Today's playing jersey

User avatar
AmericanHistoryX
Member
Member
Posts: 7180
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 11:15 am
Location: Ho Chi Min City

Re: Today's playing jersey

Post by AmericanHistoryX » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 7:47 pm

is it a French thing?
Clouds of Dust, Buckets of Blood

Image
"They overcame the impossible by doing the unthinkable"


Jerry Seinfeld
Member
Member
Posts: 1237
Joined: Sun 11 Aug, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Jerry Seinfeld » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 7:47 pm

Geo. wrote:I'm an Ex-Magpie fan and I hate it....looks nothing like a Wests jersey or WESTS Tigers.... it's putrid and the reason we lost TBH....

It's Ok though won't have to wait king till it changes
The reason we lost to be "HONEST".How honest.Big call Geo. :lol:

User avatar
willow
Member
Member
Posts: 30187
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:28 pm
Location: Perth

Post by willow » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 7:50 pm

I was not a fan of today's jersey, very underwhelming.

southerntiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4215
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:24 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by southerntiger » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 7:51 pm

Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
Geo. wrote:I'm an Ex-Magpie fan and I hate it....looks nothing like a Wests jersey or WESTS Tigers.... it's putrid and the reason we lost TBH....

It's Ok though won't have to wait king till it changes
The reason we lost to be "HONEST".How honest.Big call Geo. :lol:
Not sure I disagree with Geo. Hard for players to have any passion for that jersey.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Jerry Seinfeld
Member
Member
Posts: 1237
Joined: Sun 11 Aug, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Jerry Seinfeld » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 7:56 pm

southerntiger wrote:
AmericanHistoryX wrote:yeh - ok - but where does the gray come in?
A mix of black and white. Obviously.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Are you serious with this comment????


Jerry Seinfeld
Member
Member
Posts: 1237
Joined: Sun 11 Aug, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Jerry Seinfeld » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:05 pm

southerntiger wrote:
Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
Geo. wrote:I'm an Ex-Magpie fan and I hate it....looks nothing like a Wests jersey or WESTS Tigers.... it's putrid and the reason we lost TBH....

It's Ok though won't have to wait king till it changes
The reason we lost to be "HONEST".How honest.Big call Geo. :lol:
Not sure I disagree with Geo. Hard for players to have any passion for that jersey.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

And how have they drastically changed from last year to now make no passion in the jersey???Maybe not passion from you but the passion from the players is obvious they were great minus the errors today.And have won their two previous games.White is one of the colors that make Wests Tigers just like orange is it not???Weve been predominate orange for 15 years and you have told ex Wests for 15 years to grow up you fossils one week of white and you have the mother of all whinges.LOL.

Also Geo why mysteriously all of a sudden can I no longer use smilies/moticons etc???I could up until about half an hour ago.Also when I click on quotes(like above)they are out of whack.Where my quotes are listed as southerns etc etc.
Last edited by Jerry Seinfeld on Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tigerbalm
Member
Member
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by tigerbalm » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:07 pm

It's just a "meh" jersey...don't like it, don't hate it.


Still, it's a 1000x better than fluro Orange...yuk.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

User avatar
cunno
Member
Member
Posts: 4389
Joined: Wed 28 Jul, 2010 7:42 pm

Post by cunno » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:08 pm

I don't mind the jersey and bought one because it is different to the usual design.

mctiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 382
Joined: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by mctiger » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:09 pm

tigerbalm wrote:It's just a "meh" jersey...don't like it, don't hate it.


Still, it's a 1000x better than fluro Orange...yuk.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
I bought the jersey and like it but the total outfit today looked poor.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Jerry Seinfeld
Member
Member
Posts: 1237
Joined: Sun 11 Aug, 2013 11:18 am

Post by Jerry Seinfeld » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:12 pm

tigerbalm wrote:It's just a "meh" jersey...don't like it, don't hate it.


