Private Mesages

Post any issues or requests with the site here.
Post Reply
User avatar
westTAHger
Member
Member
Posts: 4771
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: With the Groovy Ghoulies

Private Mesages

Post by westTAHger » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 10:26 am

Is there a possibility of or going to be an option for private message to have more than one recipient?

For instance if I wanted to send the same message to two or more people, can this option be introduced somehow. Instead of copy & paste and sending 2 or more message.
like when you send a e mail, and you can add more than one person.
I'm not sure if this can happen. If you don't ask, you don't know
Yes it would still be a private message, going to persons you want.
thanks for your time
Image
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29925
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 10:59 am

westTAHger wrote:Is there a possibility of or going to be an option for private message to have more than one recipient?

For instance if I wanted to send the same message to two or more people, can this option be introduced somehow. Instead of copy & paste and sending 2 or more message.
like when you send a e mail, and you can add more than one person.
I'm not sure if this can happen. If you don't ask, you don't know
Yes it would still be a private message, going to persons you want.
thanks for your time
You can do that now westTAHger...when you compose a message at the top there is an add recipient box and button ...click on that put in the members name you want to add and bob's your uncle or aunty whatever the case may be...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

User avatar
westTAHger
Member
Member
Posts: 4771
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: With the Groovy Ghoulies

Post by westTAHger » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 11:02 am

Thanks Geo. I tried that about one hour ago.
recipient:
Find a member

happy tiger

You tried to send a private message to too many recipients.

PM icon:
No PM icon
Subject:

a message came up in red writing saying you can only send a message to one recipient at a time. I will try again now.
Image
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29925
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 11:07 am

Happy has blocked his pm function that's why
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

User avatar
westTAHger
Member
Member
Posts: 4771
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: With the Groovy Ghoulies

Post by westTAHger » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 11:11 am

Thanks for that, would it explain it.
appreciate your help
Image
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D


User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29925
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 11:14 am

No problem mate you're welcome...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29732
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 2:45 pm

Happy has a stalker... Lol

User avatar
westTAHger
Member
Member
Posts: 4771
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 3:07 pm
Location: With the Groovy Ghoulies

Post by westTAHger » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 3:15 pm

innsaneink wrote:Happy has a stalker... Lol
Just for fun and curiosity I tried to send one to you Ink, as well as another forum member. ;)
the same red words came up telling me, I could only send to one recipient at a time.
Image
Basil, our rescue dog, is wondering when wests tigers will win 25 - 18 :D

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41550
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 5:15 pm

Geo. wrote:Happy has blocked his pm function that's why
Its been open for a few days Geo

User avatar
cqtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2617
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Rockhampton QLD

Post by cqtiger » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 5:27 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:Happy has blocked his pm function that's why
Its been open for a few days Geo
Has Watto let you aline, then?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41550
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 5:31 pm

cqtiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:Happy has blocked his pm function that's why
Its been open for a few days Geo
Has Watto let you aline, then?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
No not Watto , that nuffy from 120 kilometres north of me

CK Tiger isn't it :lol:

User avatar
cqtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2617
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Rockhampton QLD

Post by cqtiger » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 5:36 pm

happy tiger wrote:
cqtiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
"Geo." wrote:Happy has blocked his pm function that's why
Its been open for a few days Geo
Has Watto let you aline, then?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
No not Watto , that nuffy from 120 kilometres north of me

CK Tiger isn't it :lol:
Oh, role reversal

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

User avatar
cqtiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2617
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 2:34 pm
Location: Rockhampton QLD

Post by cqtiger » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 5:38 pm

We'll have to catch up one day Hap, maybe next year as I am sure there will lots to talk about.

Maybe we could invite TT and the gang?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41550
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Sat 29 Aug, 2015 5:52 pm

cqtiger wrote:We'll have to catch up one day Hap, maybe next year as I am sure there will lots to talk about.

Maybe we could invite TT and the gang?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Yeah that could be possible

You might have to lose the 2nd head first though ;)

TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5512
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Post by TrueTiger » Sun 30 Aug, 2015 7:58 am

cqtiger wrote:We'll have to catch up one day Hap, maybe next year as I am sure there will lots to talk about.

Maybe we could invite TT and the gang?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
I'm waiting anxiously for the invite cq,it would be awesome to organise somewhere between all of us to have a gathering Qld- NSW get together...a social SOO.

In all seriousness cq,our function was great,it is wonderful to meet good people face to face after conversing within the forum.....I hope we can organise something...

Is your vehicle big enough to pick up Hap and his walking frame..hahaheehee... :lol:
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Post Reply