Server Migration Issues Thread

Post any issues or requests with the site here.
User avatar
Kul
Member
Member
Posts: 5947
Joined: Sat 04 Jul, 2009 12:24 am
Location: London

Re: Server Migration Issues Thread

Post by Kul » Fri 19 Oct, 2018 10:32 pm

Looks like the issue has been resolved.
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41525
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Fri 19 Oct, 2018 10:36 pm

Kul wrote:
Fri 19 Oct, 2018 10:32 pm
Looks like the issue has been resolved.
If only you could fix Geo's issues Kul ........... :D

User avatar
Kul
Member
Member
Posts: 5947
Joined: Sat 04 Jul, 2009 12:24 am
Location: London

Post by Kul » Fri 19 Oct, 2018 11:48 pm

you two need to finally get a room.
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 41525
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm
Location: Watching Waiting Lurking

Post by happy tiger » Sat 20 Oct, 2018 12:58 am

Kul wrote:
Fri 19 Oct, 2018 11:48 pm
you two need to finally get a room.
One day Kul :lol:

Balmain Boy
Member
Member
Posts: 3272
Joined: Sun 27 Sep, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Balmain Boy » Sat 20 Oct, 2018 12:54 pm

I keep having to login everytime I come back to the site. It doesn't seem to remember me anymore. Could be a browser issue but it didn't happen before


tiger05premier
Member
Member
Posts: 975
Joined: Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:26 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by tiger05premier » Sat 20 Oct, 2018 3:06 pm

Balmain Boy wrote:
Sat 20 Oct, 2018 12:54 pm
I keep having to login everytime I come back to the site. It doesn't seem to remember me anymore. Could be a browser issue but it didn't happen before
X2

A week or so ago i had to keep logging in

Than for the last week i didn't

Now the last 2 days I keep having to login every time I visit the site

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29902
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sat 20 Oct, 2018 3:40 pm

tiger05premier wrote:
Sat 20 Oct, 2018 3:06 pm
Balmain Boy wrote:
Sat 20 Oct, 2018 12:54 pm
I keep having to login everytime I come back to the site. It doesn't seem to remember me anymore. Could be a browser issue but it didn't happen before
X2

A week or so ago i had to keep logging in

Than for the last week i didn't

Now the last 2 days I keep having to login every time I visit the site
You need to clear the cache/delete history on whatever browser you are using...should resolve the issue..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

tiger05premier
Member
Member
Posts: 975
Joined: Tue 11 Mar, 2014 6:26 pm
Location: Newcastle

Post by tiger05premier » Sat 20 Oct, 2018 3:56 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sat 20 Oct, 2018 3:40 pm
tiger05premier wrote:
Sat 20 Oct, 2018 3:06 pm
Balmain Boy wrote:
Sat 20 Oct, 2018 12:54 pm
I keep having to login everytime I come back to the site. It doesn't seem to remember me anymore. Could be a browser issue but it didn't happen before
X2

A week or so ago i had to keep logging in

Than for the last week i didn't

Now the last 2 days I keep having to login every time I visit the site
You need to clear the cache/delete history on whatever browser you are using...should resolve the issue..
Ok thanks

User avatar
tiger_one
Member
Member
Posts: 1646
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 11:20 pm

Post by tiger_one » Sun 21 Oct, 2018 9:47 am

Sorry to say that it has happened again:

Everytime I refresh screen or come back I am logged off.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29902
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Sun 21 Oct, 2018 4:53 pm

tiger_one wrote:
Sun 21 Oct, 2018 9:47 am
Sorry to say that it has happened again:

Everytime I refresh screen or come back I am logged off.
Try clearing the cache on the browser again T_1... should work...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

User avatar
851
Member
Member
Posts: 6490
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:38 pm

Post by 851 » Mon 22 Oct, 2018 7:31 pm

Geo. wrote:
Sun 21 Oct, 2018 4:53 pm
tiger_one wrote:
Sun 21 Oct, 2018 9:47 am
Sorry to say that it has happened again:

Everytime I refresh screen or come back I am logged off.
Try clearing the cache on the browser again T_1... should work...
I have cleared the cache on my browser, pain in the but putting all the websites back in, still logs me out everytime I leave the page
Go hard or go home

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29902
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Mon 22 Oct, 2018 7:40 pm

851 wrote:
Mon 22 Oct, 2018 7:31 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 21 Oct, 2018 4:53 pm
tiger_one wrote:
Sun 21 Oct, 2018 9:47 am
Sorry to say that it has happened again:

Everytime I refresh screen or come back I am logged off.
Try clearing the cache on the browser again T_1... should work...
I have cleared the cache on my browser, pain in the but putting all the websites back in, still logs me out everytime I leave the page
Have you got the Remember Me box ticked when you log in ...only other thing I can think of..
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

User avatar
tiger_one
Member
Member
Posts: 1646
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 11:20 pm

Post by tiger_one » Mon 22 Oct, 2018 11:39 pm

Geo. wrote:
Mon 22 Oct, 2018 7:40 pm
851 wrote:
Mon 22 Oct, 2018 7:31 pm
Geo. wrote:
Sun 21 Oct, 2018 4:53 pm
tiger_one wrote:
Sun 21 Oct, 2018 9:47 am
Sorry to say that it has happened again:

Everytime I refresh screen or come back I am logged off.
Try clearing the cache on the browser again T_1... should work...
I have cleared the cache on my browser, pain in the but putting all the websites back in, still logs me out everytime I leave the page
Have you got the Remember Me box ticked when you log in ...only other thing I can think of..
This is a funny one.

Thanks Geo for your valued help again - but different to the first time, I have again cleared the cahe etc but the non-logging back in has remained and I need to log in on each time I open this page.
(really weird because it worked AOK the first time round - and I have ticked the Remember Me box too!)

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29902
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Tue 23 Oct, 2018 2:01 am

That's for Kul guys...
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

User avatar
Kul
Member
Member
Posts: 5947
Joined: Sat 04 Jul, 2009 12:24 am
Location: London

Post by Kul » Tue 23 Oct, 2018 3:36 am

Could you try a different browser?

I've tested the remember me function now on several computers using different test accounts and its working fine.
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4235
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Wed 24 Oct, 2018 9:06 pm

not sure if just me but seems to be the issue with logon via android again. No isues with desktop.
No more plodders!
:sign:

User avatar
WT2K
Member
Member
Posts: 4235
Joined: Thu 04 May, 2017 5:18 pm

Post by WT2K » Fri 26 Oct, 2018 12:05 am

WT2K wrote:
Wed 24 Oct, 2018 9:06 pm
not sure if just me but seems to be the issue with logon via android again. No isues with desktop.
Seems to be a Google Chrome issue for Android. Downloaded Firefox and sites works fine on Android.
No more plodders!
:sign:

Post Reply