2017 forum appeal

Post any issues or requests with the site here.
beachtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 14 times

Forum Supporter

Unread post by beachtiger » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 9:36 pm

Apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong section but I know a while ago the forum mods called for some financial support from us in the way of being a "Forum Supporter".

Not sure if this is something that is still done but I really appreciate everything that our Mods do in creating the best forum in the league where us diehards can discuss all things Tigers, I'd be lost if I didn't have this place to come to everyday.

I'd really like to help support it in any small way that I can as I'm sure a lot of others would!

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 219 times
Been liked: 331 times

Unread post by Geo. » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 9:49 pm

beachtiger wrote:
Mon 12 Jun, 2017 9:36 pm
Apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong section but I know a while ago the forum mods called for some financial support from us in the way of being a "Forum Supporter".

Not sure if this is something that is still done but I really appreciate everything that our Mods do in creating the best forum in the league where us diehards can discuss all things Tigers, I'd be lost if I didn't have this place to come to everyday.

I'd really like to help support it in any small way that I can as I'm sure a lot of others would!
Thanks Beachtiger...yes it is still running ...simply click on the donations tab between quick links and FAQ's at the top of the page and go from there...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

beachtiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 14 times

Unread post by beachtiger » Mon 12 Jun, 2017 10:00 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 12 Jun, 2017 9:49 pm
beachtiger wrote:
Mon 12 Jun, 2017 9:36 pm

Thanks Beachtiger...yes it is still running ...simply click on the donations tab between quick links and FAQ's at the top of the page and go from there...
Thanks Geo will jump on and more than happy to support you guys!!

Return to “Site Issues and Feedback”