The 'thank you' button?

Post any issues or requests with the site here.
User avatar
TigerTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue 13 Jun, 2017 4:56 pm

Re: The 'thank you' button?

Post by TigerTiger » Mon 10 Jul, 2017 11:00 am

Kul wrote:
Mon 10 Jul, 2017 10:55 am
omg I'll change the text then

What should it change to?
The thank could change to a little icon of Wests Tigers. What better compliment than to say to someone "You're like a WT", or "Nice comment, worthy of WT"...

And conversely, to let people know that their comment was less than par, little MMoses face. No bigger insult...
A one eyed supporter, mostly :crazy, always :sign:


Russell
Member
Member
Posts: 4677
Joined: Sat 10 Dec, 2011 6:46 pm

Post by Russell » Mon 10 Jul, 2017 11:37 am

TigerTiger wrote:
Mon 10 Jul, 2017 11:00 am
Kul wrote:
Mon 10 Jul, 2017 10:55 am
omg I'll change the text then

What should it change to?
The thank could change to a little icon of Wests Tigers. What better compliment than to say to someone "You're like a WT", or "Nice comment, worthy of WT"...

And conversely, to let people know that their comment was less than par, little MMoses face. No bigger insult...
I think the less Moses name, photo, or what he is doing is used the better. Out of sight, out of mind.

Byron Bay Fan
Member
Member
Posts: 4551
Joined: Sat 17 Oct, 2015 2:14 pm

Post by Byron Bay Fan » Mon 10 Jul, 2017 11:54 am

Russell wrote:
Mon 10 Jul, 2017 11:37 am
TigerTiger wrote:
Mon 10 Jul, 2017 11:00 am
Kul wrote:
Mon 10 Jul, 2017 10:55 am
omg I'll change the text then

What should it change to?
The thank could change to a little icon of Wests Tigers. What better compliment than to say to someone "You're like a WT", or "Nice comment, worthy of WT"...

And conversely, to let people know that their comment was less than par, little MMoses face. No bigger insult...
I think the less Moses name, photo, or what he is doing is used the better. Out of sight, out of mind.
My Parra fan mate loves what Mitch is doing at the Eels - he got a fine try the other night.
Malcolm Knox: What has happened this week is a pity for the Tigers, a pity for Jason Taylor and a pity for Robbie Farah, who had achieved more than the Big Four put together but was somehow turned into collateral damage. (SMH 25-26 March, 2017)

User avatar
TigerTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 474
Joined: Tue 13 Jun, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by TigerTiger » Mon 10 Jul, 2017 12:24 pm

Byron Bay Fan wrote:
Mon 10 Jul, 2017 11:54 am
Russell wrote:
Mon 10 Jul, 2017 11:37 am
TigerTiger wrote:
Mon 10 Jul, 2017 11:00 am
Kul wrote:
Mon 10 Jul, 2017 10:55 am
omg I'll change the text then

What should it change to?
The thank could change to a little icon of Wests Tigers. What better compliment than to say to someone "You're like a WT", or "Nice comment, worthy of WT"...

And conversely, to let people know that their comment was less than par, little MMoses face. No bigger insult...
I think the less Moses name, photo, or what he is doing is used the better. Out of sight, out of mind.
My Parra fan mate loves what Mitch is doing at the Eels - he got a fine try the other night.
In 15 years time, young Mitchell is more likely to be remembered by Wests Tigers fans as a turncoat whining little so-and-so, whereas Eels fans will hardly remember him.

I guess he's banking on earning enough money so that he can live in places where Wests Tigers fans are not.
A one eyed supporter, mostly :crazy, always :sign:

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 28400
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Mon 10 Jul, 2017 12:39 pm

Kul wrote:
Mon 10 Jul, 2017 10:55 am
omg I'll change the text then

What should it change to?

These users would like to share a hamburger with the author Tiger Come Lately for the post (total 2):
Geo. • WestsBenTigers


User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 17502
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 10 Jul, 2017 2:19 pm

innsaneink wrote:
Mon 10 Jul, 2017 12:39 pm
Kul wrote:
Mon 10 Jul, 2017 10:55 am
omg I'll change the text then

What should it change to?

These users would like to share a hamburger with the author Tiger Come Lately for the post (total 2):
Geo. • WestsBenTigers
LMAO, have a hamburger Ink, sans beetroot of course.

Dislikes could be babaganoush.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 28933
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 10 Jul, 2017 6:32 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Mon 10 Jul, 2017 2:19 pm
innsaneink wrote:
Mon 10 Jul, 2017 12:39 pm
Kul wrote:
Mon 10 Jul, 2017 10:55 am
omg I'll change the text then

What should it change to?

These users would like to share a hamburger with the author Tiger Come Lately for the post (total 2):
Geo. • WestsBenTigers
LMAO, have a hamburger Ink, sans beetroot of course.

Dislikes could be babaganoush.

No no no no no

Change it to you have recieved 1 Beetroot for this post....
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

User avatar
Tiger Watto
Member
Member
Posts: 10560
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 7:12 pm
Location: Maroochydore Qld

Post by Tiger Watto » Mon 10 Jul, 2017 6:39 pm

"Cheers Big Ears"
"Did someone buy you the internet hero play book for Christmas and you've only just started reading it?" - Nelson 21/04/2017

User avatar
Kul
Member
Member
Posts: 5891
Joined: Sat 04 Jul, 2009 12:24 am
Location: Balmain

Post by Kul » Tue 11 Jul, 2017 8:58 am

fixed
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

Post Reply