) and you can stream it to a big TV.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

softlaw

Post by softlaw » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 6:44 pm

bonstonker wrote:
they are separate deals - and local and foreign online rights are different again.

The X-Cast stuff on now is actually pretty good. No idea who the talking head with Liam is but he's doing a good job. Good interview with Lovett so far too.
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

Tigersman

Post by Tigersman » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 6:47 pm

pHyR3 wrote:
bonstonker wrote:
9 and fox have exclusivity as the ONLY distributers of footage in oz and nz for TV.

but you will need to change your internet location to sweden or switzerland, i use holaunblocker to do that.

amazing service, HD, fullscreen, no ads (except a small popup every 10min that you can remove) and you can stream it to a big TV.
I just downloaded hola lets see if it works :D
Tigersman since 2013!

bonstonker

Post by bonstonker » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 6:53 pm

pHyR3 wrote:
bonstonker wrote:

yeah,i use livestream,was good last year and the nines this year

bonstonker

Post by bonstonker » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 6:55 pm

softlaw wrote:
bonstonker wrote:
they are separate deals - and local and foreign online rights are different again.

The X-Cast stuff on now is actually pretty good. No idea who the talking head with Liam is but he's doing a good job. Good interview with Lovett so far too.
listening to them now,doing a pretty good job and a good initiative by the club

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 6:58 pm

yea this is great, wouldnt mind some more variation in whos talking though. might get boring same 2 guys every week doing the exact same thing.

fults is gonna run out of stories about farahs nose eventually :P
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

Tigersman

Post by Tigersman » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 6:59 pm

pHyR3 wrote:yea this is great, wouldnt mind some more variation in whos talking though. might get boring same 2 guys every week doing the exact same thing.

Maybe some injured players and the coaching stuff?
Tigersman since 2013!

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 7:02 pm

Tigersman wrote:
pHyR3 wrote:yea this is great, wouldnt mind some more variation in whos talking though. might get boring same 2 guys every week doing the exact same thing.

Maybe some injured players and the coaching stuff?
coaches will likely be really busy, but injured players for sure. but hopefully they wont be doing it too much :lol:

Milky

Post by Milky » Sat 07 Mar, 2015 9:03 pm

did xcast stream it?