Is Inglis the new Greg Bird

southerntiger

Is Inglis the new Greg Bird

Post by southerntiger » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 7:30 pm

Not trolling at all mate. Few know the truth. If they did, they wouldnt slander GI the way this forum does.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
Last edited by southerntiger on Sun 22 Mar, 2015 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 7:31 pm

southerntiger wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:Great player but anyone who hits a woman is scum.
Youl always have accepted gossip. Truth is very different from your "reality". GI is too big a man to bother responding.

Suffice tqo say mental health - not his - is a real challenge for our community.

Just curious, what other gossip have I accepted?

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 7:35 pm

Your attacks on Moltz after decrying him as the best thing since sliced bread evince your inability to question conventional wisdom.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 7:38 pm

southerntiger wrote:Your attacks on Moltz after decrying him as the best thing since sliced bread evince your inability to question conventional wisdom.
That doesn't answer my question. Not good at comprehension, are you?

As for Inglis, "look at me I know the real story and you plebs don't". Forgive me for bowing down to your great inside knowledge.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 7:46 pm

It was reported in the media at the time that the complainant had mental health issues.

Yes, I had inside knowledge but it waa cler publicly that there was more to it.

Fair call. I was too harsh on you initially. This topic, and the slandering of GI for it, boils my blood. Apologies for the overkill.

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 7:51 pm

Apology accepted.

Probably was more to it but hitting a woman to me is one of the lowest acts ever. The likes of Bird and Lui should have been banned from the sport forever. But this is another topic altogether.

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 7:55 pm

How can you slander someone who pleaded guilty in court... :?
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm

Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

Angry Tiger 1

Post by Angry Tiger 1 » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 7:55 pm

GI definitely knows how to milk a penalty. Just another string to his bow.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:23 pm

Geo. wrote:How can you slander someone who pleaded guilty in court... :?
I have said more than I wanted to say. GI is a bigger man than me and has refused setting iut what occurred. All I will say is that pleading guilty is not necessarily the same as admitting guilt. The Cronulla Sharks players obviously feel that way.

Heisenberg

Post by Heisenberg » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:30 pm

southerntiger wrote:
Geo. wrote:How can you slander someone who pleaded guilty in court... :?
I have said more than I wanted to say. GI is a bigger man than me and has refused setting iut what occurred. All I will say is that pleading guilty is not necessarily the same as admitting guilt. The Cronulla Sharks players obviously feel that way.

Yeah don't hold me to this
but I remember hearing some where the alleged slap from Inglis was to prevent his partner from self harm...

I do believe he is an Olympic diver on that account after seeing it all too often in his game

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:35 pm

Heisenberg wrote:
southerntiger wrote:
"Geo." wrote:How can you slander someone who pleaded guilty in court... :?

Yeah don't hold me to this
but I remember hearing some where the alleged slap from Inglis was to prevent his partner from self harm...

I do believe he is an Olympic diver on that account after seeing it all too often in his game

Good to see someone read the papers at the tome rather than relying on inuendo.

underdog

Post by underdog » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:55 pm

hybrid_tiger wrote:
southerntiger wrote:
Youl always have accepted gossip. Truth is very different from your "reality". GI is too big a man to bother responding.

Suffice to say mental health - not his - is a real challenge for our community.

What other gos
If you are referring to the fact Inglis stopped his partner from committing self harm by belting her, I say two wrongs don't make a right.

He still flogged her. Disarming your missus is one thing.

Injury extent beyond small cuts and grab marks on the wrists, plus previously reported however never charged assaults is another.

He may not be in the "Glass your missus, then blame your mate" category, or the "Flog your parter after a semi final loss..... twice" category, but he's in the "I've hit a woman when I shouldn't have" category, which is enough for me.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 9:10 pm

underdog wrote:
hybrid_tiger wrote:
southerntiger wrote:

Suffice to say mental health - not his - is a real challenge for our community.

What other gos
If you are referring to the fact Inglis stopped his partner from committing self harm by belting her, I say two wrongs don't make a right.

He still flogged her. Disarming your missus is one thing.

Injury extent beyond small cuts and grab marks on the wrists, plus previously reported however never charged assaults is another.

He may not be in the "Glass your missus, then blame your mate" category, or the "Flog your parter after a semi final loss..... twice" category, but he's in the "I've hit a woman when I shouldn't have" category, which is enough for me.
I wish I lived in your simple world mate. I hope you never face that situation.

underdog

Post by underdog » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 9:14 pm

Hang on, I'm not saying he didn't do the right thing in stopping her from harm.

What I am saying is there is evidence it was not the first time he had done this - just because that one incident garners publicity, doesn't make the guy a pariah.

As you are insinuating southerntiger, there is more to it than that - and I'm insinuating the same thing - there IS MORE to it.

southerntiger

Post by southerntiger » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 9:17 pm

underdog wrote:Hang on, I'm not saying he didn't do the right thing in stopping her from harm.

What I am saying is there is evidence it was not the first time he had done this - just because that one incident garners publicity, doesn't make the guy a pariah.

As you are insinuating southerntiger, there is more to it than that - and I'm insinuating the same thing - there IS MORE to it.
Fair enough mate. I dont agree with your understanding of the facts but respect the basis on which you made your statement.

The_Doc

Post by The_Doc » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 9:53 pm

Inglis def had a big issue with Teddy was at him at every opportunity, any history there I'm not aware of?
It seemed to be more than a fullback trying to get one over his opposing fullback.

tig_prmz

Post by tig_prmz » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 10:03 pm

I think people are getting it wrong re teddy and Inglis. He got up to look at Simona IMO and then did it again a few other times- he obviously still remembers Simonas accidental hit that knocked him out last year.

I actually don't know anything about GI and his domestic violence case but of late ive paid extra attention to all his off field charity work and I believe whatever happened previously, he's put it behind him. I actually have a lot of respect for him and think he's the best player I've ever seen play.

My Round 1 Team 2018

1. lolo 2. noffa 3. suli 4. milne 5. fonua
6. reynolds 7. brooks
8. packer 9. ET 10. Twal
11. McQuen 12. Lawrence 13. Eiso
14. Matulino 15. McIllwrick 16. Sue 17. Aloiai
18. Marsters 19. Benji 20. Grant 21. K Naiqama
Next: Liddle, MCK, Felise, MWZ, Thompson, Rochow, Gamble

the third

Post by the third » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 10:11 pm

Don't agree. It's a premiership winning, origin and Australian rep showing a new kid on the block what it takes. Tedesco threatens him and he responded. Ball is in tedesco's court now