Very confident

Gray

Re: Very confident

Post by Gray » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 8:42 pm

GNR4LIFE wrote:
Gray wrote:Our pack will match theirs. The attitude amongst our pack is great to see, they all are backing each other and playing with confidence for the whole 80.

Our halves really need to take ownership in order to get us over the line this game. They're being set a good platform but are struggling with some of their decision making late in the tackle count I feel. I know they'll improve with experience and as their confidence grows, but they are looking a bit timid at the moment.
Brooks needs the confidence to run the ball
They both do I feel. I can only recall Moses running once or twice this year and that was because he was stuck with the ball in his hands when the defence rushed up or something similar. He ran with heart every time he had the ball when he had to play fullback, and now he seems to have lost a lot of confidence. He's certainly not scared to get dirty on defence though. Has defended well this year so far.

willow

Post by willow » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 9:40 pm

Their bench is superior to ours and if Woods is out we're no chance, I'll say that right now. This will be another battle of the forwards but I don't think we'll be able to hold them out with Woods, Galloway and Taupau off the field together. For that reason I'd be inclined to move Taupau back to the bench for impact. I'd even be inclined to start Buchanan at lock as he's a good defender with a high workrate.

GNR4LIFE

Post by GNR4LIFE » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 9:42 pm

willow wrote:Their bench is superior to ours and if Woods is out we're no chance, I'll say that right now. This will be another battle of the forwards but I don't think we'll be able to hold them out with Woods, Galloway and Taupau off the field together. For that reason I'd be inclined to move Taupau back to the bench for impact. I'd even be inclined to start Buchanan at lock as he's a good defender with a high workrate.
This was posted before i heard that, and yeah, my confidence will take a nosedive if he is out. Richards not being there wouldn't help either.

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 10:14 pm

Cultured Bogan wrote:If we fold a couple of their forwards in half early in the piece, they'll go to water.

Our pack doesn't seem to fear anyone of size. Should send Taupau after the biggest bastard in their pack and get him to lay them out a couple of times.
Lol.. Which one does Taupau pick? They are all huge :lol:

innsaneink

Post by innsaneink » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 10:21 pm

Tony33 wrote:I agree ! Brooks, Moses and Teddy to get us home.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0
That would be a first this year

Im wondering who will cart the ball for woodsys 200+ meters

Tigermama

Post by Tigermama » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 10:25 pm

Defending our line will be a challenge when those big boppers come a- knocking :|

Tigertigertiger

Post by Tigertigertiger » Mon 23 Mar, 2015 11:44 pm

Match them in the forwards and they will crumble

Tony33

Post by Tony33 » Tue 24 Mar, 2015 2:14 pm

innsaneink wrote:

Well Teddy got us home against the dragons. We really need Moses and Brooks to stand up and show us what they're made of. Hopefully Woodsy is passed fit to play.
2015 - The Year The Dynasty Began...

Snapper

Post by Snapper » Tue 24 Mar, 2015 2:55 pm

I would like to see Drinkwater on the bench and rotate with Moses.
At least for this game with the Bulldogs !
IMO

CocaCola

Post by CocaCola » Tue 24 Mar, 2015 2:56 pm

Is Reynolds still out for them? Brett Morris is always danger, need to stamp some authority over him, especially on kick returns.

Flippedy

Post by Flippedy » Tue 24 Mar, 2015 5:05 pm

CocaCola wrote:Is Reynolds still out for them? Brett Morris is always danger, need to stamp some authority over him, especially on kick returns.
I believe Reynolds is out for a while still yet, but they don't lose anything with Mbye, who I reckon is a better ball player than Reynolds. In fact, I'd rather Reynolds be in because with his silly antics, he is usually good for a penalty or three :lol:
Sooner or later, next year has to be this year - Ricksen

CocaCola

Post by CocaCola » Thu 26 Mar, 2015 2:16 pm

Flippedy wrote: I believe Reynolds is out for a while still yet, but they don't lose anything with Mbye, who I reckon is a better ball player than Reynolds. In fact, I'd rather Reynolds be in because with his silly antics, he is usually good for a penalty or three :lol:
There's quite a few @ the kennel who want Mybe as permanent half there, I myself haven't taken notice of him so I can't comment. I agree with Reynolds doing silly things, but he also fires them up at times with his spark & attitude. I can see Moses with that kind of attitude as he develops.

happy tiger

Post by happy tiger » Thu 26 Mar, 2015 2:21 pm

innsaneink wrote:

Any chance we can switch Woods motor with someone else ??