Keith Galloway

grrrrrrrrrr

Keith Galloway

Post by grrrrrrrrrr » Sun 22 Mar, 2015 11:54 pm

Still don't like they way when fatigue sets in he doesn't get back onside till the third/fourth tackle. There was once there where he wasn't even walking back onside, instead standing dead still waiting for us to bring the ball up past him. Not taking one hit up in a set when we are banging it out from our own 20 not good enough.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 12:14 am

Playing well this season so far, and hopefully he will continue to do so :))

turnstyle
Location: Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Yep. Brisbane.

Post by turnstyle » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 12:29 am

Demps wrote:Defo one of our standouts.
Gutsy performance.
Impressed.
EDIT: Haiku
ha ha...almost demps!

a haiku's structure
is five then seven then five
and are nice to write!

:lol:

red dogg

Post by red dogg » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 5:31 am

grrrrrrrrrr wrote:Still don't like they way when fatigue sets in he doesn't get back onside till the third/fourth tackle. There was once there where he wasn't even walking back onside, instead standing dead still waiting for us to bring the ball up past him. Not taking one hit up in a set when we are banging it out from our own 20 not good enough.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
No coach in the NRL would want a front rower to run back to take hit ups out of our own 20....

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 5:46 am

No idea

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 5:47 am

innsaneink wrote:No idea

I wonder how many tackles he'd just been involved in the previous defensive set

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 7:54 am

I missed the game unfortunately. I hope to watch it over the next few days.

From all accounts the forwards stood up, were there any injuries or suspension worries?
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 8:53 am

Cultured Bogan wrote:I missed the game unfortunately. I hope to watch it over the next few days.

From all accounts the forwards stood up, were there any injuries or suspension worries?
Sironen injury and I reckon Taupau could be in some trouble CB

He wasn't placed on report but he belted Reynolds from behind while the Tigers were on kick chase

Patty was placed on report also , but I couldn't see him get a suspension over a minor spear tackle

Geo.

Post by Geo. » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 9:03 am

happy tiger wrote:
Cultured Bogan wrote:I missed the game unfortunately. I hope to watch it over the next few days.

Sironen injury and I reckon Taupau could be in some trouble CB

He wasn't placed on report but he belted Reynolds from behind while the Tigers were on kick chase

Patty was placed on report also , but I couldn't see him get a suspension over a minor spear tackle
Sironen said he is fine...Naiqama picked up a wrist injury but played out the game...Id be more concerned with Woods and Sauce who got the Koala Bears (GI) arm in a dangerous position in a tackle than Taupau's nudge...

If Richards does anytime for that tackle Beau Scott is blessed

Woods limping off at the end with what appeared to be a lower leg ankle injury is somewhat worrying...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
happy tiger wrote:
Mon 11 Jun, 2018 10:03 pm

Sorry FT , you know I'm not the brightest match in the pile

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 10:00 am

Brilliant. At least we lasted three rounds before this rot set in.
Gentlemen, this is democracy manifest!

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

Tigerdon

Post by Tigerdon » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 10:19 am

Even when Keith played injured last year and wasn't be bending the the line. We were still strong defensively in the middle. Which had been a weak area in the past. his size and strength is something we need up front.
Ivan "Billy Beane from Moneyball" Cleary!
It's the Ivan of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight...

Basil Tiger

Post by Basil Tiger » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 10:39 am

Tigermama wrote:Playing well this season so far, and hopefully he will continue to do so :))
Yeah,great start to the season & looking fit & injury free.One more dominant forward like Glenn Stewart & we may have won.
Greetings All,from far Northern NSW.

formerguest
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter

Post by formerguest » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 10:44 am

Tigerdon wrote:Even when Keith played injured last year and wasn't be bending the the line. We were still strong defensively in the middle. Which had been a weak area in the past. his size and strength is something we need up front.
I'm with you Don. A different beast when he can use both legs (feet and toes), but still very much the plug that controls the leaks in the middle, even when restricted.

Balmain Boy

Post by Balmain Boy » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 11:23 am

I never understood the hate. Just put into down to ill-informed idiots sprouting whatever words came to their fingers. He's been our 2nd best prop this season. We can match any forward pack in the comp, and KG's a big reason why.

LCA

Post by LCA » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 6:06 pm

It was as good as he's going to give us. Don't doubt his effort yesterday one bit. But, whether KG at his best is good enough, is another point.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 6:12 pm

LCA wrote:It was as good as he's going to give us. Don't doubt his effort yesterday one bit. But, whether KG at his best is good enough, is another point.
He's a goer, and he's one of our longest serving players, so he deserves to be shown respect. But i was little miffed when people were turning down Tamou cos all our props are better. Poor old Keihy isn't.

InBenjiWeTrust

Post by InBenjiWeTrust » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 7:00 pm

IMO Galloway this season plays much better than Tamou, in the last 3 games he run over 150 m,
Tamou is miles away :)
Tamou may be potentially better player, but he did not show it in the last year, perhaps the same story as Lawrence, people remember their form 2 or more years ago, but in the current form they are crap.
Unfortunately no one wants our highly paid center even if we pay for him to go :(

Russell

Post by Russell » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 7:39 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
LCA wrote:It was as good as he's going to give us. Don't doubt his effort yesterday one bit. But, whether KG at his best is good enough, is another point.
He's a goer, and he's one of our longest serving players, so he deserves to be shown respect. But i was little miffed when people were turning down Tamou cos all our props are better. Poor old Keihy isn't.
I think he is twice as good as that no hoper - couldn't tackle a wet paper bag.