Benji

TrueTiger
Member
Member
Posts: 5455
Joined: Thu 14 Aug, 2014 11:22 am

Re: Benji

Post by TrueTiger » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 1:47 pm

Spartan,good to hear from you,I was only taking the mickey out of you,love your input on the forum and hope the young ones get on soon... :D
You may see me struggle...but you will never see me quit... :D


Eye Of Da Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2020
Joined: Wed 16 Jan, 2013 10:49 pm

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 2:07 pm

Ill be there and Ill be booing x 17.

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40515
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 2:40 pm

Spartan117 wrote:Thx TrueT

My youngest is a full on Ranga that puts Gall in in his place.

All of my kids a are Tigers fundamentalists,
Make sure they stay that way Spartan

Doesn't help when you have Grandparents trying to shift their alliances when things aren't pretty

Then again the Broncos aren't a pretty picture either :lol:

Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4351
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Post by Tigermama » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 4:12 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:
Kul wrote:
Spartan117 wrote:BOOOOOOOO


Very Mature I know for a middle aged man with 5 kids.
Five! Jeesus christus! Wish I was getting that from my other half.

When do they all join up as Forum Members?
Two for me, then I'm doing the housebrick clap.
Ouchy, CB you are a brave man. Your better half is a lucky lady ;)

Tigermama
Member
Member
Posts: 4351
Joined: Sat 14 Jun, 2014 12:33 am

Post by Tigermama » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 4:16 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:The Forum wouldn't be as fun, without you nut jobs. Hehehe ;)
If only they behaved like Adults :mrgreen:
That's for the real world FT...On here they can be themselves ( Crazy wonderful nut jobs ) :lol:


User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 12029
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 4:37 pm

Tigermama wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:The Forum wouldn't be as fun, without you nut jobs. Hehehe ;)
If only they behaved like Adults :mrgreen:
That's for the real world FT...On here they can be themselves ( Crazy wonderful nut jobs ) :lol:
Don't worry Tigermama, i'm part of the Circus :D
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (11.96 KiB) Viewed 876 times
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10107
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 4:41 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:The Forum wouldn't be as fun, without you nut jobs. Hehehe ;)
If only they behaved like Adults :mrgreen:
That's for the real world FT...On here they can be themselves ( Crazy wonderful nut jobs ) :lol:
Don't worry Tigermama, i'm part of the Circus :D
:lol:
....and happy's the Ring Master ;-)

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

User avatar
foreveratiger
Member
Member
Posts: 12029
Joined: Mon 27 Jun, 2011 8:03 pm

Post by foreveratiger » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 5:03 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote:
foreveratiger wrote: If only they behaved like Adults :mrgreen:
That's for the real world FT...On here they can be themselves ( Crazy wonderful nut jobs ) :lol:
Don't worry Tigermama, i'm part of the Circus :D
:lol:
....and happy's the Ring Master ;-)

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Spot on , but on the picture his filling in for Henri :roll
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

User avatar
Geo.
Member
Member
Posts: 29193
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 10:55 pm
Location: Perugia Italy..

Post by Geo. » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 5:14 pm

Image

GROUP SHOT...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10107
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 5:16 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
Tigermama wrote: That's for the real world FT...On here they can be themselves ( Crazy wonderful nut jobs ) :lol:
Don't worry Tigermama, i'm part of the Circus :D
:lol:
....and happy's the Ring Master ;-)

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Spot on , but on the picture his filling in for Henri :roll
lMAO :roll
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40515
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 5:20 pm

Geo. wrote:Image

GROUP SHOT...
FT Back Left

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10107
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 5:21 pm

Geo. wrote:[img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2mo5abn.jpg[/img]

GROUP SHOT...
Lol that's happy top left !!!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40515
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 5:21 pm

happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:Image

GROUP SHOT...
FT Back Left
Hobbo Front right

Geo in the middle , also known as Kinko the Clown ;)

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40515
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 5:29 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
Geo. wrote:[img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2mo5abn.jpg[/img]

GROUP SHOT...
Lol that's happy top left !!!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
:bash :brick:

Look at the post above

You've been beaten to the punch ...................... again

Back on topic , which clown is Benji ??

User avatar
Flippedy
Member
Member
Posts: 7913
Joined: Mon 19 Oct, 2009 10:58 pm
Location: Central Coast NSW

Post by Flippedy » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 5:29 pm

happy tiger wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:Image

GROUP SHOT...
FT Back Left
Hobbo Front right

Geo in the middle , also known as Kinko the Clown ;)

Look like Fatty Vautin's relatives.
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

hobbo
Member
Member
Posts: 10107
Joined: Mon 10 Mar, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by hobbo » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 5:56 pm

happy tiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
Geo. wrote:[img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2mo5abn.jpg[/img]

GROUP SHOT...
Lol that's happy top left !!!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
:bash :brick:

Look at the post above

You've been beaten to the punch ...................... again

Back on topic , which clown is Benji ??
Hey Hapster , will we see you at the Sydney Royal Easter show this year ??
Do you still own/operate the crazy clowns game?
We know you're a carnie , it's in your blood..
:roll
We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

happy tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 40515
Joined: Sun 27 Feb, 2011 4:49 pm

Post by happy tiger » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 6:50 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:
happy tiger wrote:
hobbo2803 wrote:
Geo. wrote:[img]http://i57.tinypic.com/2mo5abn.jpg[/img]

GROUP SHOT...
Lol that's happy top left !!!

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
:bash :brick:

Look at the post above

You've been beaten to the punch ...................... again

Back on topic , which clown is Benji ??
Hey Hapster , will we see you at the Sydney Royal Easter show this year ??
Do you still own/operate the crazy clowns game?
We know you're a carnie , it's in your blood..
:roll
:roll

You obviously started drinking early today

Yeah but true I will be down , I'll bring my special helper Geo with me , he hands out the toys , not real good with the money or spruiking

I'll pick him up from Nimbin on the way down

He keeps raving how I have to try his special cookies and pies , whatever that means 8-)

NT Tiger
Member
Member
Posts: 2958
Joined: Sun 28 Apr, 2013 9:00 am
Location: Sitting in front of the computer (again)

Post by NT Tiger » Thu 12 Mar, 2015 6:52 pm

Why aren't you wearing Tigers colours??
I reckon you're fooling, that's not Tigers supporters, they look like Eels, Storm and Roosters supporters.
"Quality Stupidity"

Post Reply