Moses tackle

pHyR3

Re: Moses tackle

Post by pHyR3 » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 8:39 pm

innsaneink wrote:
pHyR3 wrote:
innsaneink wrote:when I see Gavet looking at 3 games for bumping someone, and Moses getting nix (not that im not happy about that- i am) for his coat hanger....its clear the MRC have lost the plot
gavet has priors and shoulder charges are deemed more dangerous
I dont give a shot...the whole system needs overhauling...priors...prior what??
A prior bump on the shoulder? pfft
games gone freekin soft
What Gavet did wouldnt be dangerous to a moth...we need logic and common sense here, not a general broad rule...its insane
he has prior run ins with the judiciary. if you come in every week with a high tackle do you think every time it should be 1 or 2 week suspension? i dont. if you dont learn it should get harsher and harsher.

probably not, but shoulder charges as a whole can be dangerous and so have a higher loading than high tackles. i dont really agree with it but thats the way they see it
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 8:40 pm

30 years ago he would of been sent off no questions asked by the ref

Very similar to a reflex action tackle Colin Scott made on someone and missed a Grand Final in the old BRL days

Times have changed

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 8:56 pm

I know this is pure speculation now

But I wonder if Moses had of been out whether JT would of played Drinkwater at half and Brooks at 6 ??

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 9:02 pm

pHyR3 wrote:
innsaneink wrote:
pHyR3 wrote:
innsaneink wrote:when I see Gavet looking at 3 games for bumping someone, and Moses getting nix (not that im not happy about that- i am) for his coat hanger....its clear the MRC have lost the plot
gavet has priors and shoulder charges are deemed more dangerous
I dont give a shot...the whole system needs overhauling...priors...prior what??
A prior bump on the shoulder? pfft
games gone freekin soft
What Gavet did wouldnt be dangerous to a moth...we need logic and common sense here, not a general broad rule...its insane
he has prior run ins with the judiciary. if you come in every week with a high tackle do you think every time it should be 1 or 2 week suspension? i dont. if you dont learn it should get harsher and harsher.

probably not, but shoulder charges as a whole can be dangerous and so have a higher loading than high tackles. i dont really agree with it but thats the way they see it
LOL...what he did wasnt even worthy of a penalty and ur trying to justify it...put the rule book down and open your eyes

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 9:05 pm

happy tiger wrote:I know this is pure speculation now

But I wonder if Moses had of been out whether JT would of played Drinkwater at half and Brooks at 6 ??

Don't think it would make much difference TBH....Moses did more long kicking in the Titans game which actually surprised me
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm

Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 9:09 pm

Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:I know this is pure speculation now

Don't think it would make much difference TBH....Moses did more long kicking in the Titans game which actually surprised me
I wouldn't call it long kicking or accurate either Probably the player that disappointed me most on Saturday

My thinking behind Brooks was the he would handle 6 better than Drinkwater would handle 6

Tigersman

Post by Tigersman » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 9:37 pm

Milky, sorry for doubting ya bro.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
Tigersman since 2013!

Spartan117

Post by Spartan117 » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 10:24 pm

Absolutely stoked with the decision

The right outcome

Tigers deserve a break.

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 10:31 pm

are you serious mate? shoulder charge at the HEAD. if that's not a penalty i dont know what is.

maybe next time gavet can elbow him in the head if a shoulder wasnt enough and cop a penalty from Referee Ink.

by itself he deserves a week at most, but with prior offences he's gotten more. the penalties probably excessive like ive said.
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."