You have made this forum a sadder place

Post any issues or requests with the site here.
innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 243 times
Been liked: 187 times

Re: You have made this forum a sadder place

Unread post by innsaneink » Sun 11 Sep, 2016 2:10 pm

I'd be surprised if we see TT back here again... That is if he values his job.

Kavi

Unread post by Kavi » Sun 11 Sep, 2016 2:17 pm

Mccarry wrote:I hope a few on here can cool their jets. This forum has demonstrated that it is a tolerant and open place for people to share their views and info. The past actions of the mods show this deletion is not a systemic issue.

Willow / Geo, quick request. Would it be okay if you PM TT to ensure he knows we still want his posts and that he has clarity on specifically where he overstepped.

His posts have significantly reduced my frustrations with our club. He has cleared up so much miss reporting and has brought context to club decisions. I know the club doesn't owe its members this context, however so far TT has increased my engagement with the WT's
This

TrueTiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 55 times

Unread post by TrueTiger » Sun 11 Sep, 2016 2:19 pm

innsaneink wrote:I'd be surprised if we see TT back here again... That is if he values his job.

Can you guys refer to him as Torch......Im getting a little paranoid.....
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D

Kavi

Unread post by Kavi » Sun 11 Sep, 2016 2:23 pm

TrueTiger wrote:
innsaneink wrote:I'd be surprised if we see TT back here again... That is if he values his job.

Can you guys refer to him as Torch......Im getting a little paranoid.....
:lol: Mabye you should be :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Tigerdave
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 21 times

Unread post by Tigerdave » Sun 11 Sep, 2016 2:48 pm

Right so rumours of a personal matter and a formal complaint issued. Keeping in mind in shouldn't surprise that players and family members of said players would frequent the forum...........even though they would get told they shouldn't.

Flippedy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Unread post by Flippedy » Sun 11 Sep, 2016 2:50 pm

tigerap wrote:
willow wrote:There is no power trip involved. I did not see TT's original message, I have been briefed on it though by the other moderators. A complaint was received in relation to the post, which Geo responded to by deleting the thread as a result. All I can say is that the complaint was formal in nature, and not by a regular poster on here. We have verified the identity of the complainant (which I will not disclose) and I, along with the other moderators are comfortable with the action Geo took.
not by a regular poster on here.

Pandering to the minority...At least we have something new to gripe about over the summer siesta...

I'm guessing someone connected with the club who may have had something said about them in Torch's original post, in which case the reason for the deletion of the thread is valid, imo. Time for all of us to move on I think.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

rex2ce
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Unread post by rex2ce » Sun 11 Sep, 2016 2:59 pm

Mccarry wrote:I hope a few on here can cool their jets. This forum has demonstrated that it is a tolerant and open place for people to share their views and info. The past actions of the mods show this deletion is not a systemic issue.

Willow / Geo, quick request. Would it be okay if you PM TT to ensure he knows we still want his posts and that he has clarity on specifically where he overstepped.

His posts have significantly reduced my frustrations with our club. He has cleared up so much miss reporting and has brought context to club decisions. I know the club doesn't owe its members this context, however so far TT has increased my engagement with the WT's
TT has PM' s disabled

innsaneink
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 243 times
Been liked: 187 times

Unread post by innsaneink » Sun 11 Sep, 2016 3:12 pm

The complainant may be acting an behalf of all in the club.... It's happened before when Humpty was in charge.
Club has been monitoring the forum for years

GNR4LIFE
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 185 times

Unread post by GNR4LIFE » Sun 11 Sep, 2016 3:18 pm

My opinion is what Torch posted obviously cut close to the bone for the club if infact they do lurk. I did see the post, and he seemed to go into a lot deeper depth on a variety of subjects than usual. Could be a big indication that what he said was on the mark if true.

Milky
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 10 times

Unread post by Milky » Sun 11 Sep, 2016 3:26 pm

willow wrote:There is no power trip involved. I did not see TT's original message, I have been briefed on it though by the other moderators. A complaint was received in relation to the post, which Geo responded to by deleting the thread as a result. All I can say is that the complaint was formal in nature, and not by a regular poster on here. We have verified the identity of the complainant (which I will not disclose) and I, along with the other moderators are comfortable with the action Geo took.
Been on this forum for a few years, no issues. I'll support the decisions you guys make. :sign:

Kavi

Unread post by Kavi » Sun 11 Sep, 2016 3:33 pm

innsaneink wrote:The complainant may be acting an behalf of all in the club.... It's happened before when Humpty was in charge.
You would think that the club would be able to find out who TT is...,mabye the club somehow want to give us secret information #Conspiracy :sign:

Tiger Watto
Has liked: 98 times
Been liked: 75 times

Unread post by Tiger Watto » Sun 11 Sep, 2016 4:27 pm

Kavi wrote:
innsaneink wrote:The complainant may be acting an behalf of all in the club.... It's happened before when Humpty was in charge.
You would think that the club would be able to find out who TT is...,mabye the club somehow want to give us secret information #Conspiracy :sign:
Took the club ages to shut down Tiger99

I can assure you, if TT was an employee there is no way the club or players would be pleased with some of the stuff he/she discloses on this forum, including the stuff that isn't true.
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

Spartan117
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 10 times

Unread post by Spartan117 » Sun 11 Sep, 2016 4:42 pm

Settle guys

This is a private site and has to abide by regulations and ensure that it is not allowing anything defamatory.

Lets remember that there a thousands who frequent these types of forums that may be connected to the club, Media or relatives of players who are not registred or regular posters.

Well done to Mods, I need the WTForum.

guyofthetiger
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 1 time

Unread post by guyofthetiger » Sun 11 Sep, 2016 9:29 pm

Thanks for the explanation.
Crush, kill and destroy!
Said that golden Android!
Pineapples from the Dawn of Time

TYGA
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 47 times

Unread post by TYGA » Sun 11 Sep, 2016 9:33 pm

Pardon my ignorance but who are moderators?

Tigerdon
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 89 times

Unread post by Tigerdon » Sun 11 Sep, 2016 9:46 pm

TYGA wrote:Pardon my ignorance but who are moderators?
Tommy Tomato is one, also Blocker and Siro is the third .
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

willow
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 68 times

Unread post by willow » Sun 11 Sep, 2016 10:43 pm

tigerap wrote:

Pandering to the minority...At least we have something new to gripe about over the summer siesta...
Pandering has absolutely nothing to do with it. An unsubtantiated claim was made which had the potential to cause damage to the reputation of someone. Unsubstantiated claims of such a nature are not permissible on here, it's as simple as that.

TYGA
Has liked: 15 times
Been liked: 47 times

Unread post by TYGA » Sun 11 Sep, 2016 11:41 pm

willow wrote:
tigerap wrote:

Pandering has absolutely nothing to do with it. An unsubtantiated claim was made which had the potential to cause damage to the reputation of someone. Unsubstantiated claims of such a nature are not permissible on here, it's as simple as that.
Fair play. Can the post be reposted redacting the information that causes concern.

Return to “Site Issues and Feedback”