Still, it's a 1000x better than fluro Orange...yuk.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Makes you wonder why it took 15 years to realise this.LOL.Its Magpie Mafia I tell ya.All zebra crossings must be changed tomorrow as it is an obvious Western Suburbs conspiracy.LOL(Since I have mysteriously lost smilies all of a sudden).

User avatar
Magpie Ryan
Member
Member
Posts: 147
Joined: Wed 04 Jun, 2014 8:13 pm

Post by Magpie Ryan » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:15 pm

southerntiger wrote:Horrible jersey that proves Mayer is obsessed with appeasing the Magpies faction.

Tough times for ex-Balmain fans.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Yeah your right!
It looks identical to the Wests Magpies jersey.
We'll spotted....

southerntiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4215
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:24 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by southerntiger » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:19 pm

Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
southerntiger wrote:
AmericanHistoryX wrote:yeh - ok - but where does the gray come in?
A mix of black and white. Obviously.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Are you serious with this comment????
Yep. If the jerseys shiwed as much disrepect for Magpies as current ones do for Balmain there would be a revolution.

Management is catering for their bosses. Its frustrating but I can understand that they kniw where their bread is buttered.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

User avatar
The Phantom
Member
Member
Posts: 412
Joined: Mon 13 Jul, 2009 5:10 pm
Location: Central Coast

Post by The Phantom » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:23 pm

Jerseys were awful

Coasttiger
Member
Member
Posts: 144
Joined: Wed 15 Feb, 2012 2:45 pm

Post by Coasttiger » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:24 pm

southerntiger wrote:
Jerry Seinfeld wrote:
"southerntiger" wrote:
"AmericanHistoryX" wrote:yeh - ok - but where does the gray come in?
A mix of black and white. Obviously.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Are you serious with this comment????
Yep. If the jerseys shiwed as much disrepect for Magpies as current ones do for Balmain there would be a revolution.

Management is catering for their bosses. Its frustrating but I can understand that they kniw where their bread is buttered.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Kids, kids, kids !

After all these years your are all still hanging on to the past.

Grow up and supports Wests Tigers.

Mods. Time you closed this thread before it becomes yet another Balmain V Wests argument.

Unite, commit, achieve. Get it!

Go Wests Tigers and I like all the Jerseys. Past and present.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

southerntiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Posts: 4215
Joined: Sun 12 Jul, 2009 6:24 pm
Location: Sydney

Post by southerntiger » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:27 pm

United mate. I support this side. However, saying its clear that Magpies are now dominating the JV and management is following their bosses is hardly controversial.

No way that jersey would have been approved 12 months ago.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

User avatar
simonthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3395
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by simonthetiger » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:35 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
simonthetiger wrote:
GNR4LIFE wrote:I like it

You would....
Go away fluffy. I already piped you down about the Siro/Teddy thing, yet you keep coming back for more. But i'm the idiot and retarded (which apparently are acceptable insults on the forum now)
Anyone who likes a grey jersey is at least an idiot savant if not retarded.

Were u one of those kids that got picked on at school cos u sucked arse and dobbed to the teacher?
You are still doing it.

User avatar
simonthetiger
Member
Member
Posts: 3395
Joined: Fri 10 Jul, 2009 9:12 pm

Post by simonthetiger » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:38 pm

AN i dont think this is a wests v balmain thing at all....I love the black jersey, i would be happy with the reverse of that or even a white version with orange and black V...but that thing today was soooo nothing.....i just hated it.

It took me ten minutes to get into the game cos i was raging about the jersey!

tigerbalm
Member
Member
Posts: 1056
Joined: Sun 19 Feb, 2012 7:32 pm

Post by tigerbalm » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:38 pm

southerntiger wrote:United mate. I support this side. However, saying its clear that Magpies are now dominating the JV and management is following their bosses is hardly controversial.

No way that jersey would have been approved 12 months ago.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Just to be clear, you're saying the grey in the jersey is to appease the great magpie overlord?

You don't really believe that do you?

Do you think this is part of a long plan where every year the grey will get a shade darker, and, in 10-15 years being completely black and white?

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Post Reply
cron