Recent Posts

Post any issues or requests with the site here.
Post Reply
User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6898
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Recent Posts

Post by Sabre » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:46 pm

Is it just me that's missing the recent posts box on the right?


User avatar
Kul
Member
Member
Posts: 5892
Joined: Sat 04 Jul, 2009 12:24 am
Location: Balmain

Post by Kul » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:51 pm

Yes. As has been mentioned many times before, it is the cause of the site issues during peak periods. I've disabled it for the moment and I'll re-enable it when traffic drops off.

This is a short-term solution while a long-term solution is developed.
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

User avatar
Sabre
Member
Member
Posts: 6898
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:06 pm
Location: Tiger Town

Post by Sabre » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:56 pm

Kul wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 6:51 pm
Yes. As has been mentioned many times before, it is the cause of the site issues during peak periods. I've disabled it for the moment and I'll re-enable it when traffic drops off.

This is a short-term solution while a long-term solution is developed.
Geez, I was only asking...
First time I've noticed it missing and hadn't seen other posts regarding it.

User avatar
Kul
Member
Member
Posts: 5892
Joined: Sat 04 Jul, 2009 12:24 am
Location: Balmain

Post by Kul » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 7:59 pm

Lol all hood
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28443
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:20 pm

Its weird tonite there seems to 300+ users online and has been heaps since fulltime yet theres hardly any posts....usually theres thread after thread especially after a loss like todays

Seems very quiet despite a lot online considering the result


tigerap
Member
Member
Posts: 2189
Joined: Tue 06 Oct, 2015 10:08 pm

Post by tigerap » Tue 27 Feb, 2018 8:17 pm

The recent posts/ hot topic tab has disappeared.....?

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2865
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Tue 27 Feb, 2018 8:19 pm

tigerap wrote:
Tue 27 Feb, 2018 8:17 pm
The recent posts/ hot topic tab has disappeared.....?
I've still got it.
"Quality Stupidity"

Bob
Member
Member
Posts: 519
Joined: Thu 16 Jun, 2011 8:59 pm

Post by Bob » Tue 27 Feb, 2018 9:48 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:20 pm
Its weird tonite there seems to 300+ users online and has been heaps since fulltime yet theres hardly any posts....usually theres thread after thread especially after a loss like todays

Seems very quiet despite a lot online considering the result
Would it be worthwhile looking into an auto logout after 24 hours? I’ve been finding since the last iPhone update I no longer have to log in, where I would have login more regularly before.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28963
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Tue 27 Feb, 2018 10:16 pm

Bob wrote:
Tue 27 Feb, 2018 9:48 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:20 pm
Its weird tonite there seems to 300+ users online and has been heaps since fulltime yet theres hardly any posts....usually theres thread after thread especially after a loss like todays

Seems very quiet despite a lot online considering the result
Would it be worthwhile looking into an auto logout after 24 hours? I’ve been finding since the last iPhone update I no longer have to log in, where I would have login more regularly before.

Once you leave after 15mins you drop of the online user list..

Logging in is different you can tick the box that says remember me and you will be automatically logged in on your net visit or untick the box and you have to log in each time you visit..

I'd say your remember me box is ticked Bob..
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

Post Reply