Injuries? Sirro, who else?

softlaw

Re: Injuries? Sirro, who else?

Post by softlaw » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:14 pm

fergiefurr wrote:Sironen only went off due to blatant knee to the head by Isaac luke! Obviously nothing done about it.
nothing was done because ch9 couldn;t be bothered showing a replay - which means the telecrep won;t pour on the outcry. Pathetic.
On the bus or under it!
Your choice.

foreveratiger
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by foreveratiger » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:21 pm

matchball wrote:Hopefully Santi is out injured forever. Came on and killed us.
You seriously can't be a Wests Tigers supporter wishing one of our players an injury forever .
His only played 4 first Grade games.
I might except you thinking he needs to go to Reserve Grade and work in an area of his game but to wish a player injury when that's his Career is disgusting . IMO
It depends who you talk to on this Forum, if you are Optimistic? it's because your delusional and need a reality check. If you are Pessimistic? Your accused of being a negative Nancy and to go and follow another Club.

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Geo. » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:22 pm

I'm more worried Woods will get done for putting the Koala Bears (GI) arm in a dangerous position...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

cunno

Post by cunno » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:26 pm

willow wrote:It was a physical game and there will be plenty of battered bodies. With the short turnaround it will be a light week at training. Hopefully our big guns are all fine and just need a bit of ice.
Yes but arguably a more physical game coming up in 5 days time.

cunno

Post by cunno » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 8:28 pm

softlaw wrote:
fergiefurr wrote:Sironen only went off due to blatant knee to the head by Isaac luke! Obviously nothing done about it.
nothing was done because ch9 couldn;t be bothered showing a replay - which means the telecrep won;t pour on the outcry. Pathetic.
hopefully the match review committee isn't so blind and biased.

simonthetiger

Post by simonthetiger » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 2:12 pm

larrycorowa wrote:Brooks and Moses should be running when the pass is not on. They look to be premeditating structured plays and not playing what's is in front of them. If the runners are not in the right position dont push the pass.
It will be a frustrating few months i'm guessing.
Yeah this is what Im seeing.....we have moves and even when they arent on they are still pushing it and its coming unstuck.

Extremely frustrating when ur pigs do all the hard work and the backs give it away..

sheer64
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by sheer64 » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 2:55 pm

We should rest Woods this Friday and let Ava or Buchanan start.
Arise Sir Waste Anasta, Tool of the highest order!

Balmain Boy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by Balmain Boy » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 3:22 pm

sheer64 wrote:We should rest Woods this Friday and let Ava or Buchanan start.
That's ridiculous. If Woods is fit he's the first player named on the team sheet. Even ahead of Farah. Woods is our number one player. Hopefully his knee is alright though as the Dogs are one team we need our pigs for. Other clubs we could maybe get by, not the Dogs...

Woods has been the best prop in the comp so far this season. Far better than anyone else in fact, and that's not my bias speaking, that's statistics speaking!!

jirskyr

Post by jirskyr » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 3:32 pm

Who are the pumpkins guestimating injuries and how long out for? Got better things to talk about, leave that to the docs and physios?

tiga4eva

Post by tiga4eva » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 3:55 pm

foreveratiger wrote:
matchball wrote:Hopefully Santi is out injured forever. Came on and killed us.
You seriously can't be a Wests Tigers supporter wishing one of our players an injury forever .
His only played 4 first Grade games.
I might except you thinking he needs to go to Reserve Grade and work in an area of his game but to wish a player injury when that's his Career is disgusting . IMO
You beat me to it foreveratiger. Why don't you blame Siro for throwing a crap pass and Robbie for compounding Siro's error by conceding a penalty, I guess you wish them all career ending injuries.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0