POsitives

Black'n'White

Re: POsitives

Post by Black'n'White » Sun 08 Mar, 2015 8:45 pm

Tigermama wrote:
grrrrrrrrrr wrote:Gritty come from behind win. Don't believe the Gc were no chance crap. They only had two out and we had one out. They had a new coach and played / defended well in a home game for them.

Highlights - tapau s smashing runs / tackles. Woods work rate , offloads. Farahs 40/20. Santi lodge lovetts slotted straight in to 1st grade. Brooks chasing down Gordon. Naquamas defensive reads and hit ups. Teddys brilliance. Simonas tip on. Richards field goal.

Sure not everything brilliant but we are one win no losses and at home to the dragons next week. For this week at least all is rosey.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Where's the LIKE Button when you need it?? Great post Grrrrrrrrrr!
tigermama, its the thumbs up and thumbs down next to the quotation marks....

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Sun 08 Mar, 2015 8:45 pm

VanillaThunder wrote:Santi really impressed me, Lovett worked hard, and the Fresh Prince looked like he's played with us for years (but had defensive coaching elsewhere).
Those mid field bombs were bad though, they may work in the 20's (sounds like they did against us) but not so much top grade, just kick to corners and chase for mine.
Lodge was strong too.

My one wish is for Naiqama to set up a try for Richards, aka the 'Kev Naq Patty Whack'

I thought Benji was back in the house watching those midfield bombs .
Brooks needs to step up his kicking game for sure .

We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Sun 08 Mar, 2015 9:23 pm

Black'n'White wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
grrrrrrrrrr wrote:Gritty come from behind win. Don't believe the Gc were no chance crap. They only had two out and we had one out. They had a new coach and played / defended well in a home game for them.

Highlights - tapau s smashing runs / tackles. Woods work rate , offloads. Farahs 40/20. Santi lodge lovetts slotted straight in to 1st grade. Brooks chasing down Gordon. Naquamas defensive reads and hit ups. Teddys brilliance. Simonas tip on. Richards field goal.

Sure not everything brilliant but we are one win no losses and at home to the dragons next week. For this week at least all is rosey.

Where's the LIKE Button when you need it?? Great post Grrrrrrrrrr!
tigermama, its the thumbs up and thumbs down next to the quotation marks....

Thanks B n W didn't realise it was similar to the like button :)