Pick the score

User avatar
sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4237
Joined: Sun 23 Sep, 2012 2:06 pm

Re: Pick the score

Unread post by sheer64 » Wed 11 Mar, 2015 12:05 am

Tigers 12

Dragons 10
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!


happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36464
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Wed 11 Mar, 2015 1:25 am

Wests Tigers 17 Tedesco Farah Taupau tries Richards 2/3 Brooks field goal defeat Dragons 10 Nightingale Merrin tries Widdop 1/2

HT 10-6 Tigers

FTS Merrin

LTS Taupau

Crowd 9653 (and yes Mayer will be spewing )

MOTM Woods

Turning point Taupau scores from thirty out after giving Benji a handful of palm to the face again and outpacing the Saints fullback to score in the corner

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36464
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 11:48 am

What's doing UD

Bring the score man LOL

Knuckles
Member
Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 15 Jul, 2009 10:11 am

Unread post by Knuckles » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 12:11 pm

happy tiger wrote:Wests Tigers 17 Tedesco Farah Taupau tries Richards 2/3 Brooks field goal defeat Dragons 10 Nightingale Merrin tries Widdop 1/2

HT 10-6 Tigers

FTS Merrin

LTS Taupau

Crowd 9653 (and yes Mayer will be spewing )

MOTM Woods

Turning point Taupau scores from thirty out after giving Benji a handful of palm to the face again and outpacing the Saints fullback to score in the corner

Does anyone care if Mayer is spewing over the crowd figure ?

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36464
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 12:25 pm

Knuckles wrote:
happy tiger wrote:Wests Tigers 17 Tedesco Farah Taupau tries Richards 2/3 Brooks field goal defeat Dragons 10 Nightingale Merrin tries Widdop 1/2

HT 10-6 Tigers

FTS Merrin

LTS Taupau

Crowd 9653 (and yes Mayer will be spewing )

MOTM Woods

Turning point Taupau scores from thirty out after giving Benji a handful of palm to the face again and outpacing the Saints fullback to score in the corner

Does anyone care if Mayer is spewing over the crowd figure ?
Just saying bro . not wanting to start a blue :shock:


Knuckles
Member
Member
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed 15 Jul, 2009 10:11 am

Unread post by Knuckles » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 12:28 pm

Mayers lucky to still have a job after last years debacle !
Ok ......... I'll say no more !

User avatar
Cultured Bogan
Member
Member
Posts: 16184
Joined: Tue 15 Sep, 2009 11:20 pm
Location: Blue Mountains

Unread post by Cultured Bogan » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 12:36 pm

Low scoring affair I reckon.

We'll win 14-6.
I swing like hell but know full well that I won't win the fight, but big man I'm the beta male that's gonna ruin your night...

Fuerza en la adversidad.

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 4733
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Unread post by underdog » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 2:17 pm

Sorry lads, been busy at work. :D

Wests Tigers 33 (Richards 2, Tedesco, Halatau, Taupau tries, Richards 6/6 goals, Moses Field Goal)


St Choke/Merge Dragons 12 (Nightingale 2 Tries, Widdop 1/1 goals, Marshall 1/5 goals)

HT - Tigers 18-10

FTS - Richards - Could it be anyone else? Keeps the CHA-CHING on sportsbet happening, and crosses in the corner as a sweeping backline move leaves Nightingale in the lurch. Marshall cautioned and put on report after the try for shoulder charging Tedesco in the movement. Richards converts.

LTS - Taupau!!! As happy says! - Facepalms MARSHALL to the deck and tramples over would be defenders carrying a gallant Nightingale over the line as he scores. Richards of course doesn't miss.

Crowd 10554

MOTM - Brooks - 5 try assists
Image

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 4733
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Unread post by underdog » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 5:25 pm

Oh, and Marshall to get 3 weeks after failing in his challenge to downgrade the charge. :D
Image

User avatar
foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 11590
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Unread post by foreveratiger » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 5:51 pm

underdog wrote:Sorry lads, been busy at work. :D

Wests Tigers 33 (Richards 2, Tedesco, Halatau, Taupau tries, Richards 6/6 goals, Moses Field Goal)


St Choke/Merge Dragons 12 (Nightingale 2 Tries, Widdop 1/1 goals, Marshall 1/5 goals)

HT - Tigers 18-10

FTS - Richards - Could it be anyone else? Keeps the CHA-CHING on sportsbet happening, and crosses in the corner as a sweeping backline move leaves Nightingale in the lurch. Marshall cautioned and put on report after the try for shoulder charging Tedesco in the movement. Richards converts.

