My whinge

tiga4eva

My whinge

Post by tiga4eva » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 7:24 am

formerguest wrote:
tiga4eva wrote:My whinge is when you're playing the Premiers and score the opening try of the game after 32mins, you complete the 4/5 sets you'll have before halftime. Siro threw that crap pass on the inside on tackle 4. And we back-pedalled and conceded 2 tries in the last 5 before the break. That was a momentum changer that we didn't recover from.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
I thought we had that covered as it was up near their thirty and pretty well where each of our now normal end of set bombs were being taken. Farah giving the dumb penalty away is what marched them down the field and changed the momentum for mine.
I agree that compounded it but I thought the mentality of pinning them down there should have been followed through.

maxxy86

Post by maxxy86 » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 8:01 am

Overall I'm happy with the way the team has gone so far, however I don't know whether its the coach in the halves ears or whether they are just not playing what's in front of them. Brooks has become a tad predictable :geek:
Well its nearly time to have a 'CRACK'....Go you :sign:

Cultured Bogan

Post by Cultured Bogan » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 8:31 am

My whinge is I didn't get to watch the bloody game.
Just because it's soap doesn't mean it's clean.

Cuando llegue el día, y estoy parado a las puertas del cielo, será Dios pidiendo mi perdón...

stryker

Post by stryker » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 9:01 am

I actually thought our forwards won their battle. Unfortunately yesterday our backs all had hands like feet.

Tigersman

Post by Tigersman » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 9:06 am

My Whinge: Bad end to sets and all that dropped ball!!! we had so many Opportunities in the first 10 and if the halves made the right option on the last we would of been 18-0 by the 15th minute mark!! And all game we just couldn't hold on to the ball, the forwards took us to the 30 and then the halves didn't have a damn clue what to do so they just passed it around to the Centres and the South's defence was just to good... If our balls stuck and the halves made the right options on the last then we win for sure!!! The Halves need some one to guide them...we had Benji and Anasta for Brooks in 2013 and Anasta in 2014 for Moses and Brooks But they are still young and they need someone to guide them like Johns did with Cherry-Evans and Foran...I would seriously consider getting Fitler on Board, I know JT was a half but he has to much on his plate looking after the whole team.

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
Tigersman since 2013!

Tigersman

Post by Tigersman » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 9:07 am

P.s we should make this thread a weekly thing like: My Whinge:Rd 4

Tigersman since 2013!

pHyR3

Post by pHyR3 » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 9:37 am

Tigersman wrote:P.s we should make this thread a weekly thing like: My Whinge:Rd 4

i thought that was the purpose of the entire forum? :?
''Everybody talks about their four brothers, we have 17 here so we don't really care about them."

hybrid_tiger

Post by hybrid_tiger » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 9:58 am

tiga4eva wrote:My whinge is when you're playing the Premiers and score the opening try of the game after 32mins, you complete the 4/5 sets you'll have before halftime. Siro threw that crap pass on the inside on tackle 4. And we back-pedalled and conceded 2 tries in the last 5 before the break. That was a momentum changer that we didn't recover from.

Completely agree with this, Siro pushing that pass changed the game. We still don't understand how to be patient and play for field possession, instead try to force our hand and score off every play. Stupid pass to throw.

This was compounded with Farah giving away a dumb penalty straight after, then Santi dropping it cold. Three DUMB errors, a good side will always punish you.

Goose

Post by Goose » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 11:06 am

We are not executing our plays well at the moment, Brooks and to a lesser extent Moses, are trying structure, that they are not playing what is in front of them and backing themselves. Second guessing themselves and messing up the timing.
I reckon they will start getting a better handle on the balance shortly.

Tigersman

Post by Tigersman » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 11:14 am

pHyR3 wrote:
Tigersman wrote:P.s we should make this thread a weekly thing like: My Whinge:Rd 4

i thought that was the purpose of the entire forum? :?
:roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll :roll
Tigersman since 2013!

Knuckles

Post by Knuckles » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 11:55 am

My whinge is we lost the game ............ we could have won it but we didn't.