3,2,1

littletiger
Member
Member
Posts: 877
Joined: Mon 18 Mar, 2013 10:01 pm

Re: 3,2,1

Post by littletiger » Sun 08 Mar, 2015 8:17 am

Simona two try assists not good enough for you?
Woods
Farah
Richards


User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17312
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Sun 08 Mar, 2015 8:41 am

3. Woods
2. Richards
1. Taupau
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
Masterton
Member
Member
Posts: 2363
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 6:57 pm

Post by Masterton » Sun 08 Mar, 2015 12:27 pm

3. Woods
2. Richards
1. Lodge
"I was on the bus before you painted it yellow."

User avatar
MacDougall
Member
Member
Posts: 7927
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 4:03 am
Location: Brisbane, QLD

Post by MacDougall » Sun 08 Mar, 2015 1:25 pm

3. Woods
2. Richards
1. Taupau

Goose
Member
Member
Posts: 4619
Joined: Tue 21 Sep, 2010 2:46 pm
Location: Concord

Post by Goose » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 10:27 am

3. Woods
2. Taupau
1. Sirro

Wingers were great also.


User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 12:14 pm

3. Taupau
2. Woods
1. Lodge
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

magpiecol
Member
Member
Posts: 2980
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by magpiecol » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 4:08 pm

bp tiger wrote:
ryanda01 wrote:Is bptiger either Sheens or Potter? Willow, do you have the ability to check this out? Don't need a yes/no but if the email address is potter_69@hotmail.com or sheens@australia.gov.au then just reply with a smiley face.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
no not sheens or potter, but if u or any one else was happy with that effort againts one of the weakest sides who have been throw hell over the last 2 weeks then u are easily pleased.
Too much kool-aid during the game??

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9112
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 4:11 pm

3. Lawrence
2. Moltzen
1. Luani

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
Hbom
Member
Member
Posts: 626
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 12:18 pm

Post by Hbom » Mon 09 Mar, 2015 4:25 pm

3. Woods
2. Taupau
1. Kev

User avatar
happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 39569
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 9:43 am

Our front 3

Woods 3
Keefy 2
Farah 1

User avatar
Spartan117
Member
Member
Posts: 5759
Joined: Wed 07 Oct, 2009 4:22 pm
Location: Picnic Point, Sydney

Post by Spartan117 » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 11:11 am

3 Taupau
2 Woods
1 Richards

Boonboon2
Member
Member
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Boonboon2 » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 11:29 am

Just watched it sober - lots of good performances from us with some scratchyness

3. Woods
2. Galloway
1. Richards

Sironen, Simona and Lovett close behind with Taupau impressive but a few mistakes first week out

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 9112
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 12:21 pm

Boonboon2 wrote:Just watched it sober - lots of good performances from us with some scratchyness

3. Woods
2. Galloway
1. Richards

Sironen, Simona and Lovett close behind with Taupau impressive but a few mistakes first week out
What did it look like drunk :lol:

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 11903
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 1:08 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
Boonboon2 wrote:Just watched it sober - lots of good performances from us with some scratchyness

3. Woods
2. Galloway
1. Richards

Sironen, Simona and Lovett close behind with Taupau impressive but a few mistakes first week out
What did it look like drunk :lol:

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Something like this ? :mrgreen:
Attachments
download.jpg
download.jpg (9.84 KiB) Viewed 805 times
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
simonthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3396
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by simonthetiger » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 1:12 pm

I only watch the tigers drooonked. I cant take it sober,thats what i always need to watch it again.

Boonboon2
Member
Member
Posts: 1782
Joined: Tue 12 Feb, 2013 5:10 pm

Post by Boonboon2 » Tue 10 Mar, 2015 4:36 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
Boonboon2 wrote:Just watched it sober - lots of good performances from us with some scratchyness

3. Woods
2. Galloway
1. Richards

Sironen, Simona and Lovett close behind with Taupau impressive but a few mistakes first week out
What did it look like drunk :lol:

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Something like this ? :mrgreen:

Something a lot like that was on a mates bucks weekend and had been drinking since 8am that morning backing up from the night before so knew we won but thats about it

Post Reply