LTS - Taupau!!! As happy says! - Facepalms MARSHALL to the deck and tramples over would be defenders carrying a gallant Nightingale over the line as he scores. Richards of course doesn't miss.

Crowd 10554

MOTM - Brooks - 5 try assists
i Can see you have been busy at work :lol: .

Crowd 10552 , old mate and his Wife had to leave 5 minutes after entering the Ground cause she went into Labor :mrgreen:

See what your making me do :brick: :lol:
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
cunno
Member
Member
Posts: 4389
Joined: Wed 28 Jul, 2010 7:42 pm

Unread post by cunno » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 7:11 pm

underdog wrote:Sorry lads, been busy at work. :D

Wests Tigers 33 (Richards 2, Tedesco, Halatau, Taupau tries, Richards 6/6 goals, Moses Field Goal)


St Choke/Merge Dragons 12 (Nightingale 2 Tries, Widdop 1/1 goals, Marshall 1/5 goals)

HT - Tigers 18-10

FTS - Richards - Could it be anyone else? Keeps the CHA-CHING on sportsbet happening, and crosses in the corner as a sweeping backline move leaves Nightingale in the lurch. Marshall cautioned and put on report after the try for shoulder charging Tedesco in the movement. Richards converts.

LTS - Taupau!!! As happy says! - Facepalms MARSHALL to the deck and tramples over would be defenders carrying a gallant Nightingale over the line as he scores. Richards of course doesn't miss.

Crowd 10554

MOTM - Brooks - 5 try assists
After reading this I am definitely going on Monday night, nice work UD :sign:

User avatar
underdog
Member
Member
Posts: 4733
Joined: Tue 27 Apr, 2010 5:25 pm
Location: Gold Coast

Unread post by underdog » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 8:00 pm

cunno wrote: After reading this I am definitely going on Monday night, nice work UD :sign:
Just remember - my score predictions are 100% accurate - about 1% of the time. :D

However watching Taupau wind up and kill someone dead in a hit up has to be worth the price of admission alone.
Image

User avatar
cunno
Member
Member
Posts: 4389
Joined: Wed 28 Jul, 2010 7:42 pm

Unread post by cunno » Fri 13 Mar, 2015 10:21 pm

underdog wrote:
cunno wrote: After reading this I am definitely going on Monday night, nice work UD :sign:
Just remember - my score predictions are 100% accurate - about 1% of the time. :D

However watching Taupau wind up and kill someone dead in a hit up has to be worth the price of admission alone.
Yes looking forward to seeing the beast kapow let loose.

Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4351
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Unread post by Tigermama » Sat 14 Mar, 2015 12:24 am

WestsTigers to win.... By any amount :pray:

User avatar
Milky
Member
Member
Posts: 5136
Joined: Fri 29 Mar, 2013 7:08 pm

Unread post by Milky » Sat 14 Mar, 2015 11:53 am

Tigs 32-4

User avatar
Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 25106
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Sandy Point NSW..

Unread post by Geo. » Sat 14 Mar, 2015 2:58 pm

underdog wrote:Sorry lads, been busy at work. :D

Wests Tigers 33 (Richards 2, Tedesco, Halatau, Taupau tries, Richards 6/6 goals, Moses Field Goal)


St Choke/Merge Dragons 12 (Nightingale 2 Tries, Widdop 1/1 goals, Marshall 1/5 goals)

HT - Tigers 18-10

FTS - Richards - Could it be anyone else? Keeps the CHA-CHING on sportsbet happening, and crosses in the corner as a sweeping backline move leaves Nightingale in the lurch. Marshall cautioned and put on report after the try for shoulder charging Tedesco in the movement. Richards converts.

LTS - Taupau!!! As happy says! - Facepalms MARSHALL to the deck and tramples over would be defenders carrying a gallant Nightingale over the line as he scores. Richards of course doesn't miss.

Crowd 10554

MOTM - Brooks - 5 try assists
:master: ...Some of your best work Dawg...

Mighty WESTS Tigers 24
Illawarra 8

FTS Naiqama
LTS Richards

MOTM..Taupau

HT 12-8

Crowd..Leaving Happy with Hubcaps intact...

C
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36464
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Sat 14 Mar, 2015 6:56 pm

underdog wrote:Oh, and Marshall to get 3 weeks after failing in his challenge to downgrade the charge. :D
Will he get charged finally for impersonating a footballer

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 36464
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Unread post by happy tiger » Sat 14 Mar, 2015 7:11 pm

I'd like to thank Taupau for his palm , my young fella has been reluctant to use it until today

I've just watched the highlights of his game today YESSSSSSSSS

Pity he wasn't using it Thursday Hobbo

Post Reply

Return to “Round 2: Wests Tigers vs St George Illawarra Dragons”

cron