Post by MAFIA » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 1:42 pm

I loved it thought it was a big improvement on our previous alternative jumpers

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 1:46 pm

Kul wrote:I really don't understand why this couldn't have been done:
Infinitely better than the grey panel.
Madge's Maulers.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 2:19 pm

Infinitely better, and u can see its us!!

Not a cricket team.

Balmain Boy

Post by Balmain Boy » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 3:13 pm

It was perhaps the most hideous of any Tigers jersey, Balmain, Wests or Wests Tigers, in the history of all the clubs combined.

White and grey, it may look better for a fan who wants to wear it to the shops, so make it a training jersey... On the field it looked like we were a bunch of albinos. Nothing remote Tigerish about it. Why create a design to try appeal to a minority of fans (if i was going to wear a jersey on the street it would be a normal jersey not something which matches my outfit - I would wear my jersey with pride!).

Tigers is our branding. Every piece of merchandise and promotional material should reflect this key symbol of our brand. This jersey fails, and looks like something from a $5 bin at Best and Less.

shiretiger

Post by shiretiger » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 3:39 pm

I had a twitter discussion with Grant Mayer about this jersey on 11 October 2014 when it was first released.

I thought then, and still do after seeing it in the flesh yesterday at ANZ, that it was a shocker of a jersey. I wont be buying one and the less I see of it on gameday the better.

Mr Mayer fobbed me off that it was ISC's decision to go with that design. I told him I thought outsourcing such important decsions was inappropriate.

I informed him that I would be wearing my 2015 heritage jersey to all games this year. The one I bought in 2005. Though after seeing the Anzac jersey in the flesh yesterday, i think I might splurge on one next Friday night now that they are back in stock.

tsjonathan

Post by tsjonathan » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 3:49 pm

shiretiger wrote:Though after seeing the Anzac jersey in the flesh yesterday, i think I might splurge on one next Friday night now that they are back in stock.
Be aware of the smear on the ANZAC jersey. It's part of the "Camo" look.

Benjirific

Post by Benjirific » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 4:03 pm

tsjonathan wrote:
shiretiger wrote:Though after seeing the Anzac jersey in the flesh yesterday, i think I might splurge on one next Friday night now that they are back in stock.
About the ANZAC jersey, did we ever get any confirmation about what's happening with the money we generate from it's sale? I remember a few people asking the question at the time and I agree, that it's quite morally wrong for the club (and the entire NRL for that matter) to be profiting from the ANZACs and what they did for Australia and New Zealand. Maybe donate any money (minus cost of course) to the RSL?

tsjonathan

Post by tsjonathan » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 4:06 pm

Benjirific wrote:
tsjonathan wrote:
About the ANZAC jersey, did we ever get any confirmation about what's happening with the money we generate from it's sale? I remember a few people asking the question at the time and I agree, that it's quite morally wrong for the club (and the entire NRL for that matter) to be profiting from the ANZACs and what they did for Australia and New Zealand. Maybe donate any money (minus cost of course) to the RSL?
Couldn't agree more. This question has been asked many times. You can see fans venting on NRLs facebook page as well.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 8:40 pm

Panthers stole our jersey and stuck a Pamfer on it
Wests Tigers don't need a Coach.. The playing group has taken over..
happy tiger wrote:
Thu 25 Oct, 2018 12:17 am

OK I was wrong

Tiger In The Gong

Post by Tiger In The Gong » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 8:47 pm

Kul wrote:I really don't understand why this couldn't have been done:

Nice work Kul.

All we need is the current black one, this one and an orange one with a black and white v and we would be set for years to come.

Although i dont hate the grey one but its more a 9's or world club challenge type of thing.