Server Migration Issues Thread

Post any issues or requests with the site here.
User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 2042
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Re: Logon issue

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 5:32 pm

That happened to me as well. When I noticed I clicked to look at profile to see what was happening and it reverted back.

Some kind of glitch. I was seantice as well.


formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4125
Joined: Fri 07 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Post by formerguest » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 5:33 pm

Seantice wrote:
Fri 12 Oct, 2018 5:15 pm
Hi Kul and team

This is old man tiger. Opened the site and was logged in as seantice. I'll log out to avoid any further mischief but wanted to let you know.
I was Tiger Steve recently, but unlike yours OMT which posted under an alternate forumer, my attempt came up with an error message. I only reverted back to formerguest upon an edit to that post, which went through.

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3170
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 5:42 pm

jadtiger wrote:
Fri 12 Oct, 2018 5:31 pm
I have not been logged in as anybody else but on occasions when i refresh the screen it logs me off.This had not been an issue before the server switch
Same here, happened yesterday.
"Quality Stupidity"

User avatar
old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1242
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:37 am

Post by old man tiger » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 5:56 pm

Yes, I thought I'd mention it because there is potential for a person to be a real pest and get someone banned.

User avatar
old man tiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 1242
Joined: Tue 14 Jul, 2009 10:37 am

Post by old man tiger » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 5:57 pm

Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Fri 12 Oct, 2018 5:32 pm
That happened to me as well. When I noticed I clicked to look at profile to see what was happening and it reverted back.

Some kind of glitch. I was seantice as well.
Maybe Seantice is Negan?

(Apologies if no one watches the walking dead)


User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22827
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 6:00 pm

Been happening to my too when I try and log on on my phone.

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 2042
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 6:51 pm

old man tiger wrote:
Fri 12 Oct, 2018 5:57 pm
Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Fri 12 Oct, 2018 5:32 pm
That happened to me as well. When I noticed I clicked to look at profile to see what was happening and it reverted back.

Some kind of glitch. I was seantice as well.
Maybe Seantice is Negan?

(Apologies if no one watches the walking dead)
Lost interest in the show but am up to date with the comics. Negan is a great character.

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2913
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 7:18 pm

Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Fri 12 Oct, 2018 5:32 pm
That happened to me as well. When I noticed I clicked to look at profile to see what was happening and it reverted back.

Some kind of glitch. I was seantice as well.
I logged on the other day and it come up as "Chicken Faced Killer" I just logged on and back in as my Profile.
No I didn't post anything as you.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10196
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 7:30 pm

I logged on as Gallagher...lol

Using my iPhone .
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
Chicken Faced Killa
Member
Member
Posts: 2042
Joined: Mon 17 Apr, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by Chicken Faced Killa » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 7:33 pm

bathursttiger wrote:
Fri 12 Oct, 2018 7:18 pm
Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Fri 12 Oct, 2018 5:32 pm
That happened to me as well. When I noticed I clicked to look at profile to see what was happening and it reverted back.

Some kind of glitch. I was seantice as well.
I logged on the other day and it come up as "Chicken Faced Killer" I just logged on and back in as my Profile.
No I didn't post anything as you.
I’m sure most of us just try and get back to our own profiles.

You could go on a posting spree as me if you’d like Bathurst

User avatar
kafta
Member
Member
Posts: 1847
Joined: Fri 16 Mar, 2012 10:07 pm

Post by kafta » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 7:36 pm

I came up as Byron bay fan ?

bathursttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2913
Joined: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:21 pm

Post by bathursttiger » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 7:36 pm

Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Fri 12 Oct, 2018 7:33 pm
bathursttiger wrote:
Fri 12 Oct, 2018 7:18 pm
Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Fri 12 Oct, 2018 5:32 pm
That happened to me as well. When I noticed I clicked to look at profile to see what was happening and it reverted back.

Some kind of glitch. I was seantice as well.
I logged on the other day and it come up as "Chicken Faced Killer" I just logged on and back in as my Profile.
No I didn't post anything as you.
I’m sure most of us just try and get back to our own profiles.

You could go on a posting spree as me if you’d like Bathurst
I have something that Ivan doesn't have "Integrity".

User avatar
Harvey
Member
Member
Posts: 3797
Joined: Mon 22 Jun, 2015 10:01 pm
Location: Leumeah

Post by Harvey » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 7:59 pm

old man tiger wrote:
Fri 12 Oct, 2018 5:57 pm
Chicken Faced Killa wrote:
Fri 12 Oct, 2018 5:32 pm
That happened to me as well. When I noticed I clicked to look at profile to see what was happening and it reverted back.

Some kind of glitch. I was seantice as well.
Maybe Seantice is Negan?

(Apologies if no one watches the walking dead)
I am seantice

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29859
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Post by Geo. » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 8:09 pm

Geez imagine coming up as happy....
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am
OK I was wrong
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 22 Nov, 2018 12:13 am
I know at times I'm not always the brightest light in the kitchen

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10196
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 8:14 pm

Geo. wrote:
Fri 12 Oct, 2018 8:09 pm
Geez imagine coming up as happy....
That would be scary!
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

gallagher
Member
Member
Posts: 5690
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 1:18 pm

Post by gallagher » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 8:20 pm

hobbo wrote:
Fri 12 Oct, 2018 7:30 pm
I logged on as Gallagher...lol

Using my iPhone .
That explains all those nasty anti-robbie posts!!!

User avatar
GNR4LIFE
Member
Member
Posts: 22827
Joined: Mon 28 Feb, 2011 5:57 pm

Post by GNR4LIFE » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 8:29 pm

I’m now posting as GNR.

Who am I

Or am i the real GNR

Muhahaha

User avatar
innsaneink
Member
Member
Posts: 29689
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:49 pm
Location: ...ahead of you....

Post by innsaneink » Fri 12 Oct, 2018 8:45 pm

Was bound to happen....forums finally gone schizo...lol lol lol lol lol

Post Reply