Crowd

Kul

Crowd

Post by Kul » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 8:42 pm

The crowd looked great on TV, I was very surprised that it was only 11k!
Looked more like 14k
Founder - WestsTigersForum.com

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 8:54 pm

I predicted 11-13 this morning eh bug?

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 8:58 pm

I think that the club would be reasonably happy with that for a Monday night

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 9:40 pm

Looked about 13-14K to me, great turnout for a Monday night.

supercoach

Post by supercoach » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 9:50 pm

just back from the game, crowd looked about the number posted and for a Monday night early season game was a good roll up. Also the majority were Weststigers supporters

cqtiger

Post by cqtiger » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 10:10 pm

Apparently Mayer was on triple M and not real happy with crowd numbers. Sorry Magpie Col, I read it on twitter. Maybe someone can confirm his comments

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse
– Henry Ford

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 10:14 pm

cqtiger wrote:Apparently Mayer was on triple M and not real happy with crowd numbers. Sorry Magpie Col, I read it on twitter. Maybe someone can confirm his comments

Maybe he needs to throw all his toys out of the cot and issue another ultimatum.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 10:14 pm

I think that is a good turnout , considering it's a Monday Night , a working Day and it's live on Fox .
Well done the people in Campbelltown , keep it up.
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

tigerbalm

Post by tigerbalm » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 10:19 pm

Nothing wrong with that crowd

Yossarian

Post by Yossarian » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 10:30 pm

On MMM they said somebody had called in to say there were dramas with the trains (yeah I know I was stunned too) and people trying to get to the game were stuck at Glenfield. This may or may not be true. Monday night is possibly great for people in the local area but if you're not local it's a bit of a bugger to get out there and home on a school/work night.

Eddie

Post by Eddie » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 10:38 pm

On radio they were saying with the late walk up people were stuck outside the ground for 20-30 minutes on kickoff.

Overall was a decent turn out for a Monday Night.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 11:02 pm

Yossarian wrote:On MMM they said somebody had called in to say there were dramas with the trains (yeah I know I was stunned too) and people trying to get to the game were stuck at Glenfield. This may or may not be true. Monday night is possibly great for people in the local area but if you're not local it's a bit of a bugger to get out there and home on a school/work night.
they said the ticket gates were apparently not fast enough for such a sudden massive influx of people.

said there were queues 200-300m up until almost half time
My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 11:06 pm

tig_prmz wrote:
Yossarian wrote:On MMM they said somebody had called in to say there were dramas with the trains (yeah I know I was stunned too) and people trying to get to the game were stuck at Glenfield. This may or may not be true. Monday night is possibly great for people in the local area but if you're not local it's a bit of a bugger to get out there and home on a school/work night.
they said the ticket gates were apparently not fast enough for such a sudden massive influx of people.

And that's the scary issue

Those fans won't be back for a while , and Mayer will whinge next game the crowds are down

I'm guessing a lot of times people make split decisions about how they feel after a big weekend before they make their minds up whether to go or not to go

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 11:09 pm

Yeah spot on .
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 11:12 pm

happy tiger wrote:
tig_prmz wrote:

And that's the scary issue

Those fans won't be back for a while , and Mayer will whinge next game the crowds are down

I'm guessing a lot of times people make split decisions about how they feel after a big weekend before they make their minds up whether to go or not to go
A lot of people would of relied on Public Transport and that seems to be the issue here on this occasion.

Eye Of Da Tiger

Post by Eye Of Da Tiger » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 11:15 pm

Good turnout for a Monday night. Great atmosphere loved the win

EndlessPassion

Post by EndlessPassion » Mon 16 Mar, 2015 11:47 pm

Firstly I will never be going to Campbeltown again after what I saw tonight. Those morons magpies supporters are the biggest load of troublemakers. I went to the game with a bulldogs and parra fan and when they saw those moron magpies supporters they both turned to me and asked what's all that about. I had no answers and all I could think is no wonder we cannot move forward as a club. What are they trying to achieve? Ok a lot of people here will say it's the minority but I don't care. They were having a go at MY CLUB the wests tigers. Ok I get your not happy with the merger but that was 15 years ago go support another club you are not welcome. As wests tigers supporters we should not accept this. We had a victory and I should be happy but all I feel is anger because of these morons.

bonstonker

Post by bonstonker » Tue 17 Mar, 2015 4:57 am

for a round 2 game your first home game of the season and only 11k .
i find that pathetic.
but most nrl games the crowds look pathetic.