WESTS Tigers Team V Dragons

AmericanHistoryX

Re: WESTS Tigers Team V Dragons

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Tue 17 Mar, 2015 12:49 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
AmericanHistoryX wrote:thats the 2nd person that said that - Newtown was first last week - i reflect my own opinion not of the players - if you read it FT i said ME - not the players - IM convinced. You gotta laugh.....

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
Yeah i realise this AHX , that is why i said i hope the players don't go in this game with this thought process ( that they won the game).
I know it's just your thoughts and nothing wrong with you feeling super confident.
will have confidence against Souths but not super confident. Souths are on song at the moment
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Tue 17 Mar, 2015 12:51 pm

AmericanHistoryX wrote:
foreveratiger wrote:
AmericanHistoryX wrote:thats the 2nd person that said that - Newtown was first last week - i reflect my own opinion not of the players - if you read it FT i said ME - not the players - IM convinced. You gotta laugh.....

Yeah i realise this AHX , that is why i said i hope the players don't go in this game with this thought process ( that they won the game).
I know it's just your thoughts and nothing wrong with you feeling super confident.
will have confidence against Souths but not super confident. Souths are on song at the moment
Let's hope we turn up AHX ;) and give ourselves a good account of ourselves mate .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

AmericanHistoryX

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Tue 17 Mar, 2015 12:52 pm

im sure we will FT

Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"