Souff's

fergiefurr

Souff's

Post by fergiefurr » Wed 18 Mar, 2015 5:07 pm

It's impossible to keep playing at the intensity that souths have started the year at all year. They'll have a heap of guys in origin this year too which will mess with them. Remember st George's start to 2011? They won like 8 of their first 9, betting agencies paid out on them getting the minor premiership! then fell in a heap, finished 5th and lost 2 semis in a row to go out the back door.

I think souths will go the same way

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

GoldXR50Leroy

Post by GoldXR50Leroy » Wed 18 Mar, 2015 5:18 pm

(quote="supercoach") All we need now is GI and tattoo man to pull up lame before the game.[/quote]

Which 'tattoo' man are you referring to?, the one time Balmain Junior or the forward from Qld?.

Newtown

Post by Newtown » Wed 18 Mar, 2015 5:21 pm

GoldXR50Leroy wrote:(quote="supercoach") All we need now is GI and tattoo man to pull up lame before the game.
Which 'tattoo' man are you referring to?, the one time Balmain Junior or the forward from Qld?.[/quote]

Probably Reynolds?

GoldXR50Leroy

Post by GoldXR50Leroy » Wed 18 Mar, 2015 5:38 pm

Yeah McQueen doesn't offer that much but he is an Origin player, meanwhile a former NSW Origin player is on the bench for them that probably does offer more.

Bones

Post by Bones » Wed 18 Mar, 2015 5:55 pm

Sutton has been ruled out for up to 8 weeks with a fractured jaw.

Every little bit helps!

http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/ ... aw-injury/

foreveratiger

Post by foreveratiger » Wed 18 Mar, 2015 6:12 pm

willow wrote:I look at their forward pack and think to myself we can get over the top of this pack, but they're playing so well as a team at the moment and have so much confidence...We need the same sort of start we had against Souths (and Manly) last year where we really rattled them early, got under their skin and never let them settle into their routine.
Yeah .

Issac Luke worries me
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 18 Mar, 2015 7:44 pm

We don't need to worry about Souths , we have no control over how well they play

We just need to worry about what we are going to do , try and have a great completion rate and limit the missed tackles and make sure they are not bad missed tackles and make Souths have to beat us

If that happens I can live with that

If we beat ourselves worrying about the Souths side we will get pumped , that simple

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Wed 18 Mar, 2015 8:01 pm

happy tiger wrote:We don't need to worry about Souths , we have no control over how well they play

We just need to worry about what we are going to do , try and have a great completion rate and limit the missed tackles and make sure they are not bad missed tackles and make Souths have to beat us

If we beat ourselves worrying about the Souths side we will get pumped , that simple
I disagree to an extent we can control how well they play with our defence...similar to how the Knights in particular Scott sat Thurston on his arse 9 times out of 10 ...it rattled him and the Cowbees were poor...

Taupau, Sue, Sironen to smash Reynolds and Keary every time till they are sick of the sight of them...kick deep to Reddy all night and don't give Inglis a sniff....easier said than done thou...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..

hobbo

Post by hobbo » Wed 18 Mar, 2015 8:09 pm

We need to play MOLTZEN !!
He needs to be instructed to take out Luke or
Inglis in a ' no holds bar high shot '

We need mongrel ..
No more plodders !

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Wed 18 Mar, 2015 8:15 pm

Geo. wrote:
happy tiger wrote:We don't need to worry about Souths , we have no control over how well they play

I disagree to an extent we can control how well they play with our defence...similar to how the Knights in particular Scott sat Thurston on his arse 9 times out of 10 ...it rattled him and the Cowbees were poor...

Taupau, Sue, Sironen to smash Reynolds and Keary every time till they are sick of the sight of them...kick deep to Reddy all night and don't give Inglis a sniff....easier said than done thou...
More meaning Geo if Souths show up with their A game we can't drop our bundles and we need to hang in there and concentrate on what we want to do well

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Wed 18 Mar, 2015 10:21 pm

fergiefurr wrote:It's impossible to keep playing at the intensity that souths have started the year at all year. They'll have a heap of guys in origin this year too which will mess with them. Remember st George's start to 2011? They won like 8 of their first 9, betting agencies paid out on them getting the minor premiership! then fell in a heap, finished 5th and lost 2 semis in a row to go out the back door.

I think souths will go the same way

I hope you are right Fergiefurr.. But with a hard taskmaster coach like Maguire, i don't see it happening any time soon :(

Tigertigertiger

Post by Tigertigertiger » Thu 19 Mar, 2015 12:01 am

I think Souths will lose about 7 games in total this year, hoping one of those is against us.

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 19 Mar, 2015 1:38 pm

hobbo2803 wrote:We need to play MOLTZEN !!
He needs to be instructed to take out Luke or
Inglis in a ' no holds bar high shot '

Hahaha.
QFT
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

Demps

Post by Demps » Thu 19 Mar, 2015 1:39 pm

Also...

Daryl Millard?
Lol.
#Unbeatable

"I never lie because I don't fear anyone. You only lie when you're afraid" - John Gotti

Wests Tigers Forum's most brilliant mind.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 19 Mar, 2015 1:47 pm

Tigertigertiger wrote:I think Souths will lose about 7 games in total this year, hoping one of those is against us.
Are you including NYC games as well ??

yeti

Post by yeti » Thu 19 Mar, 2015 2:05 pm

I would have preferred to be playing them in about a month's time, but still....
I reckon we can go alright against these guys. I still think they might be a little off their game from last week. It might not be enough!

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 19 Mar, 2015 4:41 pm

I've got this feeling we'll get them

I think we have a bit more in the tank , and a good side will bring it out

underdog

Post by underdog » Thu 19 Mar, 2015 5:13 pm

Three results IMO - and this is why I haven't started a PICK THE SCORE thread yet...

if we Bring our A game and Souffs Bring a B game - We will win.

If Both teams bring an A game - it will surpass the souffs roosters game last week - will be close, edge to souffs.

If we bring our B game and Souffs bring their A game - they will pile 50 on us.

I lean towards the first two. I think Taylor has taught our team some valuable lessons, and if they go down, they will go down swinging.