11 Curtis Sironen
12 Sauaso Sue
13 Martin Taupau

Interchange
19 Lamar Liolevave
15 Ava Seumanufagai
17 Brenden Santi
20 ...

If Naiqama is out i think we would see an early return from Nofa. Lovett on bench to cover backrow/centre.

Posted using RoarFEED 4.2.0

littletiger

Unread post by littletiger » Thu 26 Mar, 2015 6:58 pm

Ironic against the dogs.

Gray

Unread post by Gray » Thu 26 Mar, 2015 7:47 pm

Really looking forward to seeing him play! Been my favourite junior for awhile and is the whole package. Great mould and very skilled. Good luck Lamar! Go hard mate

willow
Has liked: 10 times
Been liked: 67 times

Unread post by willow » Thu 26 Mar, 2015 9:40 pm

alexaki wrote:
Milky wrote:Who comes in for Woodsy? Hopefully not Lovett as we need a prop for prop...

Posted using RoarFEED Android 1.2.3
Tapau to start at prop Lovett at lock

Yeah I think this is what we'll see with Liolevave to come off the bench with Ava, Buchanan and Santi. Good luck to him, hope he goes well and causes havoc on the edges.

fergiefurr
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 12 times

Unread post by fergiefurr » Thu 26 Mar, 2015 9:55 pm

JT mentioned there will be some positional changes. I get the feeling Lovett will start on the right edge and sue will come into lock.

VanillaThunder
Has liked: 21 times
Been liked: 15 times

Unread post by VanillaThunder » Thu 26 Mar, 2015 10:09 pm

littletiger wrote:Ironic against the dogs.
Was just thinking that. Hopefully a taste of what they're missing out on (and hopefully not getting in a few years)

Tiger In The Gong

Unread post by Tiger In The Gong » Thu 26 Mar, 2015 11:09 pm

8 . Taupau
9. Farah
10. Galloway
11. Sirronen
12. Lovett
13. Sue

14. Ava
15. Lio
16. Buchanan
17. Santi

Cant see it any other way.

simonthetiger

Unread post by simonthetiger » Thu 26 Mar, 2015 11:11 pm

Why wouldnt they start with Santi and push Taupau to prop?

Tigertigertiger

Unread post by Tigertigertiger » Thu 26 Mar, 2015 11:56 pm

Good luck kid, thrown in the deep end but I'm sure you will hold your own

grrrrrrrrrr

Unread post by grrrrrrrrrr » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 12:46 am

. Big ask for a 19yr old to play nrl in the forwards these days , especially tough against a monster dogs pack. Good luck. Star of the future and maybe the present.

Jerry Seinfeld

Unread post by Jerry Seinfeld » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 1:54 am

Milky wrote:
Tony33 wrote:
Milky wrote:Who comes in for Woodsy? Hopefully not Lovett as we need a prop for prop...

I think we will see

8. Ava
9. Farah
10. Galloway
11. Siro
12. Sue
13. Taupau

14. Lovett
15. Santi
16. Liolevavae
17. Buchanan

Crap bench

EXTREMELY INEXPERIENCED BENCH.

Balmainboydug

Unread post by Balmainboydug » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 2:13 am

Seen a few games that Delouise played in for KPHS and the kid has potential,will be interesting to see how he has come along.

With Liolevave, it's a tough ask but I think he has some real go and it can only help him in the long term,so we just have to accept the coaches decision that he is ready.

Only concern for me is the coaches remarks this week that we are a battered side,does nothing for my confidence in backing them.I hate the dogs just as much as da bunnies, though I would rather beat the dogs than the bunnies if offered one or the other. Im tipping (TIGES) them I have never EVER tipped them to lose two in a row,I know I just hate tipping against them and they win its WRONG. :pray:

For me personally though I have loved seeing our book ends on the field,both have taken extra game time with both hands and their stats show that.I bleated all last year that Potter was not using them enough and maybe JC noticed as well,so kudos to him.BUT stop the whingeing coach and making excuses over injuries and the physicality of the game,their mostly kids so your confidence in them works better than setting a mood for a loss,any coach worth his salt knows that.I think he has the script written post match already.

