Positive and Negative Reputation

Post any issues or requests with the site here.
User avatar
Born tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 642
Joined: Thu 16 Oct, 2014 7:43 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Positive and Negative Reputation

Unread post by Born tiger » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 5:53 pm

Has this feature been removed or is it just my browser?


User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 4912
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm
Has liked: 390 times
Been liked: 104 times

Unread post by 851 » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 5:58 pm

Not on mine either mate.
Go hard or go home

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24963
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 221 times
Been liked: 335 times

Unread post by Geo. » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 6:03 pm

Born tiger wrote:Has this feature been removed or is it just my browser?
We turn it off on game days as it slows the forum as traffic increases ...

Kul must still be in bed...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

User avatar
Born tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 642
Joined: Thu 16 Oct, 2014 7:43 am
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by Born tiger » Mon 25 Jul, 2016 6:10 pm

Thanks Geo

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9112
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 106 times

Unread post by Yossarian » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 2:45 pm

It's still off for me...


User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 16088
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains
Has liked: 64 times
Been liked: 137 times

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 3:02 pm

That's because it's still off, the feature hasn't been returned.

IMO it's made the forum better since it's been off. People are voicing their opinions with a little less restraint.
I'm the least you could do, if only life was easy as you...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

User avatar
Yossarian
Member
Member
Posts: 9112
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 7:46 pm
Location: Central Coast
Has liked: 37 times
Been liked: 106 times

Unread post by Yossarian » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 3:16 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:That's because it's still off, the feature hasn't been returned.

IMO it's made the forum better since it's been off. People are voicing their opinions with a little less restraint.
I'm not disputing any of that. But the initial response suggested it was a temporary thing. I agree with your view on the whole thing.

User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11538
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Unread post by foreveratiger » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 3:45 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:That's because it's still off, the feature hasn't been returned.

IMO it's made the forum better since it's been off. People are voicing their opinions with a little less restraint.
I seriously agree and think this Forum is better off without that feature.

If that's what was slowing down the Forum ? keep it off .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36048
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 32 times

Unread post by happy tiger » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 3:50 pm

Geo. wrote:
Born tiger wrote:Has this feature been removed or is it just my browser?
We turn it off on game days as it slows the forum as traffic increases ...

Kul must still be in bed...
Kul's waiting for you to take some initiative Geo

He's obviously still waiting

User avatar
Kavi
Member
Member
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon 28 Apr, 2014 4:29 pm

Unread post by Kavi » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 3:55 pm

i think you should be able to like a post and see how many other people agree with you

jadtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 2265
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 8:12 am
Location: bayview
Has liked: 118 times
Been liked: 42 times

Unread post by jadtiger » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 4:04 pm

I have never given a negative point to anyone and its very unlikely i would and over the years think i have only received 3.To be honest i dont think it matters much and everyone should be able to express their point of view even if i dont agree with it.
If it is speeding up the forum on game day by not having it then why bring it back

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 24963
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW.
Has liked: 221 times
Been liked: 335 times

Unread post by Geo. » Fri 29 Jul, 2016 4:30 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:
Born tiger wrote:Has this feature been removed or is it just my browser?
We turn it off on game days as it slows the forum as traffic increases ...

Kul must still be in bed...
Kul's waiting for you to take some initiative Geo

He's obviously still waiting
I don't have access to turn on/off those functions...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

User avatar
Love the WestsTigers
Member
Member
Posts: 3101
Joined: Wed 21 Jul, 2010 12:03 pm
Location: Ex Ctown Resident Now Qlander
Has liked: 34 times
Been liked: 17 times

Unread post by Love the WestsTigers » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 1:49 pm

Kavi wrote:i think you should be able to like a post and see how many other people agree with you

Last i remember you were still in negative .. -9?

I thought you'd prefer it off lol

User avatar
Kavi
Member
Member
Posts: 615
Joined: Mon 28 Apr, 2014 4:29 pm

Unread post by Kavi » Sun 31 Jul, 2016 4:25 pm

Love the WestsTigers wrote:
Kavi wrote:i think you should be able to like a post and see how many other people agree with you

Last i remember you were still in negative .. -9?

I thought you'd prefer it off lol
that made me understand i made a mistake by talking about milone and injuries...

Post Reply

Return to “Site Issues and Feedback”