As the moniker states I am all Balmain but agree Mitch has been sitting back these past few games so would move him to the wing (he can take the goal kicking) and give Drinkwater a crack, while were blooding two why not three,if the coach is so confused about our winning this encounter WHY not give Drinkwater a crack as well ?

Lovett deserves to be sidelined as anyone should be for bringing the club into disrepute,as much as I rate him its just how the club should operate be they a wests local or balmain junior,simple to then give someone else a crack who genuinely deserves it.

So summing up theres three reasons why Drinkwater should get a crack this Friday Night.WE blood three for the future,will it happen ? No but this coach has some fine youngsters to pick from and one way or the other this kid will get his chance in 2015.Our forwards were brilliant last week and the halves should have finished the job BUT both were lacklustre and for me thats hard to accept BUT I say it how I see it and agree if Mitch is sitting back this game we blood another pivot in round 5.

Geo.
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 221 times
Been liked: 335 times

Unread post by Geo. » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 7:34 am

Balmainboydug wrote:
Lovett deserves to be sidelined as anyone should be for bringing the club into disrepute,as much as I rate him its just how the club should operate be they a wests local or balmain junior,simple to then give someone else a crack who genuinely deserves it.
:? What he do?

Congratulations Lamar....Wear it with pride...
Ivan's Laws

1. You are either on the Bus or you are off..
2. The Star of the Team is the Team
3. Be the player your teammates want to play with..
Tiger Watto wrote:
Fri 03 Nov, 2017 8:07 am
Geo nailed it...

tiga4eva
Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 18 times

Unread post by tiga4eva » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 7:48 am

Geo. wrote:
Balmainboydug wrote:
:? What he do?

Congratulations Lamar....Wear it with pride...
Maybe confused him with Lodge?

krissy
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 5 times

Unread post by krissy » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 9:04 am

Lamar looked terrific in games I have seen him play, yes it is a big step up at a young age but I think he has the goods. Give it your all Lamar and enjoy your debut, good luck.

Balmain Boy
Forum Suppoter
Forum Suppoter
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 24 times

Unread post by Balmain Boy » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 10:39 am

Santi will start at lock, Taupau to prop.

Santi's played in the back row every game thus far, Lovett played once in the centres. Why would he be picked ahead of Santi for the back row?

Lio will add some strength and running ability to our back line. Runs better angles and lines than any other back rower at the club, in any grade.

I think Doug's been on the pipe a bit... lol

Tiger In The Gong

Unread post by Tiger In The Gong » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 11:02 am

Balmain Boy wrote:Santi will start at lock, Taupau to prop.

Santi's played in the back row every game thus far, Lovett played once in the centres. Why would he be picked ahead of Santi for the back row?

Lio will add some strength and running ability to our back line. Runs better angles and lines than any other back rower at the club, in any grade.

I thought Lovett was picked in the centres because of the way Taylor is dividing the field up into 3 sections. Defensively and even with the ball our back rowers and centres play together and similar.

The difference is the lock position who is more centre of the field to roaming.

As i said earlier i think he will put Sue back to the lock to cover for Taupau's impact and then it makes more sense to pick Lovett on a side of the field than Santi.

fergiefurr
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 12 times

Unread post by fergiefurr » Fri 27 Mar, 2015 11:05 am

Balmain Boy wrote:Santi will start at lock, Taupau to prop.

these days there isnt a massive difference between second rower and center. lovett played right center in round 1, playing right edge forward isnt a huge shift. sue has spent most of his career in the middle and will allow us to still have 2 props on the bench, just how i think it will go.

Return to “Round 4: Wests Tigers vs Bulldogs”